My first time in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MasterDavidsSlutBoy, Feb 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MasterDavidsSlutBoy

MasterDavidsSlutBoy New member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I started using my first chastity device just yesterday, here's a few things that I've noticed after the first 24 hours:

1. The quality of my cage is really crappy. I bought this from Ebay so I guess I shouldn't be waiting a really good quality but I noticed that the cage opens a bit from the "seam" on the top when I my dick tries to get an erection and when the erection falls my skin pinches in the seam very painfully. A little bit of tape luckily fixed this problem. This seems like a good cage to start, but I will definitely use more money to my next cage.

2. Electricity is f**king awesome. I kind of accidentally bought a electric cage, and at first I thought that I wouldn't be into that. However after a bit of testing I noticed how great it feels. The electricity stimulates the tip of my penis making and it feels just like the feeling before orgasm, but at least so far I haven't been able to cum using electricity. It just leaves me in the edge making me even more horny and desperate slave.

3. Nights are hell. At least now in the beginning. Waking up several times at night feeling like your balls are exploding is not a nice feeling. However it reminds me of who I belong to, and it made me realize how disobedient I might have been at nights.

4. I was afraid of going out with the cage, if someone would realize I'm wearing it. However I realized today that it's just really arousing to be in public and having my own "dirty secret".

It would be nice to hear from you more experienced people about your first experiences, and if you have any good tips for a novise.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    eeeek. take it off quick before it really really pinch you bad. my first one split and its dreadfuls.

Steve-0 and MasterDavidsSlutBoy like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Cheap cages will cause problems. Your penis skin can get caught in that seam that opens and if it happens while out you better have an emergency key and a place to take the cage off. Even the real CB6000 caused me problems with 24/7 wear. Two rings broke which stabbed my balls. The top of the cage split and caught my skin which also hurt like heck. I tried all the other popular mass produced cages but ultimately got a custom built cage of stainless steel that fit me like a glove and I have started my 5th year of wearing it even though my wife is OK if I do not wear it. For us it is orgasm control. She does not care if I am locked or not as long as she is the only one who gives me an orgasm. That means no masturbation and when you can be denied for months or weeks at a time, sooner or later I would edge myself until oops, I ejaculated and had to hope that my wife did not want me to orgasm that weekend because she sees the difference in me if I recently had an orgasm or not.

So I wear my cage to protect me from me. Our game is teasing and denial and a chastity cage is insurance and not the real focus of our play.

MasterDavidsSlutBoy likes this.
  4. MasterDavidsSlutBoy

MasterDavidsSlutBoy New member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    A little update. I just had a few hour session with my master; he made me tease my penis with a vibrator and electricity for almost two hours. Then he promised that I could cum if I had some fun with snow and my dick and ass. When I was full of and covered in snow, he wished me pleasant moments melting the snow and went to sleep. Obviously I knew he wouldn't let me cum this soon, but still, cruel:oops::D. Cage seems to be working just fine now, I guess I'll use this until I get free and then buy a better one. Well, it's going to be long night trying to not get my balls strangled by my trying-to-be-hard dick. "Good" night;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice