My chastity journey

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mike hammer, Nov 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    So, first time posting a new thread.

Little about me. 46, total alpha male, small business owner, gotta sell jobs, work in the trades, highly domineering personality. People think I'm cocky, but i can usually back it up. Divorced, been living with my kh for about 5-6 years. I was a "player" before i met my gf. She just changed me. Or maybe just brought out the good in me.

Got into chastity over a year ago through tumblr. Bought an original holy trainer(too large), the vice(sucked/hated it), the cb6000s(not bad but still pinched), the holy trainer v2s(comfortable but not great due to hygeine issues. Bought a master series metal cage
    Love it. Stays on, even while mountain biking in the cold, zero hygeine issues, almost perfect size.
    Well i did Loctober, but when we took it off, Nov 1rst, apparently the caged pinch my penis and cut me. Healed now. Anyways, been about 10 days locked up, and not really knowing when ill be unlocked. Kh joked about unlocking on xmas. Said once i clone your willy, no reason for you to be unlocked. Thats kinda frightening but also so exciting at the same time. Walking around with a full sack the whole time, im horny 24/7.

If you said to me 5 years ago, that id be going months without sex, i woulda said your'e crazy. I couldnt go 5 days without sex before. But now, i couldnt never go back. Now that my penis has a home, its where its meant to be. All animals should be caged.

And i was lucky enough for her to use the strapon ive had for like 10 years, but no one ever used it on me. Granted we were rushed for time, but she did it and i think she is looking forward to doing it again.

I think i found heaven.

Mike from the burbs of boston.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    welcome. Hope you both continue to enjoy your explorations.

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Great introduction (Mods should move this thread to Intros).. Lots of locked alpha guys here. Loved your list of cages, so classic, cycling through all the name brand plastic cages and learning how unsatisfactory they all are before going to steel. It's great that your lady is taking charge. When she combines the cage and pegging you're going to really begin to feel the submission leavening your alpha stance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice