My Cuckold Experience-start to finish

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wizardpa, Oct 8, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    When I met the women who would eventually become my wife, we were 22 years old. I had only 2 relationships with women before meeting her and had only a sexual relationship with one of them. The first, I dated about a year but never slept with. The second I slept with quite a bit thanks for her breaking my shyness. I was not attracted to her though. Before that I had only been on 1 date ever.
    My future wife had actually been married twice. Her first husband was the first man she had ever slept with. In the 2+ years they were married he cheated on her a lot. Because of him, she had a distrust in all men, figuring all are cheaters.
    Her second marriage was not even consummated, so I do not even count that. It only lasted a couple of days.
    After that she had quite a few guys in her life, a lot just for 1 night.
    Anyway, I met my future wife in early Nov. 1973. She tended bar at a lounge I rarely went too. A male friend from work suggested we meet there for a few drinks. As soon as I entered and saw her from the back, I noticed her long, dark, straight hair that almost reached her beautiful ass. I will say I fell in lust immediately. After talking with her that entire night, I had fallen in love with here. I took her home and we smoked dope and made out a lot. I would have swore that I would get lucky that night, but she sent me home with a tremendous hard on.

2. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience

A little about what we looked like back in 1973. I was 6' tall and weighed 174.
    I looked like Jeff Lynne from the group ELO. I had the hair, beard, and glasses. I had mine to see, I'm not sure why he wears his. My future wife is fair complected, 5'4", and she weighed about 127. She had long, dark, straight hair that came to a perfect female ass. Her boobs are average. I think they are perfect as I'm not a boob guy, and she thinks they are too small.
    Anyway, back to our life. Our relationship took off. We got to the; "I love you" part in I guess 1 month. She would still deny me sex though. Some kind of way, I do not remember how now I found out she was still seeing another guy on the side. He was older and balding. In talking to him over the phone he told me they were having sex. I told him who I was and how she felt about me. He even offered that I could hide in his closet while they had sex, if I did not believe him.
    I thought seriously about breaking up with her. I confronted her with what I had learned. She immediately broke up with him. In about 2 weeks I moved into her apartment which was right before New Years, 1974. We were having sex now.
    In about a month we had to get another apartment because her landlord did not approve of us living together.
    Almost immediately she would start major fights about ridiculous things. In less then 2 months we broke up. But she would not leave me alone. Soon we were dating again. About April, I asked her to marry me. I bought, get this in 1974 a ring that cost me $3,300 dollars. I had a good job and lived with my parents.
    Now it gets weird again. I started to work at a pizza place after my regular job. My intention was to save up for a better car. I already had a Datsun 240Z. She asked and also wound up working there. Our boss had cerebral palsy and was crippled because of it. Have you guessed it yet? They began an affair. She asked me to take the ring back. We broke up again. I told her to keep it. The place where I bought it would not take it back.
    Sure enough though she came after me again and sure enough we got back together again and got married in Sept. 1974.
    Was I becoming a cuckold? I would say, I was already one though I did not know it or even know there was a term for it. All I thought was she was crazy and I was crazy about her.

3. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My cuckold experience

For the next bunch of years things were normal except for 2 instances. The first was when we were tripping on acid. She called a local radio station to request a song. It was late at night. The DJ and her spent hours talking over the phone while I listened. She agreed to meet him when he got off from work. Early the next morning we drove by the place they had agreed to meet and saw him standing outside waiting for her. Of course she did not meet him but we both got off on her flirting with him that night.
    A few years later a more intense thing happened. We went clubbing. I do not dance but do not have any problem watching her dancing with different guys.
    She was having guys ask her to dance all night. At some point I lost her. I searched all over for her. Eventually, I gave up and went home without her. To this day I do not know what she did that night. She apologized and we never discussed it ever again.
    Years passed and we had 2 children, children that she wanted bad enough to have 2 major surgeries, and 2 minor surgeries for. This is important because she would eventually leave us for her future boyfriend.
    But before that she gained about 40 lbs, and was a stay at home mom. I worked a lot, sometimes 2 jobs because before she got pregnant we bought a house that needed 2 salaries. She had a good job, good pay, before she got pregnant. Things were getting close to really blow up, and we did not have a clue.

4. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience-The Hurricane is brewing

This brings us to about 1985. At some point my overweight stay at home wife begins her drastic change. Living down south we are use to storms. And my wife is starting her assent to becoming a tropical storm.
    She starts a major losing weight program. As her weight starts to come down she decides to join a local gym. As she loses even more weight the owner of the gym hires her to manage the gym. It was during this time she gets a major hair cut and changes her hair style. This is followed by having her hair dyed blond. She gets a kind of Farrah Fawcet hair style.
    It was weird. My wife was turning into a new person. I've said this to her many times. I never needed to fool around on her because she changed many times in the time we have been married.
    The following is my way to get your wife to make you a genuine cuckold. I will say that you make sure you are really ready, because there is a chance that what I say will finally lead to a divorce.
    During lovemaking start talking dirty. Say things about watching her make love to someone else. Depending on her response you can bring it up a notch if she responds positive as my wife did. I started saying how much I would like to have to lick her pussy clean after their love making. She then started to make me lick her clean after I came. Every time we made love I would bring up the subject. Sometimes after I got her off I would stop fucking her and lay on my back and raise up my legs so that she could jerk me off, and I'd cum into my mouth.
    Things were getting even hotter. My wife was getting ready to turn into a hurricane.
    This happened when she quit her job at the gym and became a waitress at a local little restaurant. This in itself did not do it but was a jump to her working at the Country Club restaurant where we lived. Now she was working nights and with girls and guys in their 20's. She was 36 or 37.
    I would work during the day and come home. She would be getting ready for work. This way we did not need babysitters. She would come home usually late at night, anywhere from 10:30 PM-12:30 PM. She was now a category 1 hurricane and getting ready to turn into a category 2.
    Anyone knowing the restaurant industry knows that there is a lot of adrenalin pumping. They work hard. For my wife she was too hyped up to just come home and go straight to bed. She would ask if she could go out with the girls after work. I of course said yes. After all I was at home with the kids. I trusted her, plus got off on the risk. I would love to hear about some young guy she flirted and danced with. There were times when she would have passion marks on her neck and I got off on hearing about her making out with some guy. She was becoming a category 3 then 4 storm very quickly, and my perverted self was loving every minute of it. Sometimes we would go to clubs and I would go in first and sit by the bar. She would come in and sit by herself. She attracted guys like bees are on honey. We would eventually get together and go home for wild sex with me acting like it was her boyfriends cum I was eating while eating my own.
    My next post will take us to my wife turning into the Category 5 hurricane the Katrina. The storm of all storms.

5. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience - Falling in Lust

For any perverts that might be following my story, hang in there, the erotic kinky things that were said and done will be in my next post.
    This brings us to the end of 1989. My wife and I went to a party put on by people I know. It was a large party in a beautiful mansion. I will say everyone there loved my wife. She was the most attractive women there. Even at 38 she looked like she was 28. Driving home with her I felt like the luckiest guy alive. Make no mistake, we were very much in love. We are not talking about 2 people who fight constantly and hate each other. In just a couple of weeks all that would change.
    How can some people be married and the spouse not know that the other party is having an affair is beyond me. For me, I knew from the beginning. The first weird thing to happen was my wife was off from work for the first 2 weeks of 1990. About 1 week into her vacation I asked her as I was getting ready for work if she wanted me to call in sick so that we could be together? She said no. She said she had plans to be with her girlfriend from work. That was not something that she would have never had said before. She loved for US to be together.
    Next thing was on my birthday which was at the end of January. This seemed more of a chore for her then a celebration. She avoided having sex with me. Next up was valentines day. The way she acted, I could tell something was up. I asked her point blank if she was having an affair? She said; "no". A couple of weeks later I confronted her again. This time she said; "yes". I asked her; "will you stop seeing him"? She said; "no". She told me she still loved me but was in love with him. She had no intention of giving him up. I could do whatever I wanted. When she said that, it was like she had reached into my chest and grabbed my heart and threw in on the floor and stepped on it. I was crushed. I cried for the first time in my adult life.
    I did not know it then but she was IN LUST. People kill their spouses while being in lust. Lust is more powerful then love. In my wife's case she was willing to give me up and her 2 children who were 6 and 8 at the time. At first, I tried to make the best of it and not do something crazy. But our lives would change because she said she would not contribute her income to the household anymore. There was no way on my salary alone I could afford to make our house note. The decision was made to just let the house go into foreclosure. I decided to move the 30 miles closer to work so that I would not have to commute. I was hoping my wife would move with me even though she said that she would not. She told me she wanted me to have the kids. We still slept in the same bed on the nights she was not with her boyfriend but we were miles apart. There was something kinky that happened and a sexual encounter between us early in this craziness that I will cover in my next post. I will also cover the kinky things that happened in the 2 + years while she was having her affairs. Yes, you heard right, there was another guy eventually. Even 16-18 years later I remember things as if they happened yesterday.
    Oh, by the way her new boyfriend was 26, had been married and now divorced, and had 2 children of his own. He was also on unemployment and had a lot of time to spend with his new girlfriend, my wife.

6. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience-the kinky

I'm guessing it was about 2 months since I had found out about my wife's affair. She would spend mostly weekends at her boyfriends, with an occasional weekday night at his apartment if I was off the next day. Her and I would sleep in the same bed but there was no sex involved. We were trying to keep our kids from finding about her affair. I would go to work and she would get the kids off to school. She had sex with me one time during that time but cried afterward. For some reason, which to this day I do not know why, she said she could not have sex with me while with her boyfriend.
    Most times when she went out with her boyfriend she would not come home that night. One time she did come home somewhat early. I pretended to be asleep. I guess it was the next day I mentioned her coming home earlier then I expected. She said she did that on purpose so that I could clean her pussy of her boyfriends cum. I told her I was sorry that I was asleep and wished that she had woke me up.
    On day while she was getting ready for a date she asked if I wanted to help her get ready. I was laying on our bed at the time and said yes, I'd love too.
    She got into the shower and said: "well you coming in?" I got in and washed her body and her hair. I had a huge hard on but she ignored it completely.
    After she got out of the shower I blew dried her hair. I was naked, my cock dripping precum. I remember her making a comment about that to this day. She said I was a nasty boy. There was an attempt by me to french tip her nails but my hands were shaking too much, from I guess excitement, so I just painted them a solid color, and did her toenails the same color. I then helped her put on her panties, hose, and dress. She applied her makeup and we talked. I asked her if I could lick her pussy clean when she got home? She said she'd expect me too. She got into her car which was in our garage and I followed. As she was sitting in the car she told me to get her perfume. When I returned, she pulled up her skirt so that I could see her panties through her hose. She told me to spray a little on her pussy. I was so nervous that I missed on my first attempt. She told me not to play with myself. I could do that after she came home, while I was doing my cleanup duties.
    I think I had a hard on the whole night, but she never did come home. As crazy as it is I was so disappointed. Not knowing it then, but I sure was becoming a great cuckold, and she was an even better cuckold wife.
    You might think I'm crazy or sick but I remember one time I went through the laundry and found a black pair of her bikini panties and they had cum stains in the crotch area. I kept them. I must have jerked off while sniffing them 100 times before putting them back in with her dirty clothes.
    There was also one time early in her affair that she had me shave her pussy hair. After cutting all of her hair off around the sides of her pussy, she had me trim the hair above her pussy in the shape of a small V. After I finished I asked her if I could eat her pussy? She told me I could only kiss it once which I did. Afterward, she got dressed to go on a date with her boyfriend. That was the night I followed her in our next door neighbors car. I did not start anything at all. I just drove by as she pulled up in his driveway. As I was turning around at the end of the street I saw them kiss and then they went into his trailer hand in hand. I felt pretty stupid and low for quite some time afterward. For me to actually see them really hurt even more then when I first learned of her affair.
    She now had all the control in our relationship.
    In my next post I will tell you about my first time cleaning up my wife's pussy and of the times following that.

7. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experences-cleanup duties

It was probably the last week that we were living in our house. I had moved most of the furniture to my or our apartment. I was not sure where my wife was going to live. She was spending as much time as possible at her boyfriends. I was just waiting for the kids to get out of school before totally moving. My wife had spent the night at her boyfriends and I had just gotten the kids off to school when she showed up. I was laying on the mattress which was on the floor in the bedroom when she walked in. I had already moved the bed to the apartment. She laid on the bed with me. She was laying on her stomach and I started to massage her back. She told me it is not the same unless it is under her shirt. I started to run my hand under her shirt but she took it off instead. To my surprise she took off her jeans and laid down with just her panties on. My wife has the greatest ass and in no time my hands were on it. At some time, she told me she had sex with her boyfriend before coming over. I said something like I didn't care. Again, at some point she asked if I wanted to eat her pussy? I said I'd love too. I laid with my head on the floor and she scooted down so that her pussy was over my mouth, her upper body on the bed and her legs on either side of my body. I did not care that I was licking up her boyfriends cum. I ate her as long as she let me which was a pretty long time.
    Eventually, she said that if I wanted I could jerk off onto her ass as long as I would clean it up. Of course I did both, that is cum on her ass and lick it up. We finally laid back on the mattress and she snuggled up to me and we fell asleep.
    More craziness in future posts.

8. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience-A wild and crazy summer

Well my wife did move with us. She quit her job and broke up with her boyfriend.
    But that was to only last 2 weeks. I was not surprised. She acted like a wild animal that was put into a cage. She was cooking dinner one evening when all of a sudden she said she was leaving, and she meant right now. I finished cooking and fed the kids while she packed. I guess it was less then an hour and she was off to live at her boyfriends.
    A few weeks later her and I went to a marriage counselor. One of the first things the counselor said after learning everything was that she must give up her boyfriend before we could work on the problems in our marriage. She said; "no." I also learned of the tremendous anger my wife had towards me. All the while I thought I had the greatest marriage in the world when in reality she felt like I was too controlling. Decisions that I thought we made together were now things she said that were made totally be me. Her dad was a control freak and she left home when she was 17, so I guess I had replaced him in her eyes.
    Another thing the counselor said was that it might be a good idea for just us to get away and go on a vacation. We decided to go to New York a place where she had always wanted to go. It would be on or around our 16 anniversary which was in early September. My wife made it clear that she could back out if she wanted to.
    For the rest of June and most of July I just went about normal day to day things. I started cooking daily instead of us eating take out or going out. I washed the clothes and even cleaned the apartment and tried to make things as normal as possible for the kids. I never even told my parents of our marital problems. I did not want them to think less of my wife if she ever did come home for good. The weird thing is every now and then my wife would call and she would act like the wife I had before all of this craziness. She would say she loved me and thank me for sticking around and putting up with her insanity.
    The end of July, she came back home. I thought things were finally getting better. She even enrolled in a junior college and was getting great grades.
    We went to New York and that set her off again. I did not intentionally do anything as far as I knew. We were still not having sex and I did not try to push it on her then. We went to see Phantom of the Opera and we enjoyed that and had tickets the next night to go see Cats, but all of a sudden she said she wanted to go home with or without me which we did. She had me bring her home before picking up the kids from my parents and she packed and went back to her boyfriends to live before I came home again.
    After that, once when we were at our attorneys office because we filed for bankruptcy I brought up us getting a legal separation. She said it was Ok. Anyway he talked us out of it.
    My next post will include another creampie incident. One which I think she planned, for her to see just how far would I go to get her back, or maybe it was to hurt me. To this day I do not know the answer.

9. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience-creampie #2

I guess it was 2 months after our New York fiasco that my wife who was living at her boyfriends got another job and soon after that got her own apartment. She moved back to the town we had moved away from which was 30 miles away from where I lived. I hope that makes sense to you. Anyway she was closer to her boyfriend then to me.
    Her and I got along and she still made those weird phone calls expressing love for me. A part of her wanted to come back and be a wife and mother again. Thinking about it, one part of her would have to be responsible, while another part could be carefree and have fun. The only problem was the guilt she felt. She felt by having her own apartment she'd start breaking away from her boyfriend. I guess they were slowly falling out of lust.
    Anyway, one day she told me to meet her at her apartment at a certain time and we could go out. As I was driving up the street I saw her boyfriends car driving away from her apartment. When I knocked on her door she let me in and she was only wearing a robe. I sat on a chair in her kitchen and she sat on her sofa across from me. I'm not sure to this day if it was a test of some kind, but she just came right out and said; "Kenny and I just finished fucking." I did not say a word. She opened her robe and leaned back on the sofa. She had no panties on and I could see her pussy lips glistening with his cum. I crawled over to her and started to eat her pussy. I would have stayed there forever if I was given the chance. Eventually, she got up took a shower, got dress and we went out to eat. Not a word was said about what had just happened ever again.
    Later that night when I went home, I remember jerking off like crazy imagining what had happened that day. I must say I loved her more then ever and knew she controlled me completely. I would do anything for her. To this day I know I would have sucked her boyfriend off if she asked me to.
    This probably happened early 1991, I'm guessing March.
    Next post will have creampie incident #3

10. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experiences-My last creampie

I have to tell you at some time, and I do not remember when, my wife started to see a psychiatrist. She was diagnosed as a manic-depressive and treated for that. There was even a time when he wanted to put her into a mental hospital, but she would not let that happen. I'm not sure why, but she seemed to go crazy whenever she was placed in any kind of pressure situation like being a parent. I think if we did not have kids, her and I might have made better progress. We seemed to get along fine, but I think I represented something she was not yet prepared to take on. Being part of a family. She had been doing great in business school, something positive in her life and was making straight A's. But to show you how screwed up she is, as soon as she told her dad, he said a monkey could get good grades at a school like that, she quit.
    Anyway, I guess it was around April of 1991 she moved to an apartment in the town the kids and I were in and 30 miles away from her boyfriend. He was becoming less and less a part of her life. That was the good. But the bad was, she started to get into taking some pretty heavy drugs.
    One day, I guess it was around August 1991 while I was sitting in the living
    room of my apartment she showed up and entered through the back sliding
    glass door. She had a long dress on and looked fantastic. I told her so. She said; "good enough to eat?" I said ; "yes." She asked; "even if I had breakup sex with Kenny before coming over here?" I crawled over to her and reached under her dress and pulled down her pantyhose and panties and ate her while she stood leaning against the wall. I could see his cum stains on her panties. It was my third creampie. She told me about their sexual encounter while I was eating her. He had pulled up her dress and taken down her pantyhose and panties and fucked her on the floor of her apartment before he left. How nice for me and considerate of her. Why she did what she did was beyond me. I was just glad to have any sort of sexual contact with her. Contact that she consented to. There were a couple of times that I had massaged her while she was nude, but at some point if I asked to have sex, she would put her clothes back on and leave.
    The main thing that led to their breakup was that he asked her to marry him. She told him she was already married. I did not really believe the breakup thing, after all she had broken up with him many times since the affair began, only to go back a short time later.
    This time it really happened. But what we did not know was that she was going to become involved with her drug dealer. And he was dangerous.
    More on that in my next post.

11. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience-Still more craziness

I really to this day, do not know much about her relationship with her drug dealer. I know he is the brother of one of her female friends. I know his first name. I know that early on in their relationship he showed her a bullet and said that if she ever fucked him over it would be for her. I know that on 2 occasions, I thought that she might die on me because of overdosing on drugs. And I know that even (years) later he tried to reconnect with her. It amazes me that she would become involved sexually with a guy like that, but be too scared to get sexually involved with me because of her emotions and love for me. She has never to this day talked about that time in her life. I'm guessing that relationship with him lasted about 6 months.
    My wife has a knack to be able to file away bad things in her life. She rarely talks about the past and if she does it is only for a second.
    My next post has something really interesting about fate.

12. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experiences-getting close to the end

I was becoming weary of all of this craziness. Her affairs had lasted over 2 years. I loved her but was ready to move on. I went to a different lawyer who drew up separation papers which my wife had agreed to sign. But when I presented them to her she would not sign.
    I was attracted too and started to like a women I met while my son was taking karate. She had 2 kids and was divorced. Her husband was in jail because of drugs. We hit it off and would talk for hours. We were about the same age. I guess 3-4 months had gone by since I met her but every time I would ask her out she would have some kind of excuse. I think she was scared because she knew as well as I, that this might be the real thing. Now for the really weird thing. One night I had been talking to this new girl in my life for about an hour on the phone. It was great. As soon as I finished talking to her and hung up, my wife called. She said she wanted to come back home. I was reluctant for this to happen. After all, the kids and I had been through this many times over the past 2+ years. She pleaded with me. I finally said; "let me think about it." About a hour later I called up the new girl in my life and asked her out. She had another excuse. I then called up my wife and said yes she could move back. I moved her back home the next day. On Monday when I went to work a guy that had been childhood friends with the new girl in my life had his girl and her girl playing together on the same day I was moving my wife back home. She told him to tell me that she wanted to go out with me. How lucky for my wife. I really do think that once I had gone out with this new girl, who I was very attracted too, it would have been over between my wife and I.
    My thoughts on cuckolding in my next post

13. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    My Cuckold Experience-In conclusion

Based on my experience, I would not recommend cuckolding to anyone who thinks they are in love. It was a hard emotional dangerous roller coaster ride for my wife and I. As you can see there were a lot of weird circumstances that led up to what happened. I do not fault her. You had me with my sex talk and excitement about being cuckolded. You had us in our economic position and with kids so that we worked different hours and were rarely together. She had a divorced girlfriend who was jealous of where we lived and our relationship. I did not put this in my post but she claimed she knew someone who saw me with another women. This was pure bullshit. This was supposed to happen before my wife had her affair. This probably brought out old feelings she had because of her first husband cheating on her. You had my wife finding the perfect guy. Someone she connected with and fell in lust with. She had 2 lives. One being a wife and mother in a tough economic atmosphere, and the other as a single carefree girl just having fun.
    But then you have the problems that come with it. She has the guilt for leaving the kids and even me. We lost our dream house, and went bankrupt. You have the other persons feelings to contend with. Every time she would breakup with him he would call and they would wind up back together. You had her getting into the dangerous relationship. In the beginning it was just for the drugs so that I guess she could forget her guilt, but some how getting involved with him.
    We were just lucky that I did not get involved with that girl at the end. There would have been even more hurt to someone.
    I do want to say I love the cuckolding concept. I admit I am crazy. I still get excited thinking about some of those moments. But would I have gotten into it if I had known of the problems, NO WAY!!!
    I hope I have helped anyone considering it. If you still want it, be careful, and good luck!
    Also, my wife told me a couple of months ago she thinks she has herpes. I have never had any symptoms, so either I'm just plain lucky and do not have it yet or have it with no symptoms, or she really does not have it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm supposed to have my prostrate checked in December or January, and might ask my urologist about it then. The only problem with that is even if I do not have herpes, it does not mean my wife does not have herpes. I sure she would not get checked, she is too embarrassed.
    In closing, we now have been married for 34 years and I'm glad I hung in there.

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    wizardpa... I'm sorry it's taken me a while to reply to your Journal, I never wanted to interrupt your flow!

It is a truly amazing love story, your dedication is absolute and endless.

Can I ask what you feel the future holds for you? Do you think you will embark on a more simple 2 person FemDomme relationship? Or purely vanilla from now on?

15. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    Vanilla from now on

34 years of marriage and counting. A few years ago I tried to get her interested in being my keyholder as I became interested in chastity. I have some very interesting positive things to say on that subject, and will do so in a few days.
    It is kind of good for me that I'm not in a chastity device now. Though retired I have been working quite a bit at fun jobs, and she is kind of pissed about the fact that she does not see me as much as she thinks she should. I'm sure I would not have an orgasm for quite a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice