My first pegging experience

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Married_Mistress, Aug 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Married_Mistress

Married_Mistress New member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    This is my almost one year back experience, posting here as I was off from this forum.
    We both decided to purchase a dildo for his ass and for my vagina separately. I never put anything inside my vagina other than my hubby's dick and my index finger. So it was very tough for me to decide the size of the dildo. For him it was a bit easier as he used to insert lot of things like cucumber , candle etc in his anus when he used to perform on yahoo chat rooms .
    So we decided to buy a black dong of 5" length and 2" dis for his hole and pink dong of 7" and 2.5" dis for my vagina. We ordered it and received after few days.
    Luckily that was Friday when I received the toys. We could experiment at the same night. We already had lubricant at home so we started at night.
    I was unaware of the use of anal dildo so I tried to insert into his hole with a bit of lube. However, it was hurting him badly so I asked him to put himself first. He was on four and inserted himself inside from the back. I saw his eyes were opened as if he saw a dinosaur! I loved it. It gone almost 80% inside it and he told that us enough for first time. I tried to move it back and forth but his hole was not trained for such a big thing. I kept it there and I masterbated with my finger against him. It was so nice experience to see my husband in such helpless condition. I loved my first pegging experience with my hubby.​

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Congrats! With some effort you'll stretch him in no time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice