My first blog

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chasity for life, Dec 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chasity for life

Chasity for life Anal sub

College student
    United States, North carolina
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    So this is the first input in my journal. I have been locked for a short period of time, and today I get to wear my cage on a date with my Mistress; she's also forcing me to hold a vibe inside of me the whole time, so I'm looking forward to having fun with her. Anyways I'll post tonight and let everyone know how it goes.

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion and good luck on your date.

3. Chasity for life

Chasity for life Anal sub

College student
    United States, North carolina
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    So it's been a day since I was last on. I felt like taking a bit to let everything work out before I posted about the date with
    Magistra luceat yesterday afternoon. I had an amazing day with her hiking and surprisingly my chastity showed no issues; however, the vibrator in my ass did prove very annoying for our date. I did find myself between her legs after dinner with some anal play for her and a hands-only satisfying orgasm for myself before the night was over, and I was sent home. I was, of course, locked back into chastity before I left and will not be allowed out until Wednesdayday after Christmas only due to going through metal detectors the following day. Today I had her over for a non-sexual date for exchanging gifts and watching some tv as I will sadly be busy for Christmas with family, but there is a silver lining. Wednesday I have been permitted to take her on a date where I plan to spoil her graciously; sadly, I can not post details of my plan due to her being a member of the website and watching my activity in grave detail, so I will just have to wait until after our date to disclose the events which occurred.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice