My jailbird just arrived!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Rick Lim, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    It arrived six weeks to the date that I ordered it! Contact with Mature Metal was professional, timely, and helpful with regard to sizing. So far, I'm very impressed with the workmanship. It's a bit heavier than the Chinese devices I've used in the past, but very polished and sturdy feeling.

I was nervous about sizing it properly, so this is what I did: using the plastic sizing rings, I went with a slightly larger ring than the "one finger to the knuckle" test that they recommend. This was because that ring size was uncomfortable after a day or so of wear. So, we'll see how this works out. I went with the advice of others regarding the length and width: I pushed down my dick a bit and used that width. For length, I subtracted 1/4" from my compacted length. So far this is ensuring that the tip is always touching the end of the cage—the way I wanted it.

Now, to convince my wife to allow me one more cum before the lock closes. :)

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Enjoy it but you may end up sending it back for a smaller ring. Yes it is uncomfortable and may hurt a little but that goes away in time. I went through that myself. I have a larger ring sitting in my drawer, never to be used again. It was fine for a short time but then my balls kept slipping out at night. The chafing was also a problem from it sliding around too much. I measure to the distal joint, the first one before the knuckle, and that is always my best fit.

The pain you experienced may have been from the gap. I bought three rings. One a little larger like you did, one a little smaller than I measured and one that allowed me to fit up to my distal joint. The larger one allowed me to go up to my knuckle and while it fit comfortably, my balls would slip out while I slept or if I twisted or turned in a certain way. Then the chafing started. I switched to the ring size that fit well on my other devices but it still hurt. I spoke to MM and they said most pain complaints are due to the gap size. Sent it to them and they increased the gap by 1/4" and no more problems. I have worn mine for 4+ years in comfort. Hope it works out for you and do not wish to rain on your parade. Just he aware that many of us do not get it right the first or even second time. What feels too tight at the beginning, often is the one that you end up with later on.

3. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. So far, I am noticing that it is a bit loose when I am flaccid. I may have to get it adjusted, and am prepared for that. I am also interested in getting the double-base ring once I get the size just right. That said, this would be in several months at the earliest, because it seems that the body changes and adjusts to the device over time. Human bodies are strange . . .

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  4. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Hmm, another issue came up. After a hot shower, it slid down quite a bit. Does anybody know if this is likely a problem with the gap, or the size of the base ring? Also, a bit of the tip of my dick protruded from the front, and I had a terrible pinching sensation while I was sleeping. Any advice on how to prevent that would be appreciated . . .

5. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    My MM Jailbird slides down often when I am at my smallest, especially at the pool. But my testicles never slide out of it. So even though it is a loose fit at times at the base, the fact that it never comes off suggest to me it is a good fit. Plus a pair of tight underwear holds everything nicely in place. Congrats on the purchase!

6. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    I used the sizing rings to get my size set. It's a jailbird and a perfect fit. I would agree it took some time to have all day comfort but now there is no reason to unlock unless Mistress decides to.

7. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    My concern is that my shaft is rather loosely held when shriveled, and when it slides down this much I am nearly . . . free. I think I'm going to go down one 1/8" in the base ring and give it a try. I'll report back!

8. Rick Lim

Rick Lim Member

Central VA
    Local Time:
    Got the cage back with a slightly smaller base ring: 1 1/2" oval. It fits more snugly now, so I hope I can go with this for a while. Great turn around time from Mature Metal on this adjustment. I got it back in about 6 days (over a weekend). I went with a short cage that is slightly wide to accommodate a compressed penis. So far it's working out fine, but I'll report back after I've been locked for a few days!

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats
    Mature Metal is great. They're wonderful people and make a great product at a good price. And they support it. So as said don't be afraid to contact them for adjustments if needed.

mistressmaturemetal and NsToy like this.
  10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    THANK YOU !!!!!!!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  11. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    It's easy to say good things about the two of you when you folks treat us so well. Since I got my jailbird adjusted it's great. Thank you and your husband for making a great product, and providing great service. Now I just need a key holder so I'll be wearing mine all the time :-(

12. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Smaller is best, I'm down to a inch and a quarter in length from originally two and a quarter. Ive been woken up every night for the past six months with a burning scrotum but I consider that part of the sacrifice of a life locked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice