My Chastity History - 20 years and ...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rkve1, Jun 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    So I gave a brief history of my engagement with chastity in my bio and Introduction posts. But I think I'll use this forum to start expanding on it. In part this is just to help me remember .. and well .. to document how I got to where I was when I decided to finally get a PA last week and then to document what happens going forward.

I don't plan on doing this all in one installment. Hopefully I can edit and extend this post or else I'll just reply to it myself to add more entries over time.

Entry 1 (July 20, 2017) : Looking back to 1996-1998

I'll start with my first "discovering" male chastity when I was googling for "femdom story" to read through. My guess is that was back in 1998, so 20+ years ago, but my knowing I was submissive dated way back before then as I can recall reading and reaching out to Akasha (www.akashaweb.com) back in 1996. I can date that one because I remember reading her site from an office I only used in 96.

But it was probably 1998 or so that I found the altairboy site and started reading about and having my fantasy world start to include ideas of male chastity. That of course led to the purchase of my first device to try it - a CB2000 in 1999. But let me end here and write about that experience in the next entry. (Hope this installment idea works. If anyone has suggestions on how to best do that, I'm open to advice.)

2. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    As they say "oy" - apparently the "edit" function only appears for a little while. That means to extend this history, I need to just keep replying to this thread. That's not quite what I wanted.. but.. lets see how it goes.

I'm going to break the time ordering here and write about an "event" (now two events) that happened since I got the PA, so we're kind of going to see entries out of time order. Some past ones to catch up to the present and then this one, and I assume some to follow, that will be from this point on.

So.. I got my piercing last Thursday - it was scary as hell and I almost backed out of it at the last minute. Literally, I got up off the table, put my u/w back on and thought for a second about leaving. But decided I couldn't do that. After all this time I had to go through with it. What I think scared me was that I planned to get the piercing at 8ga and was not ready for the piercer to tell me he didn't have any 8ga curved barbells (what I wanted) but had some at 6ga. Getting 8ga he said would be a few weeks.. I knew if I left that would be it. So I agreed to the 6ga but that worked on my mind sitting there. I wasn't mentally "prepared" for that. I was grateful though that he said it would heal better than the 8ga. I don't know if that's true or not but it was something.

The office was too warm too. I'd have preferred it be cooler. Anyway, he said it would feel like "playful biting".. and I got back on the table and was able to go through with. It was .. painful .. but really only for 5 seconds - a few seconds of discomfort before, during the piercing. and then after about 2 seconds - nothing. No pain at all. I relaxed, Got dressed, spoke about keeping it clean, etc, said goodbye, left.

It didn't bleed much but I kept it wrapped in gauze for a few days - with less and less "spotting" each day. By day 3 it seemed that all my worries were over.. until that is it fell out! Holy F! I was wearing shorts and "checked it" and found it in my u/w. All but one of the ends. Looking at the hole on the underside, I saw it seemed to already be closing! Oh shit! I quickly rinsed the barbell and tried to reinsert it - but no way was I going to be able to get it back in! Was all this for nothing? Do I just give up and let the chastity dream die there? I couldn't possibly let that happend - I called the piercer and he was open and I immediately went over and he got it back in by re-opening (so to speak) the hole with a taper that let the barbell follow it through. He replaced the missing "ball" that fell off the end and I was soon on my way back with instructions to check each time I clean that the balls aren't loosing up.

Today is day 8 .. and guess what happened? I felt "strange" down there - a pain - and usually I dont feel anything. I checked and it was out again! This time though I was able to rinse it off (I probably should have done more than that - like try to sterilize it.. but who can think straight at a time like that) and I saw the hole was actually open this time - and I reinserted it myself. Luckly I also found where the ball had fallen off and got that back on too. Whew!

Anyway, that's what I wanted to share here. No idea that this could be an issue and I got it with it twice in 8 days of getting the PA. (Maybe I should got to home depot and loctite? I hate to think what will happen if this happens in a less convenient place than when I'm home)

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I've had a PA since 2013..It was a surprise for the wife after we got to our first real ""Honeymoon""..We really got married in 1999... She wanted to get married again by Elvis.. I wanted her to remember our first trip to Las Vegas...I had to invent reasons no to have sex.. But in the end it was a wonderful surprise and she marveled at it for a long time asking me questions about it..
    I started with a 12G curved Barbell then soon nature made me go to 10G... 2 years later I was able to stretch it 8G.. Stayed that way until this last year when I had to use a Taper to make it 6G..
    The trip to the Piercers wasn't that bad... It stung for a bit and bled like a stuck pig.. I more afraid of taking my first piss with it than anything..It wasn't as bad as I thought... A little sting and the second time no sting at all..
    I do want to go back and get another one next to it and get a ring to pass through both

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice