My journey 2 weeks in after the wife finally “got it”

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Subbysubsub, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Subbysubsub

Subbysubsub Active member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    It finally clicked for my wife. After 5 years of on and off… mostly off… 99% off to be honest, my wife woke up one day and it clicked. She brought up the idea of chastity and wanted to give it another go.

This was a happy, amazing, indescribable jolt to my soul. The chance to be submissive and secondary to my wife is a craving I’ve had for as long as I can remember.

today is day 14. Just once on day 5 was I given an orgasm. After a weekend of building this, doing that, and taking care of chores, she said I earned an orgasm. To my surprise it wasn’t sex, or a blowjob, or something even remotely sexy. She pulled out her vibrator and in a cold and uncaring manner placed it on the tip of my cock and said, “if you can cum this way you’re allowed to orgasm” and orgasm I did. I moaned like a little sissy as I felt the release rush through my dick.

it’s now day 9 and I have no idea when I’ll be cumming next. My wife on three occasions made me lick her to orgasm with nothing in return.

We just checked in as it’s day 14 to ensure we were both okay with this and that everyone was happy and having fun. After we had an honest conversation she said, “good because I want to up the ante”.

Now we won’t have another check in for 6 months, I am completely under her control until the end of September. What got me sooooo horny and blew my hair back was when she said she wanted to control my paycheck. She wants me to be physically, sexually, and financially dependent on her. Like a true 1940’s house with the roles reversed. From now on I have to ask for anything that I want to spend money on. If she grants it, she’ll venmo me the exact amount I need, otherwise I go without.

I am so excited, we’ve never been closer. There has been so much cuddling and kissing and our bond is the strongest it’s been in just two short weeks. I can’t wait to see how this progresses, what she has in store for me next, and how it will make me feel more submissive to her. I’ll make sure to update regularly along this journey.

2. Deleted member 104385

Good luck to you both on your journey together. Excited to read about how it unfolds for you both and how much she intends to up the ante and what exactly that means when it is actually played out in reality.

Mistress Heart likes this.
  3. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind words. I am excited as well. I forgot to mention she also made me share my iPhone location with her so she can track me whenever she wants. Not that I go many places other than work but the knowledge that if I wanted to go somewhere or do something I shouldn’t, she’ll easily know and potentially punish me with longer chastity is exciting. As I said it’s physical, sexual and financial control… a total 360 degrees of submission.

I don’t know what other ways she may try exert power over me but I’m excited (and scared) to find out.

Lucky1 and spider203 like this.
  4. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Things are progressing quickly! I can’t believe I have another update already but I guess when something clicks, it just clicks. My wife got home from the office and typically on Monday nights we would go grocery shopping together.

Well apparently not anymore. She just handed me a shopping list and told me to go myself. She gave me back one of my credit cards I surrendered and she said to buy everything on the list and not one other thing. She wanted a receipt and would be inspecting it when I got home. The credit card statement better match the receipt!

she also told me to stop at Chick-Fila-a on the way home and get her dinner. She explicitly told me not to buy myself anything and that I can have a PB&J sandwich tonight as a reward. She said I have 90 minutes to complete everything and be home and she would be tracking my phone.

Apparently if I do everything right and get home in 90 minutes she’ll let me lick her to orgasm. If I fail she’s adding more time to my already unknown chastity sentence.

I’m in love.

Pedrobird, NsToy, Lucky1 and 2 others like this.
  5. Deleted member 104385

Dang well better hope chick fila-a is not packed but it's dinner time so good luck with that lol.

Lucky1 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  6. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    So I rushed through the aisles of the local supermarket like a good boy, being sure to get the list as it was written in a timely manner. I was careful not to skip anything or accidentally pick up the wrong version of a product. The only thing the store was out of completely was bottled water, I couldn’t find an alternative.

I zipped over to chick-fil-a ordering my wife’s favorite meal and making sure to get a receipt as instructed. I actually did make it home with about 6 minutes to spare. I was so proud I was going to make her happy.

Except she wasn’t happy. She thought it was cute I did the best I could but no water meant the list was incomplete. I apologized but she said the rules were the rules.

I asked her if I could still lick her perfect pussy but she denied me the pleasure.

I handed over the credit card and receipts proving I didn’t spend a penny on myself. I then sat next to her on the couch eating my PB&J while she ate her food, my dick was hard as it could be knowing I had just earned myself additional chastity time.

She mercifully let me sit on the couch the rest of the night and watch tv with her. The only other instruction… write her a love poem. I took pride in that poem and right before bed I read it to her. It was such a sweet moment, she loved it and it brought us a moment of love and intimacy that wouldn’t have occurred without chastity and a wife-led marriage. We kissed gently before heading to bed.

Today my wife gave me $12 for lunch before work. She informed me that she used my money… now her money… to buy a large jewelry stand and mirror for her private walk-in closet. She said when I get home I’ll have a list of chores I need to complete including unboxing her new jewelry stand, vacuuming, and making her dinner.

I really hope I can get everything done quickly and she’ll be in a good mood so I can lick her to a few orgasms. It’s day 10 without cumming and even more so than my own needs, the only thing I want is to softly lick my wife’s beautiful clit and feel her warm orgasm on my tongue. I hope to be perfect all throughout the day so I earn that right tonight.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood and Lucky1 like this.
  7. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Last night I got home and started attending right to my chores. I built the jewelry stand, vacuumed and made dinner as expected. I tended to other needs she had like getting drinks and taking the trash out while she lounged on the couch.

my duties took about 4 hours to complete starting at 6 and ending around 10 at night. When I was done, I immediately sat down on the floor in front of her and asked permission to rub my wife’s feet. After sometime I worked up the courage to ask her if I may lick her sweet pussy to orgasm and to my surprise she not only let me lick her but also allowed me to cum.

After 10 days I cummed buckets. The scary thing is, the release only lasted about 30 minutes and I was immediately back to feeling horny and submissive again. Only being allowed to cum twice in 15 days means my refractory period is much shorter, a welcome by product of controlling and diminishing my orgasms.

This morning, my wife said she expected dinner again tonight and more chores will be demanded of me tonight. As she said, the cycle is beginning again and I have to start earning my next cummies right away. I hope she doesn’t make me wait 10 days again but will happily accept her rule.

Tomorrow I get paid and will officially be sending her all my money so I am broke and dependent on her for any and all things. I am excited and nervous. Having to ask my wife for small necessities will really impact our dynamic and firmly plant her as the dominant authoritative role in our marriage.

maid jessica 43, Rectrix and Lucky1 like this.
  8. Deleted member 104385

Do you guys have joint bank accounts. To me would make more sense to just add her to yours or vise versa or cut out the middle man and change you direct deposit, have your direct deposit go right into her account and not yours. Maybe that's the longer term goal depending on how this goes initially. Any ways just a thought. Good luck to you. Hope it is and has been everything you've dreamed of. Maybe one day I'll find myself in your shoes.

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    That will pass. Eventually one orgasm will feel like an artillery strike, the coordinates? Your motivation control system.
    Honestly, after (nearly) a year just a ruin affects me. And she’s perfected them. Anal orgasms were the way, but with the premature ejaculation induced by being caged… well, even they are hard to come by without emission.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  10. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    I did offer to have paychecks directly deposited into her account but she doesn’t want the responsibilities of paying the mortgage or monthly bills. I am to pay them on pay day and then relinquish the remaining balance to her immediately.

Deleted member 104385 likes this.
  11. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    I do hope my key holder will one day take me anally. We haven’t reached that level yet but a big strap on I get milked by would be fantastic. I would absolutely love to be the receiver in a doggystyle position. I crave the day I am told to look back over my shoulder to watch her pounding away my little boi pussy.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Was this your decision? Does she want that responsibility?
    Honestly, longevity in this lifestyle will only come with authenticity

knightly likes this.
  13. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    She absolutely wants the responsibility of owning all extra money after bills are paid. She told me she plans to squeeze any unnecessary spending from me so she can buy herself purses, perfume, makeup and clothes with the money I used to have.

14. Deleted member 104385

I can see cutting any in necessary spending out from you, bc there's a specific goal in mind like saving, paying off debt etc, but planing to just spend it more on what she wants vs what the family needs seems to be rather financially irresponsible to me. Granted I'm sure it won't all go to what she wants to buy for herself, realistically I'm sure she will spend some on herself but, if it is in fact how you describe it, then I don't see this ending well for you guys.

anomalous1 likes this.
  15. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Which episode do you think she will introduce locking you naked in a cage at the bottom of the bed while she is being pounded by three big black guys?

It can't be long now.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    lol while I would love that I know she doesn’t want other dick. (At least as of today, never say never I guess). Now locking me in a cage at the end of the bed, that would be hot and something I could see happening.

17. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    #17 SubSnuggler, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    Your journey sounds awesome! I am happy for you!

Maybe ask her to start adding 'rituals' for your day. They have to be easy and achievable but ways she can exert her power over you and make her day fun and interesting. Maybe 1 or 2 rituals a year?

Here are some we do constantly now:

*Nightly kneel & pledge ritual before permission to enter her bed is given.
    *I have to prepare her water bottle for the day and keep it replenished (we work together so the second part is easy).
    *Every morning while she dries her hair I am beneath her giving her oral. Every. Day. (best one ever)
    *On the weekends or on weekdays when I can, I perform her bathing for her. She stands there and I soap her down head to toe, do her shampoo and conditioner, wash her face, etc. This can be a 10-15 minute ritual that is raw sexy domination.
    *I must enter her bed naked at all times UNLESS I choose to wear panties.
    *A fun one, we shower together a LOT, but before I enter I must stand naked at the glass door and tap my chastity device on the glass ('knock') in order to be allowed in the shower.
    *Our intimacy largely consists of 'worship' where she is pleased and I.... well, I do the pleasing but not with my dick lol. Anyway, I MUST thank her for the privilege of touching her and giving her an orgasm. This is a treat for me and I must thank her for it.

Other daily stuff, she won't open a door, she will stand there and tap her foot if I'm late. She will NOT open a door if I'm around. This includes car doors.

I never pay for a meal, and usually don't order. I haven't ordered my own meal in at least 3 weeks and we eat out at least once every day. My job is to sit there and look pretty and get condiments or whatever, eat what I'm given.

I don't pay anywhere. I normally don't have a wallet or ID. My job is to carry shit.

She drives me. I don't drive unless she specifically tells me to, then she tells me where to go on the fly.

Chores: I make the bed, do the laundry, cook breakfast on weekdays, and meals a few times a week. I also do dishes, feed the dog, etc.

Maybe your Wife can take an idea or two and run with it, we have great fun with rituals.

18. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    The tale did get tall pretty quickly.

Clicked? Or Snapped? Fine line I guess.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  19. Subbysubsub

Local Time:

Thanks for all the info and great ideas. I love all of these especially the opening all the doors and pleasuring her while she dries her hair or does her make up. I would love to try some of these but we do have an infant in the house so we really can’t do the above because one of us needs to be watching the baby.

I do think I could take and modify some of this like preparing the bathroom for her shower… getting the water to the correct temperature, laying out a fresh towel, picking out pajamas for her etc. so when she comes upstairs she can just get right in without fuss.

20. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Nice. Yea I think women are training themselves to be dominant as much as they're training their man during the early rounds of male chastity training/play. That's why you hear this so often, that it takes the woman years of playing at keyholder before she finally gets it and really asserts herself as the dominant in the relationship. It doesn't come naturally to most women and there's various social/religious pressures on them to be submissive as well. It's a journey which is what makes is all so intriguing as part of a long term relationship (often a marriage).

Regarding domestic chores, my wife is still doing basically everything and I wonder how long it'll be until she starts ordering me to take some of the chores off her. I think she's pretty culturally disinclined to do it. If her mother saw me mopping the floors she'd probably have a stroke and die.

littleguy3 and knightly like this.
  21. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Last night I got in from work and we honestly didn’t have too much time to play early on. I still did my very best to support my wife and KH. I continued vacuuming duties, made dinner, and the best part of the night, I learned how to clean her laundry. (She has very specific rules about what gets hung up to dry, what gets washed together, etc.)

I was trying to be helpful and offered to not only wash but ensure all the clothes were folded or neatly hung up in her private walk in closet. She was thrilled by my submissive gesture. Now I’m in charge of all the weekly laundry. This is on top of cooking dinner and cleaning up. Vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms. Meanwhile I need to also maintain my previous responsibilities like mowing the lawn, taking the dogs out, trash etc. Every free moment is ensuring she can rest, watch tv, and enjoy herself. I know that with time more responsibilities will become my duty and I welcome it.

The night was going so well. After I had cleaned up dinner, I instinctually sat at her feet and rubbed both her feet. She invited me to lick her pussy which I was thrilled about. After last night I didn’t think the wife would be down for two nights in a row.

I licked her to a couple orgasms before she let me know she would rub my dick for a little as a treat for requesting I fold and hang up her clothes. Unfortunately I made a mess of things, I wasn’t given permission to cum but I accidentally went over the edge. My wife was appalled, she pulled away. She legitimately felt betrayed which was so exciting to see (her personal growth with a FLR continues to amaze me)

I felt disappointment in myself, something I’ve craved in this lifestyle. After a minute of awkwardness she kind of froze with the realization, oh shit I need to punish him. Her noviceness (is that a word) kind of kicked in and she blurted out, what do I do to you?

I kind of didn’t know what to say either. I offered a longer lock up and said she could maybe spank me… that was kind of met with blank stares. I nervously suggested I try and taste my semen and she liked that.

I have tasted my own stuff before a few times, it’s not my favorite. I can’t imagine what women go through giving a blowjob. I licked and cleaned some off my fingers. My wife kind of laughed but was also kid of grossed out… which I don’t think she intended it this way, but was probably one of the more humiliating reactions she could have given.

Afterwards we cleaned up and had a laugh. A self aware moment through laughter that we were in love and having fun. It was an intimate moment in a small shared powder room, as we both washed our hands in the sink. It was… cute. Again something that we wouldn’t have experienced without FLR and chastity. We felt close. connected and most importantly, love.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Just a quick update about yesterday. I got home and my wife informed me that since I accidentally cummed the night before to expect a longer than usual chastity sentence and during this punishment period I was not allowed to see her unless she was fully clothed. No nudity, no boobs, no booty, and especially no panties. (She knows I love seeing her in a cute bra and panties)

She then decided we would get some take out for dinner. I went picked it up and cleaned up afterwards.

My wife then put me in a cute little black nightie and thong she has and then told me to put away laundry like a good house wife. I felt so cute and happy to be taking on the traditional female role while she stayed downstairs watching tv.

At the end of the night I was able to rub her feet but no orgasms for her… she wasn’t feeling it and preferred to hang out on the couch.

We went to bed and this morning she gave me my chore list for Saturday. I’ve pasted it below but in a nutshell it’s basically clean the entire house, do all the laundry, and take care of the garden. I’ll be working from sunrise to sunset to get it all completed on Saturday. Wish me luck!

Laundry

Make your wife breakfast in bed

Vacuum Rugs

Clean Bathrooms

More laundry

Sweep Floors

Make your wife lunch

Weed Outside garden

Do More laundry

Dust

Pick up the Basement

Make your wife dinner

Clean Kitchen

Finish laundry

Clean out Backroom

Rub my feet and ask if I want an orgasm

Marcus_Fappington likes this.
  23. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Tonight my wife called me to her personal walk in closet… which is literally a bedroom that was converted into a closet on all four walls with racks and storage.

she said I learned how to clean her clothes but I also had to learn how to fold her clothes the way she likes them and to put the clothes away in the proper areas. She has a meticulous system with jeans needing to be separated by different cuts, shirts separated by long and short sleeves, work dresses go in one area, regular dresses go in another. She taught me exactly how she wants her leggings folded, how she wants her sweatshirts sorted and her pajamas put away.

she led me through he various drawers to learn which ones hold foundation, concealer, blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, perfume, etc. etc. She wants me to clean up her makeup desk every day when she’s done her makeup so she doesn’t need to put the products back herself.

She told me if I put something out of place, or her room gets untidy, It’ll be more time added on to my chastity sentence.

She then literally set up a test throwing a variety of shirts, dresses and leggings on the floor and she asked me to properly fold and put stuff away. Thankfully I aced the test and my wife was pleased.

I rubbed her feet but again was denied the opportunity to lick her pussy. She went off to bed and I was left to watch tv and have some free time. Best to get to bed soon, I have that loooong to-do list I have to tackle tomorrow.

NsToy and Rectrix like this.
  24. Subbysubsub

Local Time:
    Yesterday was a loooong day. I worked from 8AM to about 9:30 PM to get my KH’s list completed. I finished every last thing in that list while my wife watched tv, scrolled TikTok, took a nap, showered, and enjoyed all the meals I made for her.

it was truly sexy and submissive to see her not lifting a finger while I went room to room hour by hour cleaning the entire house.

At the end of the night my wife said she would reward me with two presents. The first was the right to lick her soft pussy to three orgasms. After being denied the pleasure the past few days it was amazing to smell and taste my queen once again. I enjoy every second and my wife did too. She came so hard and even made me clean her up afterwards so I could thank her for the gift.

The second present was and still is a total mind fuck. She took my phone, turned on the iPhone content restrictions and set a private password only she knows. She handed my phone back to me and with a smile said, no more porn for you. I removed adult websites and private browsing from your phone. Now you can’t look at any other women but me.

It was a total mind fuck, I felt completely owned in that moment because I do love porn. I tried it out, all porn sites blocked. Even if I just search google images for amateur panty selfies… something I love, all the images are gone! It’s all shopping ads. I’m so horny just thinking about it. My wife now controls my orgasms and is the only woman on the planet I can see naked (outside of Hollywood movies I guess). That’s. So. Powerful. Fuck I want to cum so bad. It’s only day 4 of my punishment so I suspect I’ll have a long way to go before that happens.

25. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Yea that's the game. That's the foundation of this whole keyholder-slave husband dynamic. I can say for sure my wife really loves that she's now the hottest and most beautiful woman in the entire world in my eyes. She loves that just being near her turns me on. She loves that if she takes my cock out of its cage it becomes rock hard around her at a moment's notice.

Subbysubsub and knightly like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice