My first steel belt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marc_nl, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hiya,

On the last day of last year I received my Latowski belt, and to share the beauty of it, I posted some pictures in my profile for you to enjoy :)

Unfortunately I'm not wearing it 24/7 as I have to go to the gym, see a fysiotherapist and do too much desktop work (sitting in a Latowski is like sitting in a bucket), but the times that I wear it, I wear it proudly :)

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Lovely Belt Marc.

As you probably know, it take time for your body to adjust to being wrapped in steel. In no time, you will find yourself locking more all the time. Then you will get adjusted to wearing it at work and any other times. I first thought I couldn't wear my belt for some things. That has turned out to be faults. I can now where it anytime and do anything. It is a wonderful feeling knowing I can. Or lack of feeling, it.

So give it sometime and you too will soon enjoy wearing it more than not.

Missy Tanya

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hi marc, i find it quite interesting to have someone in our midst who is wearing a Latowski. I felt always torn apart about their products. On the one hand i like the shiny steel design and how it completely encloses the wearers abdomen, on the other hand i don't like the hinted bulge on male belts. And i always wondered whether sitting in it is possible for a long period of time - as you describe as "sitting in a bucket" ...
    I might be wrong, but i suppose that the Florentine style of the Neosteel, My-Steel or Tollyboy gives a bit more freedom of movement.

However, thanks for posting your pictures and may be you can give us some more information about the belt.

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice