My Chastity Experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cagedmage32, Aug 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    It's been a bit since I posted. I have been busy with classes and the holidays. Here's a little update though.

When my fiancé and first started chastity I was released twice during the weekend. Then it was once a week. She now releases me once every 2 to 3 weeks now. I think she likes how horny I get and she loves to hear me be vocal when she permits me an orgasm.

I do most of the chores around the house besides cleaning her rats' cage and cleaning the cats' litter boxes. If I forget a chore she either spanks me or she'll let me out and play with me but I can't cum. I really hate that.

Overall chastity has been a great experience and we will continue doing it for both our benefits.

manintyres, Jblocked, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  2. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday my fiancé and I had a nice day together by ourselves. I did the dishes while she slept in and then I made her a breakfast sandwich. We ate and then I asked if we could do some rope bondage. She agreed and I fetched our ropes. After some foreplay, I used the 50 ft bundle to make a full body harness for her complete with a dildo harness where I placed the vibrating one. I told her to lie on the bed and I turned the vibrating dildo on stimulating her clitoris. I started kissing her and caressing her breasts until she climaxed. After she was done she told me to lie down and she teased me for a bit but didn't let me cum. We cuddled for a while and then we ran some errands around town.

We picked up some Chinese food to bring home for dinner. We cleaned our fish's tank and then sat down to eat dinner. While we ate, we watched a couple episodes of A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. What a great show! Very close to the books. After that we took a nice relaxing bath and then we watched some more episodes on Netflix. While we watched she painted her nails and asked if she could paint my toe nails. I agreed and I picked a nice green color. Here are the results:

manintyres, iome343 and Jblocked like this.
  3. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    We ordered a new chastity device back in January and yesterday it finally arrived. My fiancé said it is made of surgical steel so it wont bother my skin. It fits great! Here's a pic to check it out.

iome343, manintyres and spider203 like this.
  4. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    Last night my fiancé stated that she wanted to start teasing me more often. I asked her what that would entail and she said, "I want to play with you more." I agreed. I wonder what the future will have in store.

manintyres likes this.
  5. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    Last night I messed up. I made two mistakes.

First I asked her if she wanted to tease me. She stated, "teasing will be on my terms."

The second mistake I made was unlocking myself while she was sleeping. I woke up with a bad pain and I didn't want to wake her up to ask so I just did it. I told her about it this morning and I think she's mad that I went behind her back about it. She was inquisitive about why I did it and if I touched myself. I told her it was just because of the pain and I didn't do anything. We'll see if my actions deserve a punishment :confused:

manintyres and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  6. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    I am currently looking for a job in my field and my fiancé has an interview today for a better position in her company.

My fiancé has been teasing me quite a bit, both locked up and unlocked at times. She has been granting me releases around 3 weeks or so. She likes to keep me on edge as much as she can. We decided to get an Evotion Wearables cage that just came yesterday. So far it has been great. It fits wonderfully and I didn't have any nighttime erection pain last night (probably because I can't get an erection in it lol). I'll post a little down the road on it.

7. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    On Saturday night I massaged my fiancé's entire body. First I started with her feet and ankles. Then I used some pain relief cream on them and her legs while I rubbed them. Then we went to the bedroom where she undressed and I massaged her back, neck and then her hips. After her massage she said to get undressed. I did as I was told and waited for her to get back from the bathroom. She came back with the keys and unlocked me. I used a wand on her while she edged me. Then she orgasmed hard while she continued to stroke me. I asked if I could be inside her but she said no maybe next week. She then laid me down and wrapped her legs over my legs so I wouldn't move. She lubed my shaft up and began stroking me rhythmically. After just a couple minutes I asked if I could cum and she said yes.

8. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    The Evotion Wearable cage has been great! No nighttime erection pains. I can continuously wear it and not have to worry about cleaning because it has an open design. After a week or so I'll take it off to do a thorough cleaning. Its very comfortable. I think the big thing with any device is that you get your measurements just right. I followed advice of measuring multiple times at different times of the day while flaccid.

9. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    Friday was my fiancé's birthday. We have been busy up up until today to celebrate.

She unlocked me and had me use my penis to rub her clit. She then made me cum on her and then I cleaned her up. I then worshipped her pussy until she came hard. She said she was thinking of locking me in a spiked chastity and that made her feel really good.

10. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday, my fiancé granted my release after a few weeks. She left the base ring on to start the session. Her cock grew massive as it engorged with blood and the imprints from the cage remained for some time as she began massaging it. My balls ached as she used her cock on her clitoris.

She stopped stimulating me and asked me to use a vibrator on her clitoris. She came hard after just a few moments. She removed the base ring when I had settled down and then laid me down. She gave me a handjob and made me ejaculate on my face and chest.

"You got something on your face," she stated while chuckling.

Giveitup likes this.
  11. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    It does look quite nice, but I prefer a padlock over the tumbler lock. Something about that padlock turns me on so much.

12. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    You have a very nice fiance.

13. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    @rongeo Thank you, I cherish her everyday.

14. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    The last time my fiancé allowed me a release was October 31st. She tied me down and used her rabbit on herself while I watched. I was straining and leaking in my cage. "You like watching don't you?" I shook my head yes. After just a few moments she came hard. After she settled down a bit she got up and went into our toy drawer. She held something behind her back as she walked over to the bed. She set it behind her as she sat on her side of the bed. She unlocked me with her key. Her cock was imprinted with the design of the cage as she slowly ran her fingernails on it. "Are you ready my love?" She asked. I shook my head yes.

She grabbed some lube from behind her and put a couple drops on the head of her cock. Then she grabbed the birthday present she got me. A set of metal sounds. She lubed one and slowly ran it around my urethra. She slid it gently in until about half of it was inside. She examined it and smiled. She began sliding it in and out slowly and then went deeper with it. Then she began stroking her cock slowly at first while sounding her cock. It felt strange at first being filled that way but it felt good. It started feeling better and better and after about 15 minutes of slowly stroking and sliding the sound a bit faster I asked to cum. "Go ahead." She smiled and I came very hard while I looked into her eyes. She then watched her cock cum filled with a sound. After I settled down she relocked me and then untied me.

She asked me to use the rabbit on her again and I kissed her and played with her nipples until she came again. We cuddled for a while and then cleaned our toys.

Last night I asked when I would be allowed my next release and she said not until I get my chores done. I have several chores to do over this week so it looks like I will be going a full month without release. I trust her decisions because she knows best. Everyday is a blessing with her.

15. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    I got my chores done so hopefully this weekend she will grant me a release.

iome343 likes this.
  16. cagedmage32

Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    Last night after we got ready for bed my fiancé unlocked me and played with me while I rubbed her. She gave me a ruined orgasm on her stomach while she came hard. "Did you like that, I enjoyed it." I shook my head yes and she smiled. We kissed and then snuggled til we fell asleep. It was a good Christmas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice