My chastity experiences

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by L-u-c-y, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    You are so cruel

2. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    To Lucy

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Well you would say that as I rejected your key :)

4. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    extremely difficult situation to be under you

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He has chosen to do 530 days, I have told him he can be released at any time, but he wants to carry on. I'm not forcing him to do it.

6. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    But You like to beat up records.

7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I have said many times he can stop, HE wants to continue.

8. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    you bring him to this point. "please mistress, keep me in chastity cage". totaly dominated.

9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    What do you suggest I do?

10. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    Nevermind

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Cruel to let him continue, cruel to tell him to stop.

12. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Very nice! I am sure he will be very happy about that :)

13. Ikneelbeforeher

Ikneelbeforeher Active member

London
    Local Time:
    I am locked by Goddess Lucy, I have been locked for 533 days. I do this to show my commitment to Goddess. She has encouraged me to unlock myself on many occasions however I want to continue to show my devotion. What you don't know about Goddess is she is the kindest and most caring person, we talk every day and she always tries to cheer me up when I am down and she is the only person who asked me about my health and hospital appointments. She has sent me 50 or so gifts in the time I have been locked. She has never said an unkind word to me. Goddess has never ordered me to do anything, she has encouraged me with kindness and patience.
    I am 58 years old and Goddess is more mature than I am. I've been married twice and it doesn't make you any more grown up. It is a fact that some mature sooner than others. You talk about 23 like its the same as 16. As Goddess said, you don't seem to mind having teachers, police men and women,soldiers, pilots who are 23.
    Besides being more mature than me, she has a far better paid job than me, a way nicer house which she owns at 23. It seems to me that you are using age as an excuse to bash her as you can't think of anything else.
    It seems honesty is not appreciated in this mansion.

14. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    @Ikneelbeforeher, congratulations on writing this heartfelt testament to your adored Mistress Lucy. Hopefully it makes a positive impression on folks.

Ikneelbeforeher likes this.
  15. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    @frankieteardrop thank you for your kind words. Goddess has kindly allowed me to devote my life to her happyness. I try every day to show Goddess my devotion and obedience becsuse I love worship and adore her,
    Tske care

16. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    How difficult has it been for you to go for 530+ days in locked chastity. It is an unusual phenomenon, you have the admiration of many of us. Also, what other ways are you able to show your devotion and obedience? You probably should seek your Goddess-owner's permission before answering.

17. Ikneelbeforeher

London
    Local Time:
    Goddess has installed a tracking app on my phone, so see can see where I am 24 hours a day and keeps a record of where i have been. Sometimes I get tasks to kneel in a crowded street and pretend to do my shoelaces while I am really saying my thanks to her with my eyes closed. Sometimes I make donations to her cancer research charity. I weigh myself every day and send Goddess the results so she can keep an eye on my health. I ask for permission before I go out with my friends or on holiday ( she always says yes)
    She also calls me her "watchdog" on Fetlife and I check daily to see if she has had any disrespectful comments on her amazing photos and videos. If I have any problems in my life Goddess always gives good advice.
    I'm sure I annoy her sometimes with my many messages a day but she always replies and treats me with respect.
    I've searched all my life for a beautiful Goddess to serve as her worthless slave and eventually I found the real deal.
    Goddess you are so lovely and kind and make me feel very happy and proud to serve you, thank you Goddess.

BitLip and frankie teardrop like this.
  18. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    @Ikneelbeforeher, thankyou for responding and helping us to understand the beautiful relationship you share with Goddess Lucy, your owner. This being a chastity site and you having experienced a very high level of chastity under the supervision of your Mistress, it's interesting to discover just how real and multi-dimensional an on-line power exchange relationship between a dedicated Domme and her devoted sub/slave can become. There is a deep spiritual and psychological connection. The fact that it occurs online doesn't make it any less so. In fact, in some ways it could even enhance aspects of the power exchange. Would you agree? Attentiveness, for instance. Your Mistress is always 'present' in a sense, even if not physically. You need to be constantly aware of what her expectations are of you and always alert for any new directives she may decide to send you. The caring control that you describe and that she chooses to exercise over you 24 hours a day is very strong it seems.

Do you anticipate the relationship you have with Goddess Lucy will become stronger over time? How so? I realise these are largely decisions for her to make, although I'm assuming you will only answer if she allows you to.

You are not the only one to have learned a great deal from your Goddess and to appreciate the power of her femininity.

Ikneelbeforeher likes this.
  19. BB

BB New member

Local Time:
    I am a minion of Miss Lucy and extremely proud of it. Why is having minions seen as a bad thing? You claim to be on a site devoted to female superiority and here is a dominant woman who has minions and it is seen as terrible.

Maybe the reason you don’t like her way of doing things is this, she is not in a conventional loving relationship and therefore a mans penis is not centre of attention, and let’s face it that’s what you all want, what most men want. You can’t comprehend a life where your penis is not at the centre.

I met Miss Lucy for one of her foot worship meetings nearly 2 years ago, it was amazing being her footstool while she pretty much ignored me, it really showed me my place. We have spoken almost daily since. This is entirely true. I am a dominant man in every day life and I run my own business employing a small team. Miss Lucy gave me the name ****** about a year ago due to my accident prone nature. Very humiliating, always front of mind and a reminder of her power over me every time they say it. Miss Lucy has also made me buy a sex doll and it’s the only thing I am allowed to have sex with every month or 2 (or longer if she is being particularly demanding),I mean literally the only thing. I always have to video it and send her the evidence for her to post online for her amusement. Things took another step when I had to buy a full bear costume and have sex with the doll while wearing it, which she gleefully showed her many followers to my embarrassment!

One thing that amazes me... this is a site about chastity, she has 2 lucky slaves locked for over 530 days and one other for over 330 days (I admire them all very much). Why does she get no recognition for this? Do you think this was somehow easy for her or her subs? She has also held 39 keys in one go, another amazing feat I think by anyone’s standards. The reason she is not commended here is because it’s not a husband being the centre of attention again. She doesn’t worship the almighty penis like everyone on this site does. In fact, it only serves to distract.

Maybe you don’t get her because she doesn’t follow any preconceived ideas of what domination is. Do you want everyone to end up all the same on this site? It looks that way. We should celebrate the difference and the real.

20. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I would suggest you find a wonderful gay male to edge him. The goal is for you not to get your hands dirty, and him to realize if he wants some fun time, it will be by a male hand but not his ..... I also should state you should be fully clothed .....

SubVerity likes this.
  21. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    @BB, Yes we "should celebrate the difference and the real" but it's probably not going not happen anytime soon. It's the era of homogenisation of the world, being conspicuously different is not encouraged. Everything everywhere is eerily similar. Some ugly shopping mall in Sydney is exactly the same as some ugly shopping mall down in Florida: same shops, same food hall, same Diet Coke, same morbidly obese in wheelchairs. The independent shops down the street find it hard to survive. Same thing happens with thinking. If you don't get your thoughts in a straight line you'll quickly get howled down by the baying pack. Happens everywhere, on-line forums are no different - in fact they're probably way worse. It doesn't pay to stray too far left of centre. Of course it can also make some people stronger and give them fresh new insights into their self-belief.

Anyway, sit back and wait for the howls. Oh, I forgot, I'm ignored.

22. Mr.jackking

Mr.jackking Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM

Sigh, since I already opened this can of worms....

For me, it is posts like this. I wanted to share that as a woman, I do like sex. I do like chastity, tease and denial of my husband. Further my husband did not trick me into. As a woman, I am insulted that she implies women are so easily tricked and manipulated into it.
    When anyone tried to explain how it offended them, she insisted we could only be offended/insulted if we were topped from the bottom. Huh? How about saying, I didn't realize xyz or at least acknowledge her statements may not have been as valid to the majority. Or even what she really meant.
    That is when people bring up her age due to her lack of ability to acknowledge she may not always be right on a subject she hasn't experienced. Then using a "truth hurts" defense

I don't think anyone questions her intelligence, articulation or has a problem with how she conducts her keyholding. She has willing participants and everyone is getting something out of it. (pretty impressive when she gives nothing back sexually and keeps lockees) I didn't see posts of her saying she talks to her subs everyday. Gives herself to them other than using many as furniture. Again if she has a willing footstool, bravo! easy to clean.

-Mrs. JackKing

Nicoftime likes this.
  23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if everbody had been nice and not nasty it wud all had been ok and Mistress Lucy wudnt had gone from here. i sayed that in here but nobody lisen to me.

24. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    OK this post I have a small problem with, actually I'm not going to lie I am discusted. First does your wife know about all of this?
    And if not where the hell is your respect for your wife??
    Printing a picture of another women and putting it under your wife while she sleeps. Eww, just eww.

But I suppose if you are making the one true goddess happy you shouldnt care should you? Because she's the only one that matters.
    Not man enough to take care of your wife without having another woman tell you to buy her gifts?

I thought I could dig down and find a small bit of respect for Lucy and what she does but not after reading that.

25. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I found that section a bit odd as well to be truthful, but I think we would be wise to hold our judgement.

We don't know of @BB's arrangement with his wife, on what terms they conduct their relationship, or anything else about it other than that he told us she's not interested in his fetishes. No matter - we might still do well not to judge him, or Ms Lucy. Certainly we wish for CM to be a supportive place, and we need to be supportive of everyone pretty much, not just those we agree with.

I'd certainly like to hear more about BB's situation regarding his wife - but would understand if he doesn't wish to divulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice