my intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by married wm, Jul 12, 2011.

1. married wm

married wm New member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    hi all....

my first post so will get right to it. i'm 34m, college prof.... have lived sexless for a few years now. ive never been locked up or anything, and any sexual desires i have are all about other people with other people, whether it's my wife, or others. cuckold in some ways, voyeur in others, but very much like the idea of me getting nothing. i'm not sure where i'm headed with all this. relationship with wife is definitely nontraditional... she's been with 7 men in 10 years. love chatting, posting, etc, so feel free to pm me. i chat on yahoo at joe_joe341. well, off to check out the forums! thanks for reading!

2. married wm

married wm New member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Oh, really hoping people will add me for chat... either on here or my yahoo, joe_joe341. Thanks!

3. bareasslover

bareasslover Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Dear Joe, Does your wife require you to clean her with your mouth after her encounters? Have you ever met any of her lovers? More men than you think are into cuckolding. Please reply and I will continue conversation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice