My First real online lockup session

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Reflex49, Aug 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Reflex49

Reflex49 New member

West Coast
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    I guess I will start this entry by introducing myself as I tend to really just read post on this site. I have been interested in male chastity devices since I the first CB-2000 came out. Right then and there I knew that was what I was missing in my life. Over the decades of I have purchased several chastity cages, a belt but nothing really stuck. Plus after about two weeks I would figure a way to defeat the device.

Well a year back ago I saw a full chastity belt on Amazon that I just had to have! But I figured it would be just another money pit for me as I would just figure a way out and then I would just ruin the whole experience yet again. Plus I would just end up wasting $200 on a Full Chinese Belt that isn't even custom for me. However the inner sub of me kept going back and looking at that device, as one thing stood out to me which was a PA hook.

There was no way I could defeat a PA hook, so the first step I decided was to get the piercing and if I could go though with that I would get the belt as a reward. I made the appointment, and with some mild to moderate pain I got another hole put into my penis. This also cemented the idea that I would have to sit to pee now. If not for the chastity, definitely because of the piercing now.

After three months passed I got my pa stretched and now I was ready to claim my prize! So I got the belt and of course like so many people that get the Chinese Devices there was some modding and work to do. But afterwards dam it felt like what I always thought a full belt would. It was extremely powerful feeling of loss! As you will see in the picture at the very bottom the belt covers the penis and balls, with holes to allow cleaning and air flow.

With the belt on and the pa secure I truly felt like I could not remove this belt. Well okay I thought to myself what about if I don't have the pa attached I bet I could still get out. After a two weeks of trying every which way I could not remove the belt without keys or destroying it. I now had a belt with several levels of security. I think a part of this scared me a bit as I put the belt away for a little while.

Then comes the last few days, once again he itch to wear my chastity belt kicked in, but I didn't want to self lock as I knew I would just get the keys as soon as it's inconvenient. So I decided to do some light research on online keyholding services. Of course I came to this site and found Emlalock and Chastikey. I loved that Chastikey has an app and also the shared locks idea just sounded so cool.

I get the app and register with the site and this is where I learn some lessons and things get interesting. I see a posing for a long time lock and glance (this was the mistake glancing not reading fully) and saw a post commenting that the lockup time could be as short as 2 weeks and could go as long as 6 months. I thought to myself PERFECT! that's the amount of time I wanted to work towards as I have done 2 weeks and was shooting for 40 days as my next goal.

Deciding I didn't want to fail this time and I really wanted to commit to chastity, I put my belt on and attached my pa piercing to the hook and locked everything up. I then proceeded to the app and downloaded the shared variable lock and let it generate the code for my fireproof safe and in went the keys. Oh but I didn't want to tempt myself with playing with the combo when I got past my evil 2 week point. So to make it harder I went to a branch of my bank that is a 2 hour bus ride or $15 Uber and purchased myself a Safe Deposit Box to put my safe into.

Now for my mistake number 2, which also was me not taking the time once again to read or read fully. I am beginning to feel like Stan in that one episode of South Park. I let my horniness to the thinking for me at the time of putting on my belt and setting up the shared lock as I didn't pay attention to the fact the lock removes the keyholder's limitations. Meaning they can add cards aka time as they pretty much please. But what made me really realize how real this is was when they froze the lock today. I looked in the FAQ to see what all the Keyholder can do unrestricted and wow I just gave a lot of power away making this very real.

I could always buy my way out however once again I didn't want to fail so I set the buy out at the highest which is $224.99 that and I hate microtransactions so I prefer not to go that route. I really can't break my belt as the PA piercing is right near the lock that covers that part. I made a post in the comment section of the shared lock I am using; saying I was determined to find out what the Keyholder considered long term and I have a feeling it's going to be long time before I find out!

I don't think I was originally ready to make this big of a commitment to chastity or a keyholder. But now that I have had some time to reflect I realize how much I really did want this and I know that I can at least life and handle two weeks with a belt. So I guess I will just see how far my online Keyholder will push my limits. I hope to journal / blog about as much of the journey as I can. That said I will definitely make sure to take the time to read all the fine print on my next lockup session.

Attached Files:

2. Reflex49

Reflex49 New member

West Coast
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    #2 Reflex49, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Well here I am at the end of day 2 and I have to say having an online Keyholder is quite the rush. Yesterday they decided to put a freeze on the Chastikey lock, thus meaning I am going to have to wait until they decide to unfreeze the lock. At one point today I ended up putting myself into what I call a feedback loop.

The handing over the keys or in this case the combo to the safe over and getting an unknown chastity sentence has been one of my biggest fantasies. One reason that I worked so hard to make sure that I would not fail at this. Well the idea of not having access to my keys got me really hot and hard. Then old (bad habit) me wanted to grab the keys to let myself out for a quickie just to realize that I don't have the keys they are in a fire proof safe (which I don't have the combo to) at my bank in a safe deposit box which is closed on Sundays. This made the reality set it that my fantasy is now my reality, which in turn made me even more horny and then the whole cycle would repeat for a bit. Basically making me not stop horny for about an hour or two straight today.

Well that's all worth noting for today.

soccerslave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice