My Hands Free Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MissCarly, May 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Today, as I came out of the shower, Mistress instructed me not to dry myself by rubbing my body with the towel, "the way men do," but rather to daintily pat myself dry, "Like a proper lady." I, of course, corrected my technique immediately. Mistress then told me that not only does it show that I have been correctly trained, but there was less liklihood of the towel catching painfully on my belly jewelry. I have to say, she was right about that.
    Mistress switched my cage to my larger jailbird (2 1/4"), then gave me a woman's tank top, which is stretchy and shows all extra weight that needs to be shed. She gave me a careful appraisal and told me she would get me boy tanks for now, until I drop a few pounds. I am not fond of tanks, but will have to get used to them. She ordered me to my bedroom, to put on my D cup bra with the titties, and then my new tank, to get an idea on how they look together. She watched me closely as I dressed for her, cupping my balls, lightly running her nails on my belly.
    She comented on how my clitty had swelled up in it's cage, and how, after prolonged imprisonment locked in it's cage, it might never get hard, locked or unlocked. She said it looked painful. "Look at how frustrated she is, all locked up to please me. You are certainly, without doubt, my (n-word) now, white girl." She was enjoying my uncontrollable reaction to her attentions.
    She stood behind me and cupped my breasts, getting a feel for their weight. "Mmm," she said, practically moaning, "you have such lovely titties, Carly." I felt her rub a wet finger on my anus. She then put her middle finger in my mouth. I sucked on it, getting it ready for what I knew was coming. I soon felt her finger rub me again, then slip inside me. With her free hand she pulled me back against her body, impaling me. "Tight pussy," she whispered in my ear, finger fucking me. She then had me lay on the bed, on my back with my legs spread open. Mistress knelt between my legs, reinserted her finger and gave a "come here" gesture with that finger, stroking my prostate. Soon I felt a building pressure and the cum spilled out of me. It wasn't a lot, but it took me by surprise. Mistress looked at my messy cage and belly and said, "You really are a dirty cum slut, aren't you, Miss Carly?" I knew it was a rhetorical question but said, Yes, Mistress Lilith," which pleased her. She told me not to move and opened her night table, taking out her strap on. As she liberally coated it with lube, she said, "I have to do my husbandly duties, don't I, wife?" Timidly, I answered, "Yes, daddy." She had me raise my hips to place a pillow under my bottom. As she positioned herself between my legs, looking down at me, I reached down to help guide her cock into my pussy. As she began to fuck me, Mistress and I spoke what had become almost a ritual between us during sex.
    "Who ownes you, Miss Carly?"
    "You do, Mistress."
    "What does that make you, girl?"
    "Your house slave, Mistress."
    After she had finished making love to me, she leaned down and kissed me, a wonderful, loving kiss. She then took my phone and took a close up picture of my caged clitty. When she was finally satisfied with one, she made it my phone's wallpaper, with instructions not to change it without her permission. Then she had me pose for a few more photos, and sent them to her phone "for posterity." She deleted the photos she didn't like, and told me to post those that remained. One was me in the tank, one was tank over D cup bra, and one wearing the padded B cup bra, no tank. In addition, I was told to include the wallpaper shot of me wearing the 2 1/4" jailbird. About that, Mistress said that every time I open my phone, I will see my locked clitty. This would remind me that she owns me completely and forever, where ever I am.
    MissCarly curtseys and exits her journal.

Attached Files:

Bronco and Deleted member 97060 like this.
  2. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mistress called me this morning and told me to take a time stamprd picture of whatever I was doing and send it to her right away. So I did. She called back and told me it made her laugh. She said Silver got a laugh too. She said they would be coming home soon.
    I was told to greet them at the door wearing the apron in the enclosed photo, and nothing else.

Attached Files:

Deleted member 97060 and Bronco like this.
  3. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    My duties yesterday consisted of greeting Mistress and Silver with a curtsey at the door, wearing only my polka dot apron (open in th e back but looks like a dress from the front) waiting on Mistress and Silver, serving them wine and cheese, and anything else they desired. Later, Mistress had me bend over the sofa, to allow Silver to probe my anus with his thick , blunt fingers. Silver said something about my being ready. Mistress told me to undress and go into her bedroom. As my only garment was the polka dot apron, undressing was a snap. Mistress and Silver followed me in. Mistress told me to undress Silver, which, of course, I did. Silver then told me to get on my knees and suck him. I licked and sucked on his huge organ and balls, while Mistress stood next to him, his arm around her shoulders, her arm around his waist, both of them looking down, smiling, watching me on my knees, my only purpose, to please them. . It was a very "Alpha male/beta male" moment. The man is so well endowed I'm surprised Mistress doesn't call him Mr. Big. When he was ready, he had me get on the bed and present my ass to him. It felt like his cock was going to split me open. To give him credit, he was gentle with me, not giving me the rough fucking I had dreaded (god help me, wanted). I understood why Mistress is obsessed with him, loves him. Once he was finished, I was exhausted, with a sore ass. Mistress pointed out that I was leaking on the bed. She reminded me to clean Silver thoroughly, meaning orally. He was sweaty, but did not have a strong ass taste, for which I was grateful. Mistress then joined us on the bed and brought him back to the ready. I knew I was dismissed when Mistress edged me off the bed with her foot. I then put my apron back on, washed the dishes, and polished Silver's shoes. I then had a shower, made myself a snack and went to bed. Another exciting chapter in the life of a sissy slave.
    Miss Carly curtseys and exits her journal.

4. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    About an hour ago Mistress handed me a box she had giftwrapped. Curious, and a little suspicious, I opened it. It was a remote controled prostate massager. It has variable speeds for revolving, and variable speeds/pulses for the vibrating feature. Bottom line (so to speak) is...it felt great. No O, but very nice. Mistress was thwarted in wanting to take me out while walking, eating, etc while she amused herself with the settings. No such luck. If i'm not physically holding it in place or sitting while impaled, it just shoots right out of me. Maybe some kind of restraining strap could be designed. That is the only flaw in the toy that comes to mind.

Attached Files:

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  5. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    This morning, Mistress tied my hands behind my back, and sat me on a kitchen chair. She applied shaving cream to my head, and with a safety razor, proceeded to shave me. Not that I wasn't keeping up on it, but she enjoyed doing it. Then she surprised me by unlocking me from my cage. She then covered my crotch with the shaving cream. She told me to hold still and began with shaving my pubic hair. When that was done to her satisfaction, she applied the razor to my clitty and balls. When she was done she applied a bag of frozen vegetables to my clitty, which had begun to swell from her touch. Once it had shrunk to it's normal small, flacid size, she held up my belt in front of me. She said, "Lets make this more authentic," and removed the liner around the waist. She untied me, then fastened the belt around my waist, ordered me to tuck my clitty in the tube, and locked me in. She seemed to get a surprising amount of pleasure from locking me in the belt. Mistress told me, "Take a shower, sissy, and be sure to dry thoroughly." The belt is too tight under the waistband to clean or dry, so we'll see how that goes. She said the next time I would see my clitty was next week for a full cleaning. Mistress delights in keeping me off balance.

Enchained likes this.
  6. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mistress told me that because of the excessive heat, I would start wearing the belt next week when it's supposed to get cooler. She said she wants to avoid having me get a rash from sweating under the belt. She decided instead to attach my "slave disk" to my P.A. hole. When she was finished, she admired her handiwork, and took a picture of it for me to post. She said it's a "Sissy Slut" picture, "sissy slut" being one of her nicknames for me. I hope she doesn't change her mind for a few days.
    MissCarly (aka Sissy Slut) curtseys and exits her journal.

Attached Files:

7. Deleted member 97060

My wife made me change my name on here I used to be piercedsissy

8. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Hi, MissGuselesspropery
    Surprise, or did you see it coming?)
    Property for short?

9. Deleted member 97060

No I did not see it coming

10. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mistress told me she had decided to add to my wardrobe, something to wear this weekend when we go to a swinger's party at Master George's. This was a surprise. I thought it was odd that i would be dressed for this get together, until Mistress showed me what she had bought for me. She stood behind me and buckled it on. She said I earned it. She said that it signified that I was there to service any of his guests who wanted me. I was house slut for the evening.

Attached Files:

11. Deleted member 97060

By the way my wife saw your tag on your PA now I have to get a dog tag saying who I belong to and attach it in same way

12. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    #487 MissCarly, Jul 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    Sorry about that. The idea comes from Story of O. She said it's a step forward for female superiotity and male subjegation. Mistress says all slaves should be tagged and docile. In your honor she gave me a spanking. She said she hopes that yoiu get one too, She says men are inferior to women and can only be happy when they serve a strong willed woman. Good luck on this twist in the road. To state the obvious, it is impossible to have sex while wearinf a tag, so it works as an alternative to a cage.
    P.S. please thank your for approving of the tag I wear at my Mistress' command. It is to humiliate me and keep me in my place.
    MissCarly <curtseys>

13. Deleted member 97060

My disc will be in the shape of a dog bone. She did not give me a spanking but was made to watch her use her vibrator to orgasm. That is the worst punishment for me not being allowed to help her.

14. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Personalized punishment by the person who knows your weaknesses is the most effective. Sounds like she's gonna take things to the next level.

15. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Taking a break

Attached Files:

16. Deleted member 97060

Mistress decided a free clit is unhealthy so she had me modify my comfortable cage to make it work with my PA the dog tag will still be installed but along with the cage.

Attached Files:

17. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    #492 MissCarly, Jul 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    The results of Mistress' shopping were revealed today. She bought me a variety of tank tops, frilly cotton panties, frilly satin panties, and a variety of earrings. Unless instructed otherwise, I will always wear a pair of earrings, and a pair of the above mentioned frilly panties. Tank tops are optional depending on weather. Further proof that Mistress controls all aspects of my life.

Attached Files:

18. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    I had a word with Mistress this afternoon, about how showering with the belt might not get it, or me, completely clean. The pee tube has no holes for cleaning, except at the bottom, and the top can't be accessed due to the front shield. In short, Mistress agreed to consider releasing me before I shower, so that I could clean the belt seperately from myself, every day. With no deed going unpunished, Mistress put me back in the belt, for a period of no less than 2 weeks of continuous lockup. She told me to be sure to spray up through the clitty tube, and to let her know if I was getting a heat rash. I really should have kept my mouth shut. Will I ever learn?

19. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Locked in my belt, day 2. It is frustrating not to be able to wash my clitty out of the tube. But it is presumptious for a slave to question his punishment. Here are some photos from this morning, as ordered by Mistress.

Attached Files:

20. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Addendum: shooting the shower spray up the belt's clitty tube was an experience!

21. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    I was given another hint on proper behavior from Mistress. I had dropped a pen and as I bent down to pick it up, Mistress told me I should not bend my knees but rather from the waist to pick it up, every move should be a small seduction. She said the same applied to pulling up underwear or any other article of clothing. When Mistress is finished tutoring me, I am going to be Queen of Etiquitte.

22. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mistress wanted to check if the belt was digging into my side because I seemed to be sitting stiffly to her. So she tried to unlock it, but no luck, the key wouldn't seat. Mistress kidded me that it might never come off. I finally had to wriggle out of it in a feat of escape artistry worthy of Houdini. We tried from a different angle, but still no luck. Was the lock rusted? I doubt that only two showers could have caused the problem. I will have to buy some machine oil to see if that solves the problem. So now I'm back in the small jailbird, sealed in by a plastic padlock, to ensure I won't "get into any mischief" while she goes on vacation next week.

Attached Files:

23. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Earlier, I asked Mistress when we were expected at Master George's swingers party tonight. She said she was only kidding about that, there was no party. She said that she had arranged with Master George to have me stay with him starting tomorrow while she goes on vacation in Bermuda. Not news that I was enthusiastic about, but it wasn't my place to question or complain.
    I happily surprised Mistress when I told her that I tried the spare key to the belt, and it worked perfectly. Then I tried the key Mistress had been using, and it worked perfectly too. So, I have no idea what the problem was, but it seems fixed. Yay! Mistress said that I will be going back into the belt after she gets back from Bermuda. She said my getting out of the belt looked like I was shaving multi layers of skin off my hips, and she knew I'll never try it again.

24. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Sunday night - This is how i spent today. More updates when I can.
    Mistress dropped me off at Master George's house, didn't even leave the car. With the gym bag of personal items I was permitted at my feet, I knocked at the door. Adrian opened the door and picked up my bag. She was dressed in a sexy cheerleader uniform with no panties, with pink high tops and a black leather slave collar. "Follow me," she said. "Crawl." So I dropped to my hands and knees and followed her. Master George met us in the kitchen. He told me to stand up, and in an amused voice told Adrian he had told her not to do that. Making me crawl was her little joke. Ha ha. He had Adrian open my gym bag and pull out the "CUM SLUT" leather collar Mistress had given me the other day. She must have packed it when I wasn't looking.
    "Cute," Adrian said sarcastically, looking at the collar. Master had me kneel and fastened it around my neck. He told me that while I was in his house I belonged to him, and the collar, the cage, and my hoop earrings were all that I was permitted to wear. He told Adrian to take me to the playroom. I remembered that he beat all slaves when they first arrived. He chained my arms above my head and asked me if I prefered a flogger or a switch. My mouth had dried up. He stood behind me and said. "Let's make it the flogger." Next thing i knew was the impact of a flogger across my behind. He didn't stop until I was whimpering. Being me, it probaby didn't take that long to get me there, but to me it seemed an eternity. He uncuffed me, attached a leash to my collar, and led me to the kitchen. He told me I would eat all my meals there. Adrian filled a bowl with grits, and set it on the floor. She handed me a spoon and a glass of milk, unfastened my leash and said, "Sit," I saw Master George nod. I sat on the floor crossleged, and ate my dinner, the same way I do at home. When I was finished, Adrian brought me to a bathroom where she told me that Mistress wanted me to shave my head and face every morning. She then took me to her master. Or I guess I should say, "our" master. He explained that I would be serving as butler during my stay. I waited on him during the day, and whoever stopped in to visit. No one showed the slightest surprise to see a naked man wearing a chastity cage and a black leather collar that said "CUM SLUT" waiting on them, waiting to be used by them, stripped as much of dignity as clothing. I was a thing to them, of no importance or worth. I was, if I was honest with myself, where I belonged. I imagined this was how Adrian felt.
    I share a bedroom with Adrian, who seemed to resent my intrusion of her privacy. There are twin beds in it. The bedding is baby pink. The entire room is decorated all in pink. I wondered if the color choice was her's or Master's. "Yeah," she said, picking up on my reaction, "Sissy Pink." You should feel right at home, sissy." Adrian told me that when we were off duty I was free to use my phone, nap, or do whatever old people do. Such a charmer.
    Well, time for bed.

25. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Monday
    I'll try to keep this short so I can get some sleep.
    Master summoned me after breakfast, asked me if I was fitting in, etc. As we were talking he slowly took off his dressing gown. When he was naked he made a hand gesture directing me to kneel in front of him. I took him into my mouth and got to work. Then he took me from behind, and kissed the back of my neck, and licked my ears. Although not the most romantic encounter, I could feel myself trying to grow in my cage. After he had finished, he told me that during my stay here, I would answer only to the name "Cissy". He asked if I understood. I said, "Yes, Master. I am "Cissy". Master was satisfied. I was dismissed, sent to shower.
    I was given various household chores from Adrian. I shared meals with her. Bedtime was between 9 and 10 pm. When it was bedtime, Adrian came to me and asked if I wanted to fuck. I pointed out we were both locked up. She said she had her own strapon, so she could top me. I was surprised at her suggestion, but agreed, not wanting to reject a peace offering from someone I had to get along with. I was grateful for the gesture of acceptance. Adrian made love to me exactly the way Master did. It was creepy to feel her lick my ears, and kiss my neck, in perfect immitation of him. When she was finished, she looked at me in mock surprise. "What," she said. "You think your ass is special,?" I went to my bed knowing my sexuality had been used for a joke. Time to go to sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice