My Journey Down

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by XiaoXiong, May 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. XiaoXiong

XiaoXiong Member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Hi all,

I want to use this a place to document my journey so far and perhaps share some insights along the way to help others. I'll start with the introduction. The intent is to give a true and accurate reflection of my experience, rather than fantasy fuelled jerk off material.

I'm 31 male sub in the UK. I've been interested in Male Chastity for a while but never really had the courage to do it seriously. My partner now is very interested and totally onboard with the whole thing, which is super exciting for me. She is open minded about it and totally intending to use it to her benefit.

I started with just a few hours here and there, building up some tolerance. Currently I'm using a Rikers V2, which I've found fits me really well and comfortably, but that is just a personal thing and not a recommendation.

I took the decision recently to work towards full time lock up, which my partner fully supported and encouraged. A few hours turned into a day, which then turned into a day and a night. It has slowly progressed over the last 2-3 weeks and I'm now a few days locked without any really issue.

Slight tangent, the lack of discomfort or pain I am experience has actually caused me more concern than discomfort. I am actually quite amazed how quickly it has become mostly unnoticeable during my daily routine. Whilst it is on my mind quite a lot, as you would expect something tightly trapped around your package, it actually fades into the background more than expected.

Now comes the real challenge that has come this week, and the eventual hurdle that you have to face if you want to wear it 24/7. The dreaded "daily life".

As someone who works mostly from home these days since covid its actually been quite convenient and comfortable to lock during those periods of working at home, and release during the rest of the daily needs. The challenge I faced this week was to tolerate being locked during any and all activities, including my weekly 10km walk (round trip) to the supermarket and two gym sessions.

This turned out to be more of a mental effort than a physical one, much to my surprise. After these activities I actually found it didn't bother me at all, again more worrying as I expected some discomfort.

This is proving to me and my partner that actually 24/7 is quite achievable without impacting my life too much. Some level of compensating is expected, but its actually much less than I thought it would be. My advice would be that, do not tough out any level of pain, but mental blocks can be pushed through. Often finding that its not as bad as you might expect.

The next point to address, is how me and my partner figured out remote keyholding. Note that it's not totally remote and she lives about 40 minutes away and we see each other every weekend, but its enough that I can't rely on her in an emergency situation to pop up with the key.

Being quite firm on the idea of having an emergency key, we found the solution. I have a 4-digit code safe box, typically used to store keys for things like AirBnB and such, and secondly a small 3D printed tube from Etsy. The tube can fit a key, with a numbered plastic lock attached.

I keep the plastic case for emergency (of which she can check the number to make sure no tampering happens), and also she keeps the "main" key, or locks it into the little safebox and keeps the code to herself. This allows for some releases when she isn't around and allows me access to an emergency key. A suitable punishment has been awarded to any unjustified breaking of the numbered lock.

So I guess it's time to strap in now. The objective is 24/7 wear and we are up to 3-4 days at a time. The next step will be a full week. I will see my partner this weekend, and she has already made it clear I will have to work hard for any kind of a release.

Wish me luck.

Alceste likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Good luck with it

XiaoXiong likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice