My Experiences so far - continued from The Foyer

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by new_to_all_this, May 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. new_to_all_this

new_to_all_this New member

Retired electrician
    East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Hello again - I have the feeling that it is probably the right time to move this thread(?) from the Foyer to the Vault - if you are reading this by any chance, Mistress B - or one of the other moderators - do let me know if I am doing the correct thing; although I have been using computers for a long time, I am a little unsure about Forum etiquette and I wouldn't want to blot my copy-book.

The temporary solution engineered by my wife, that I wrote about in an earlier post, was good for a while, but didn't, of course, 'tick all the boxes' as I'm sure you will appreciate. I am still having great difficulty in getting the CB 6000 to work for me and am currently wearing a leather cock-and-balls-ring instead (thank heavens for eBay!).

I have been wearing it now for twenty-four hours and, while it isn't, in any real sense, chastity, it does give me a feeling of something close to it; I think it may also help in my choice of an appropriate CB ring size when I come to try again.

Seeing my wife in just her bra and knickers - even after all these years together - this morning gave me a brief but thrilling taste of being enclosed in a steel ring :rolleyes: !

If anyone has any experience of the 'handcuff-style' Jail House, I would be grateful for your thoughts on it. Putting a solid ring on my 'root' is probably not on the cards as I need to make frequent visits to the hospital and things could become acutely embarrassing if explanations were demanded :oops: - it was a little shaming when I first wore knickers to a GP appointment, but this would be infinitely worse, so it has to be something that goes on :) and comes off :( without too much trouble!

My sincere thanks for a wonderful web-site and some equally lovely and friendly site-members.

With all good wishes,

new_to_all_this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice