my intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sable_twilight, Feb 21, 2010.

1. sable_twilight

sable_twilight Castellana, Prasad & Sacred Concubine

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Hello, I'm Sable. I'm not sure what to write here, so I will start with my profile information.

I am a queer, non-op transsexual woman. I switch, but my true heart is in submission. I am polyamourous, and have been in the kink/bdsm/leather scene for a long time.

I am fluid, ever changing and ever evolving in my understanding of who I am and my path in life.

I am intelligent, strong willed and passionate. Deeply spiritual in my own personal, non-traditional practice, I identify as a kherete energy worker, tantrika, sacred concubine. I am prasad - my self, my energy, my soul a sacred offering.

I feel deeply the links to those I am connected to. I have strong feelings about my callings to social justice, awareness and activism work.

I love being on the receiving end of tease and denial, coupled with service, submission, bondage and extremes of sensation. I have long been fascinated by chastity play, and even though many of my fantasies involved being locked up and controlled in chastity, I have never had the opportunity to explore them.

My relationship status is complex, to say the least. I date and am involved with a number of people, but there is no one to whom I am primarily dedicated and submissive.

I have often fantasized about being a personal chastity slave, decked out in latex and fetish wear. A personal fetish toy and plaything, as well as one to serve and take care of the needs - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual - of the one to whom I am devoted.

I love the idea of my sexual passion harnessed, controlled and directed by another. I enjoy prolonged teasing and tease and denial play. Chastity to me is a very imitate level of control.

I am also into the idea of what I call (en)forced femininity. As a trans woman living fulltime, I sometimes find it challenging to motivate myself to do the extra work prettying myself up day in and day out. However, I love doing so for another, which gives much of the process meaning and purpose for me. One day I hope to find someone I can experiment with combining my interest in chastity and (en)forced femininity.

On another note, I have yet to purchase a chastity device. At this point, I am a student and on a tight budget. I've consider purchasing as cb-2000 as a sort of first time/starter device. I've heard with the KSD-G2, it makes the device very secure. For those who have used a cb-2000, what were your feelings about it? It is a worthwhile device? Or would I be better served saving up for a more expensive model?

2. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    Welcome, fellow Coloradan! I had the cb-2000 for a bit and then the cb-3000 came out and I went for that one. My take on the 2000: bulky, large, pinched and chafed alot. The newer models are IMO much, much better all-around. The KSD-G2 works fine with the 3000. It's a good combo to prevent pulling out.

3. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    Yes, not far from each other at all.

I noticed you have a cb-6000 as well. How does that compare with the 3000? They both seem about the same price as this point.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Hello sable-twilight,

welcome to the Mansion. Nice to see another transsexual in our midst. Thanks for your very informative and detailed introduction.
    Hope you will find a suitable chastity device soon. As for me i am not so keen on chastity tubes but i rather prefer full steel belts. Alas, as you wrote this is out of your budget at the moment ... may be later you might consider such a belt for yourself.

Hugs, maid katrin

5. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    Hello maid katrin

Thank you for the lovely introduction.

Reading your profile, it seems you live a life very similar to one I had frequently dreamed of. I'm also glad there are other people here who identify as transsexual. I love the sissies and all, it's just that their experience can be quite different then ours.

Oh, I would love a Neosteel shemale belt. They look quite well manufactured and very pretty. Maybe one day... or maybe if I can find an Owner who would care to keep me in one.

Take care.
    *hugs*
    sable twilight

6. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    I'm not sure about the exact dimensions but the 6000 fits more snugly than the 3000. It's also less bulky, and the ring attachment design is better IMO. Often, I'll get so busy that I kinda forget I have the 6000 on. Never really had that with the 3000. YMMV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice