My Chastity Mansion Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lifestylechastity6273, May 30, 2021.

1. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I am a 46 year old white male. I live in the boroughs of NYC.I have been following male chastity as a fetish since I was 22. It has been an on again off again fetish, hampered by mainly and mostly me. Just being too shy or ashamed to put myself out there, instead choosing to live shuttered up in a secret fantasy world costing me hundreds sometimes over a thousand an month to enjoy with professional domes and webcam models. Since the arrival of the pandemic, the webcam scene has skyrocketed along with pro-domme rates. I want to really live a chastity lifesytle, 24/7/365. Its not a marriage, or even with a commitment to a single keyholder.
    I'm heterosexual, I've actually proven that out. I'm healthy and fit, my diet could be better. I'm 25 lbs overweight, I have a full head of hair, now almost 1/2 grey. I'm clean shaven. I'm pale and white of 100% Irish decent. I enjoy the submission of what is required to have someone enjoy controlling the keys to my chastity device. I wear a custom fitted 3D printed Evotion Bijou with the stainless steel upgrade coming it two weeks.
    I am seeking a full time mutually enjoyable chastity relationship. Costs associated directly for travel, tolls, gas etc I am willing to share. I am not seeking a professional relationship, but a full time relationship in this lifestyle. Adult nudity on my part and touching, obviously a necessity. But sex of any kind is not in the cards. My understanding of the relationship is that there is no sex at all between the keyholder and I. If cuckolding is necessary by the keyholder in order to maintain an open and transparent relationship between the keyholder and myself, so be it. Not exactly a fetish of mine, but an open, honest relationship is what is more important.
    I hope this wasn't too long!

Attached Files:

Guest 2684 and asastype like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. Hope you find it helpful and enjoyable. As far as what you want, be flexible and remember that chastity can involve a wide range of activities, beyond just controlling your sexual releases. But none of them are requirements, other than matching what your partner desires too. Good luck and enjoy.

3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Welcome hope you find a partner to fit your needs we have several wonderful people looking for poeple to serve them

lifestylechastity6273 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

7. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice, I have to be willing to explore enforced male chasitity in ways I haven't even considered! There's a partner in this too!

8. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    I would be delighted to meet them. I've had a prince albert since Dec 2016, and its's been stretched to 6g safely and completely now. I haven't had discomfort, inflammation or infection of any kind for three years now.

And ever time I did get and infection or inflammation, it was because I was impatient, and since I felt fine, I didn't wait the full time and pushed the next guage, and then graduated to a device too soon as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice