My first custom cage (continued)

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by elias, Nov 3, 2019.

1. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Last week, after waiting for exactly 14 days, my MCN Contender was delivered. After discussing with Mark all kind of details, the cage was produced in an amazing 2 days. After receiving, I concluded that the workmanship and craftmanship of Mark are as good as his fast delivery time's. During the entire process of ordering, there was an excellent and swift communication, as well his advises were very valuable in making up decisions about the final sizing.

After fitting the cage during the past two days for short periods, today I received the instruction from my love to put on the new cage for the first time. A first visual inspection confirmed her accordance and she concluded outspoken that this cage was much better than my previous one. With my previous cages she always had the feeling that it hurts me somewhere, resulting in her reluctance to instruct me to wear it often.

My love was also very happy about the high security lock construction with the screw and possibility to secure the screw with a numbered wire lock. However, she also said that this might not be necessary to use that often, as I should only take off my cage when she wants that…

After a few hours of wearing the new cage it feels great. The level of comfort is not comparable to any of my previous ones. The 2" oval ring is already a perfect fit, although I also ordered a one size smaller one at the same time. Also impressive is the limited weight of the cage. It is very light and therefore very enjoyable to wear.

My biggest relieve on this is that my love now seems to be quite happy with her new cage. I really do hope that "this perfect fit" will take away her reluctance for instructing me to wear it.

I am looking forward to a new episode in our life!.

Peter Rabbit and Dumb1 like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Great! @MaleChastityNow is always a good option. Your love’s reaction was the same as my wife’s. She reacted well to the Contender in 2014 and the rest is history. :)

Mark’s welds and polish are of exceptional quality. Jewelry grade stainless just looks handsome.

3. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    MCN is the best around. Awesome review.

4. elias

Local Time:
    After one month "Contender" I thought it might be time for an update. During the past month, my Love regulary instructed me to wear my cage "to raise the level of my hormons" and "improve my behaviour", like she says. My Love let me wear my cage for different periods. Longest stay inside was 24/7 during 6 days. Sometimes, she let me wear it only 18/24 hours, as during night time she would like to stay in close contact.

I have decided to stay with the 2"base ring and leave the 1 7/8 ring for a better fit during summertime. In respect of the length, according to the advise of my friends here, I have deducted 1/2" from my 4 1/4" flaccid length and ordered 3 3/4". However, in case of a next time I might go back to 3 1/4" to get an even more snug fit and a more compressed feeling.

Quality, advise, as well customer support are all 10 out of 10. Mark at MCN is a real professional in all aspects. Once I would like to adjust my gap a bit, with Mark's instructions (written including photo's how to do), it was done in a minute!.

Remarkable pleasant is the weight of the cage, compared with others. The leight weight brings a very comfortable wear.

One aspect I would like to improve for the future. This might have to do with the Contender, but with the fact that I am uncut with quite some foreskin at the tip. Despite the inverted bars at the front, there are days that I do not have any problems with my forskin, other days there are numerous times I have to "reposition" the skin to avoid foreskin poke out at the front and causing irritation during wearing. So far, this only "less possitive" aspect is compensated by all other positve ones and leaves room for future improvement and a new wish.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. elias

Local Time:
    Correction….The aspect I would like to improve might not have to do with my Contender but with my own equipment...

bondinchas likes this.
  6. elias

Local Time:
    After almost wearing my Contender for 6 Months now, I consider a round of improvement. Currently I am communicating with Mark about some improvements. My comfort of wearing hits a score of 8 out of 10. However, I still would like to improve and overcome my current "issues".

1) At the cage angle rings I suffer slight excoriation underneath my penis and at the scrotum after 3-4 days wearing 24/7.
    2) Due to the daily/seasonal/temperature variations, variation of length of my penis occur and so sometimes there is some "overspace" at the tip.

Currently I consider the following improvements and would like to learn about some of your feedback and/or equal experiences.

1) As I could not find any roughness or irregularities at the cage angle rings, I've asked Mark to if a smooth welding can also be provided at the angle rings inside. By doing this the inner space between the rings will be completely filled and the area would become more smooth. Did anyone had the same problems and did this potential remedy help?

2) During ordering I decide to deduct "only" 1/2" from my flacid length. However, sometimes the cage is "full" and sometimes there is overspace at the tip (both whilst flaccid of course). Overspace is in between 3/8" and 1/2". Although I am uncut and equipped with quite some skin at the tip, I consider to shorten my cage. How "snug" did other "uncut Contender users" choose their cage? What did you deduct from your flaccid length when deciding on the length of the cage?. Reason of my question: once shortening the cage I guess the foreskin might "poke" out through the bars more often and causing discomfort.

Looking forward to your experiences and possible other suggestions!

7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Wish I had some insight, but being cut myself I have no experience.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Have you posted any photos of your contender anywhere we might be able to look at?

9. elias

Local Time:
    Contender is my Album now!

10. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not uncut, but also have the same issues at times with end space. I have found reducing the base ring size helps. Reducing the gap will also take out some of the end space. However doing so may create comfort issues. (ball burn) Most of the time I fill the cage. Its only when I sit do I notice any end space. When I stand up the cage fills back out. Also the Contender's bars are thin. If you decrease the length your skin may pooch out and pinch more. For that reason I decided not to shorten the cage. I've also changed my base ring to a modified CB6000 plastic ring. It's much lighter, adjustable gap, doesn't spin and since the Contender is so light you can go with a larger more comfortable ring without it sagging.

elias likes this.
  11. elias

Local Time:
    Thanks @PeturKitty 58 for your valuable feedback. Honestly I am a bit afraid to shorten the cage, as I most likely increase my only aspect of little discomfort (foreskin). The fact that the Contender bars are thin I consider just as on of its huge benefits that brings the significant weight reduction. Perhaps I should raise the question if a PA may brings more comfort for "foreskin guys" in this respect.

Currently I am wearing my 2"base ring, as the 1 7/8" base ring I have ordered as well, is causing burning sensations. Such a small diameter difference that brings such lot discomfort. Nevertheless, I think I will reconsider my idea to shorten the cage and not do it.

In respect of my discomfort underneath my penis, I have to say that using a liberal amount of Vaseline each day is improving a lot as well. So, perhaps I should stay with this solution and continue focus on my Love i.s.o. my cage...

12. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Finding the right cage and ring/gap can be quite the process. But once you find it you should be good. Its taken me a couple years to get where I'm at now. Finding the proper underwear is critical as well. I had alot of ball chafing and irritation until i found the right style and brand. For me it was an instant nite/day improvement. Proper gap will illuminate the ball burn. I like the Contender a lot. Its the lightest stainless cage I've found. It's benifits out way it's problems. You may want to try some a Bag balm instead of Vaseline. Thats my "go to" lube. Good luck with your journey.

elias likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice