My experience thus far with the HT V2

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by OldFashioned, Oct 20, 2016.

1. OldFashioned

OldFashioned New member

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Afternoon All,

So I've had my device for approximately a week now, and have had a few issues. I thought I would post in here to see if anyone had thoughts on what next steps I can try. For reference, I have the short tube, and a 45 mm ring.

On to the fit of the device... with just the ring on, I can fit two fingers under (albeit rather snugly) or one finger fairly easily up to the first knuckle. When I attach the tube, I'm barely able to fit 1 finger under at all.

The issues... the main issue so far is the back of my scrotum feels like it's on fire at times. I've tried lotion, baby oil gel, silicon lube, pulling all the skin forward so that it's not bunching up behind the ring. Most of these "fixes" provide temporary relief, however it's only a matter of time before the burning sensations kick back in.

Any thoughts on how I can alleviate some of this? I'm willing to go up or down a ring size, try different lube... or perhaps it's just a matter of my body getting used to wearing it? At any rate, i'm all ears and very open to all suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!!!!

OldFashioned

2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like most of it is body getting use to it if balls have good color and don't slide down sizing should be good short breaks should help.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I did suffer from the occasional burning sensation when I first wore my HTv2 but it didn't last long. I make sure that I am shaven so that there are no hairs causing any issues and I use Vaseline to lubricate if I am having any burning issues. After 11 months I have ordered the next ring size down as my body has got so used to the current ring I am wearing. I would definitely take it off regularly and check where the burning is to ensure there is no severe chafing.

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. OldFashioned

OldFashioned New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions so far! It seems to be getting a bit better day by day.... hopefully the trend continues and that it soon feels natural to have it on all the time.

OF

5. OldFashioned

OldFashioned New member

Local Time:
    So the fit continues to get better day by day... perhaps it's just my body needing to get used to it after all!
    OF

6. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I have found that a little lube to help with ring burn is required periodically with every device I've used, may be a temperature thing!

7. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    So the HT2 has been good long term? I love the integrated lock and that it comes in pink and is made from bacteria resistant material. Had bad experiences with the cb2000 years ago and chinese stuff is hit and miss. Wondering if the short one is better or standard. Penis is only 3 maybe a bit longer when flacid and 6 when erect and lacks girth.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I have been wearing mine for a few weeks short of a year. No real problems. My Wife has decided we are going to stay with the HT for the foreseeable future.

9. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I have tried several types and for me the HTv2 has been by far the best. I did have a burning sensation with every one I tried but really it ended up just getting your body used to it. The burning mostly happened when I tried to get that nocturnal erection but now I am 24/7 and often forget I am wearing it until something gets me going (excited) then I remember haha

10. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    ty for the update

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice