My First Effort

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by chaste4wife, Dec 12, 2022.

1. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Ok, so I've had problems finding a cage that works for me.

I'm "high and tight" (or maybe just a pussy) so can't get used to sleeping in a ball trap.

I got a PA and tried my luck with some PA cages, but they basically are all designed for cut guys and I'm uncut.

Even with the S pin I was still getting edema from my foreskin being retracted.

So I needed something that would be a snug enough fit to be useful, something that allowed my foreskin to sit naturally, and something that would leave my balls alone.

That was how I came up with this particular design.

It seems to work so far. Long term we'll see.

I've got ideas for an even better design with a novel way of restraining things. I'll be working on that next. But needed to start with something simpler.

Attached are the images from blender and the 3d printed version (resin printer.)

Attached Files:

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM

Wow thats very cool, what software and printer do u use?

3. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    Software for the 3d model is blender. It's free. Tons of tutorials on how to use it. Learning curve is steep at first, but once you're familiar with the interface and concepts it's plain sailing.

The printer is the Creality Halot One. It's a resin 3d printer which comes with its own quirks. Prints are higher quality. Maybe a little less durable depending on the resin you use, but adequate for this project.

One thing to consider: when 3d printing (any type of 3d printing) the end result will still be porous despite being plastic. Meaning bacteria can potentially build up and do the things bacteria does: smell bad, increases chance of infection.

To avoid this, I've coated the whole thing in a layer of clear expoxy, just brushing it on. This adds durability, makes it effectively food grade safe cleaning and keeping it bacteria.

I'll add a photo of that when it's all finished up.

BlessedCuck and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. BlessedCuck

BlessedCuck New member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Hey Chaste4Wife.

Just stumbled upon this post and I must say that I’m intrigued! How has it been holding up?
    Do you have any pics of it in use?

/Blessed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice