My Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ukpsion, Jan 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I posted a bit in the introductions forum but then later discovered the journal forum so I am amalgamating my exciting first few days into this thread so I can update and look back as time goes by.

Thursday 8th January 2021

First post... We are a couple in 30’s who very infrequently have sex now (kids,lives...)

I am toying with the idea of telling her I want to stop masturbating, as it’s lazy sex that I benefit from, but I deny her any intimacy, as dare I say it, sex seems like the harder work option.

I’m tempted to be a bit jokey about the ‘reveal’ at first and see how she reacts to the next bit which is to say that: To assist in that I’ve bought a physical deterrent (I.e. a cock cage) that I’ve tested out a couple of times and it’s comfortable and I want us to try it out...

or I might say: please keep an open mind as what I’m about to show you may seem a little extreme, but is far more common than you’d realise behind closed doors.

The root of it all is that I want us to have a better sex life and if it takes me locking myself away so we have sex on better terms, that’s what I’m going to do.

Friday 8th January 2021

So I decided to go for it after a bottle of wine

I went in for a cuddle whilst watching tv and over a period of time her elbow and then her forearm rested on my CD. She must have known it was there but she’s a sensitive soul and said nothing. Some time passed and I wished she would break the ice. More time passed.... plucking up a lot of courage I put her hand on my CD. She laughed at first and said have you got a chastity device on?

I played my best alpha, took the lead and said “yes, it’s because I masturbate far too much and I want you to be the only one (all true).

She chuckled but after some bantering accepted the 2 keys I put on her tiffany necklace.

she says if I behave we will have sex tomorrow. That’s cool with me, as long as she cages me afterwards.

Saturday 9th January 2021

Today went really well. She had a wry smile on her face when I climbed out of bed with the cage still on but she seems to be accepting all of this so far, I just don’t want to push her too much too soon.

We went out shopping today, I found almost every woman more attractive than I would normally. Knowing I couldn’t act on it (even in a hypothetical scenario where I wanted to) made them all seem like forbidden fruit. I obviously didn’t say this to the wife! We went for a run together and I asked if I could take the CD off for that. She saw that could be sore and let me. Once back I had a shower and I asked if she wanted to see how it clipped together. She watched me clasp the ring together (I have a hinged ring) and then I asked if she would slide the cage on and pop the padlock on, which she did.

The next bit was amazing. The device came with 3 keys. I had clipped 2 on her necklace last night but kept one on standby as I wasn’t sure how sleeping in it would be. However I asked if she would leave one key on her necklace and then hide the other 2 for emergencies somewhere I won’t find them. She’s done it! I am now without access to a key other than the one on her necklace!

This has all happened very fast and very much better than I had hoped.

I chose a weekend when the kids were with the mother in law for the weekend (in our covid bubble for those who understand what that is), so they didn’t put a different dynamic on things and we’ve just had such a lovely day together now. I feel so relaxed.

I have sold it so far that this is likely to be for a month or so, but I think she genuinely is accepting of it, so we’ll see!

Headtrip, spider203 and homebody like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck

Ukpsion likes this.
  3. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Ok, so the first weekend ended well. Kids came back late Sunday and the following week (w/c 11th January) was a little more mundane - predictably I suppose with routine of work and child rearing automatically asserting itself. I was locked up most of the week but slipped out of the cheap metal hinged ring device I own. The fake Holy Trainer 4 is good, but a little too tight for my tastes. I think with hindsight I should have got the bigger size. However, it’s a keeper as it’s pink and will do nicely for days when she wants me to feel really squeezed in. There is zero chance of an erection in that thing.

I had a rush of blood and got CB6000 as despite the mixed reviews it does seem a good system to get your sizing right. I like it. It arrived Wednesday.

The next weekend was really good. Mrs UKPsion and I tried our hand at bondage. We now have an under the bed restraint system which works well, along with handcuffs, a blindfold, hogtie, a gag and a paddle. Thank you January 70% off sales! It’s all entry level stuff but fun nonetheless. On Saturday, she restrained me and gave me an orgasm with her hand. I want to go more down the punishment route but one step at a time. She has no desire to switch and be tied up. This is perfectly fine. On Sunday, after the orgasm I was left uncaged as we both agreed I wouldn’t feel the urge to masturbate.

w/c 18th January

Locked back in on Monday morning as I’d work from home and she’d be out at work. Monday night was a peaceful sleep. Tuesday day was fine but at night I was so, so horny! I woke on and off with my little fella pushing at the boundaries of how hard he could get. Still, it’s a rewarding feeling!

It’s now Wednesday and I’ve broken the 48mm ring on the CB6000. I can see their flaws and this has the potential to be a recurring problem. I think I need something metal but don’t yet want to spend the big bucks on a custom device. I may chance another cheaper metal device from China now I have a better steer on sizing. In the meantime, using the 45mm ring instead.

4. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Fast forward to May.

I generally stopped using the models I bought generically online as they tended not to be girthy enough for more than short term use.
    I received my Looker 02 from Steelworx on Tuesday this week and put it on. It’s Sunday and mrs gave me my first ruined orgasm today by tying me to the bed and...

It’s remarkable how much better I feel now.

Mrs has the key on her necklace.

I am encouraging her to be more dominant about everything and whilst she’s quite reserved I can tell she’s warming up to all of this

5. Sally and Jack

Sally and Jack New member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    So how is the locker working out for you two?

Looking at the device now on Steelworx site, is the penis plug permanent or can it be removed?

-Jack

6. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It’s a very high quality item and it’s the go to if you have foreskin from his website imo. I bought it without the plug, which incidentally shaved about €90 off the price. I also increased the diameter of the whole from 5mm to 8mm.

It took 13 weeks from order to arrival but I feel safer knowing my jewels are in quality stainless steel.

7. Sally and Jack

Sally and Jack New member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    €90 is quite a shaving lol. Got my foreskin intact here as well but to be honest it havent given me any specific issues in cages. The stuff they have looks awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice