My experience with Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Shellysboytoy, Mar 24, 2023.

1. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Cannot say it’s the most comfortable but the light weight feeling is amazing. I think I need to go a size longer which is rare for me. oval shaped ring for the win.

2. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I love the CK but can’t wear it. For some reason my skin doesn’t like it after a few hours.

3. Deleted member 109400

I’ll have to keep this in mind. I saw them and was wondering what my wife would think of them. Over the next weeks, I’ll have to find a good time to show them to her.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  4. Deleted member 109631

I just submitted my order for a cherry keeper standard cage and 39mm ergo ring with +4 both in black smooth finish. Eta mid to late July. Can't wait. Went pretty basic with what I know works or the ball park of where I need to be based on the other devices I have tried and use in the past so I have a starting point. Then I can dial it in with either different base rings (size shape and degree angle) or cages to find what fits best.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  5. Deleted member 109631

My cherry keeper shipped ahead of schedule. Hopefully it arrives soon. Eager to see how it fits.

Shellysboytoy and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Deleted member 109631

The cherry keeper arrived early. I am very pleased with it. Prob one of the most comfortable cages I have tried. Haven't worn it more than Half a day or so. Wanting to make sure it's a good fit and break my body in to it as well. So far so good.

Shellysboytoy and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice