My Halloween Dream

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Missy Tanya, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Super Penis Mechanic

I woke from my afternoon nap realizing it was time to dawn my Thermal Spandex Super Penis Mechanic costume. Time for my once a year night time trip around the country to repair broken down motor homes.

You see most nights I'm a sissy cock that locked behind steel and pink frilly panties. This one night a year I'm set out in search of motor homes in need of my skills. Once I return home from a night of successful repairing. My Mistress will unlock my belt for one night of uncontrollable squirting.

This night I leap from the grasp of gravity into the air in search of my goals. On Prancer, Donner, oops wrong story. As I'm flying around I see a lot of my friends. dressed in their Super Costumes looking for there own reward goals to obtain this night. See this is the only night we can fly around and not cause any concerns. I see many Witches, Devils, Ghost, Fairies and first time Crossdressing men.

I started this way once soo long ago. As we all did. Once a man steps out side on Halloween night dressed as a sexy woman, he's trapped into a life of going out Halloween night in hopes of fulfill his sexual desires once again.

As I'm flying over all the Walmarts. I've seen a lot of old tried Motor homes gather in these places. I'm in the Virginia area when I spy my target. A lonely motor home owned by a lovely sexy woman in need of repairs too make her happy. As I speed though the cold windy night, trying to stay hard,"that's why the thermal part of the costume".

One year I just wore the spandex otter layer and got soft and could stay airborne. Causing me to fall short and not squirt that night.

I'm just about to land when I stretch out my neck and scan the area with my one good eye. Just to make sure no others Halloween Slaves are in the area and I will ruin their rewards. When I see many Mistresses with glee in their eyes with their locked cocks in tow. All seem to be converging on the same location. Oh no, what's this all about. I'm not going to stop here and have something done to me. I'm Super Mechanic Penis. I need to be free or I can't repair motor homes in need.

I see Ms Linda with Tiffiny in tow, with some strange looking device in the back of their truck. Mistress Watchfull with bags of sex toys. Madame Michelle with David in lockdown. Rob and Riki, Little pet, Rachel, and Jessica. this is no place for another penis. I'm squeezing my balls into hiper-drive and getting out of here. Last thing I need tonight is to get tied up someplace and not make it home for my reward.

As I'm flying back home to another year of Chastity with no rewards, I spy something in the corner of my one good eye. Its sister Susie, traveling south, good for her she got free of the sexual pull around Mistress Michelle. But when I look closer I see a tear of disappointment in her eye's. Yes Sister it will be OK. We will make it to Mistress Michelle's together soon. All will be OK. I think!!!!

Now back to bed, cause the sleepy power in my eye's are getting heavy..

Missy Tanya

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    LMAO.....that was priceless tanya!!
    I am a bit disappointed though....you didnt stop long enough to fix My motorhome, or did you just sprinkle sissy dust down on it as you flew over and its magiclly healed?

Loved the story sweetie LOL

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Lol what in the world are you smokin ...and remember its nice to share love ya sis :chores047:

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Absolutely Priceless!! Thanks for making my morning, tanya!

5. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Now that was cute:happy-halloween-118

6. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    :sign0011: sounds like good fun.
    :smilies_xxx12:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice