My chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave-in-chains, Jan 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-chains

slave-in-chains Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I got the cb6000 yesterday.
    For me this is the first time, so it's a lot of trying out for the right sizes...
    For example, how do you know it is too tight on the balls...? They don't turn blue. but stay red though. A bigger ring will make it possible to escape, a smaller one is too tight.
    So i tries some things with different spacers.. looks like its working good,.

had it on this night... and those midnight erections.... wow... you feel that haha

I am not owned by a Mistress, just do some sessions with a friend sometimes. She lives 2 hours away though. She will be my keyholder, but with the plastic locks.
    if for whatever reason i need to break free (for example, the tube is letting go and pinches my penis..?) i can cut the lock.

However, if i cut it for my own good... she won't talk to me for 6 months...
    So I think that is a great way of making sure it stays on. it's numbered so she can check.

Anyway..
    up till now it's confortable... had it on last night in the car, walking, sleeping.. worked fine.. Just some more fine tuning and we're ready for the real lock.

I can imagine what it will do with your mind after a week.... i can only wait and see what happens.

:)

greetings from the Netherlands.

2. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Red seems OK - Blue or Purple = Not Good

It sounds like you are using the right size ring, not too small to cause discomfort and not too large to be able to escape. Spacers and ring size are persona preference. Personally, I use the smallest spacer.

If you are still able to pull out the back, which is common for many who use this type of device, then you might be interested in the KSD-G3. It is available from www.keptforher.com for a very reasonable price. I am using one and I have found that it makes my CB 6000 completely secure.

I also use the numbered, plastic locks as I travel a lot for my job. They work well for me.

3. slave-in-chains

Local Time:

thanks for the reply AND for the tip.
    i am sure the ring is ok now, now I am fiddling around with the spacers..
    The small ones crush my balls too much, so i am testing it during the day.

Works well under my normal cloths ! I thought it would show more.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    slave-in-chains, also be aware that as your body stretches and adjusts to the CB, you may need to change the spacers or rings. Don't be surprised if something that's REALLY tight today :confused0068: will feel loose in a few weeks, allowing pull-out.

Best of luck, and enjoy!
    mikecb

5. slave-in-chains

Local Time:
    yessss. found that out today.....
    had the cb on all night, worked good.
    Today I took a shower and a shave, so i took it off..... afterwards when I tried to put it on again... no way... i had to use a bigger ring first.

now it fits again though. so i'll stick with this one so far :)

thanks for the tip

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice