My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thatcantbereal, Feb 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. thatcantbereal

thatcantbereal New member

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm a 40yr old male and have been interested in this lifestyle for a while and "surprised" my wife with it around 18 months ago.
    Unfortunately I probably didn't introduce it very well as I wore it a few times, but she ordered me to take it off every time she saw it as she thought it looked like it hurts me. In reality I really like the feeling, and the only pain is the night time stretching!

Due to her reaction I haven't pushed it since, but want to re-introduce it again, ultimately with her agreement. Any advice is welcome on what might work!

Also, I've been using a HTv2 which really suits me, although something smaller might work in the future.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi there, welcome to CM. Getting your wife "onside" requires good communication. Just wearing a chastity cage without a proper discussion and engagement is bound to freak out most women. Chastity is a journey to be embarked on by the 2 of you as a team. Hopefully there will be many adventures on the way and as the adventure progresses hopefully your wife will come to appreciate all the advantages she is gaining on the way. If you are lucky you will reach a point where you will have no say in how long you are locked and denied. But that is not the end of the journey and by that point there will be no turning back. Communication is the key in the especially to start with as you move on you will do more listening after all as I'm told "you wanted this so now its all about me". If you get it right its fantastic and really does become a lifestyle which can bring you closer to your wife than you ever believed possible! I'm rambling now so I'll just wish you good luck!

thatcantbereal likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    there are many ways to try and introduce it. One way is to explain how masturbation is hurting your sex life and how you want her to help you, through chastity ,make her the only source of sexual satisfaction. Another way would be to do the honor system on your own, no masturbating and doing things to make her happy. After a while she will realize something is up and you can explain why you are acting that way.

Mash2214 and thatcantbereal like this.
  4. thatcantbereal

thatcantbereal New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies. Communication is always the right answer when it comes to any relationship questions.
    I definitely need to think about how to reintroduce the topic!

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    @ineverknew nas hit the Nail on the Head. " Make it about the benefits to her" That is the secret to my success with Chastity and FLR. Even than it may take some time so be patient and allow her to see the new you. The you that is unconditionally committed to doing things to please and benifit her. Keep the lines of communication open between you also.

If you follow this I'm sure you will be happily Locked for a long time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice