My dilemma

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mudgely, Oct 23, 2008.

?

How should this be handled?

1. Mudgely should not be punished. His poor bottom is sore enough.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mudgely should be soundly punished for this offense, and then allowed to ride as he chooses.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Mudgely should be spanked longer and harder each day until he obeys.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Something else... please give your opinion.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Well, here goes. I can already hear the replies.... but I have a problem right now. It goes like this. I very recently started up a disciplinary relationship. The negotiation to get it started was a bit rocky, but we met and we seem to both understand discipline.

OK... so he lives close to my work. I have a lot of flexibility in my schedule. He can pretty much have me bare bottom up in minutes, if he thinks I need it. Our first meet, he takes the belt to me for the problems that came up in our negotiation where my attitude was bad, for sloughing off at work a bit, and for riding my bike too fast. Now, when I say fast... I have been known to ride at 140+ mph, and I routinely ride at just under 100 mph. I'm an excellent rider. Cops generally don't give me tickets, even when they pull me over. That last time I got pulled over, he just told me to slow down, and I got no citation at all for doing about 75 in a 45 zone. I know that this is dangerous on the streets, and I asked my mentor to keep me motivated to keep the speeds down.

OK... so he belts me pretty hard. It was intense at the time. My butt is red and sore, and will be for a few days, no doubt. I go back to work, and he contacts me asking how fast I rode into work in the morning and how fast I rode back to the office after the belting. Both times were over the speed limit, though not by much heading back to the office. We both know I deserve another spanking. I decided to test his mettle a bit and see if he would really nail me if I mouthed off a bit. He did. He had me regretting it in no time, and my butt is now red, bruised and sore. We both agree that the current state of a bottom has absolutely no bearing on what punishment it deserves. Obviously, a boy with a very sore bottom had best be on good behavior lest he regret it. We also both seem to be on the same page that repeated offenses require ever more severe spankings in order to correct the behavior.

My commute is about 75 miles each way. The route passes through Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base. Through that stretch, the flow of traffic is 80-95, probably averaging about 85 for most cars. I am trying my best to keep the speed at 70, but cars keep piling up behind me and swerving around me, even though I am in the right lane. At one point, a semi pulls up beside me and I am boxed in, unless I either slow down more, or speed up. This happened to me some years ago, and my left leg was nearly amputated when the large vehicle decided to move to the right, and I had no place to go. They told me that they would be finishing the amputation when they started on it. Lucky for me, they saved the leg. I have been rear ended twice. Bikes have to be seen and stay clear of danger. Auto motorists often don't see them, even when they are right in front of them.

OK, so for the remaining 50 miles of my ride, I pretty much stayed in the 75-80 mph range, and went a bit faster (83 mph) a few times to get around things, or keep from getting boxed in. I never entered the fast lane.

When I got home and thought about it, I knew that I had to let him know. I also realized that the correct thing to do would have been to pull off the road and call him for guidance, rather than disobeying and riding at the same speed that I had just been soundly punished for on the very same day.

I explained all of this to him. I opined that we need to come to an understanding on how I may ride. I know that I should be punished for that event. He has told me that we will be having a talk about it on Friday. I assume that my butt will be bare and in the air for that talk - which I accept.

What I am worried about is that we will not see eye to eye on the overall speed issue. I am relying on him to be reasonable. I figure that if we talk about it and my bare bottom is available to the paddle, that he will be very persuasive. This is also fine with me. He doesn't kid around. This is not a warmup the butt erotic sort of thing. It is hard discipline, which is what I want. I am afraid that we will get into a stalemate though - that he won't see my point of view, and I won't lie and tell him that I see his, if I don't. Meanwhile my ass will be getting it, and we still will have no resolution to the matter. I definitely can't get spanked like that every time that I commute to work. I am willing to go with the flow, and just see what happens. Maybe we will agree on something. Maybe I will end up bare assed daily for a while until we come to some sort of compromise. I don't know. I do know that my butt hurts, and I don't want to disobey. I also want to ride in a manner that I feel is safe for me.

I would be interested in hearing how other would handle this one, either from my perspective or from his perspective, if you were in the same shoes.

Attached Files:

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Hi mudgely as i ride also i can relate to his speed issues the faster you go the harder the fall (god forbid )if you keep disobeying him your butt may be to sore to ride. You must obey your Master just an opinion always ride safe we would miss you not being here

3. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    Thanks susie q. I definitely do not like your solution. But I can also see your point of view, and I appreciate your expressing your concern for my safety.

May I ask you this - would you ride on the highway at 20-25 mph below the prevailing rate of travel on your bike? This means that cars would be closing in on you at that rate from behind, and then swerving around you.

I am hoping that he will spank me black and blue if I start riding at high speeds again. It would do me good. I also don't see how I can ride the way that I think he will want me to.

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    As a rider myself I would also side with susie q on the speed issues. However in reply to your last question I do and always will in most circumstances ride with the flow of traffic. However that is usually 10-15 miles per hour higher than than posted speed limit, maybe 20. When you are talking about 30+ miles over you are really not riding with the flow you are joy riding. That is just my two cents. By the way if he is truly your master/Dom you had best head his warnings or as previously mentioned your but won't be able to ride anyway. lol

5. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I know that I will either do what he says, or will have to bail out. I am currently in trouble for riding 75-80 in a 65 zone in which the traffic was moving at 85.

I don't want to ride dangerously. I want to ride as safely as I can.

My prediction is that our discussion will be very painful, and I will do whatever he says. What that bodes for the long run will depend on what he says.

6. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I am a few weeks late chiming in on this - wonder how you resolved this?

My opinion - mudgely, your Dom knows best. I also ride a bike - I get an enormous thrill going 165 in a 55... Well, I should say that I got that thrill, but the bike was sold at the insistence of my partner and am now car-bound:anim_39:. Now-a-days, when he says to "slow down", I am quick to ease off the gas, and heaven forbid I ever get a speeding ticket, or my reception at home will be, well, icy and it could be weeks until I get a smile from my partner. I want that smile from my partner badly enough to do what he says - after all, he wants me to get home safe and sound more than anything - even if it means I get home a bit later than I might at a faster clip.

So, from my vantage point - go slow with the flow - the reception you'll get is worth it.

7. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    We discussed it, and he agreed that my safety was more important than sticking to the speed limit.

The issue is rather I ride at unsafe speeds. On the route I ride daily it would be potential suicide to ride slower than 80-90, because that is the slowest that the cars go. I stay at the flow, or 2-5 mph over the median flow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice