My chastity evolution

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by MatCagedSub, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    We are still new to this lifestyle and we are playing with chastity for some time. My wife does not leave me too long locked up because she likes PIV a lot and is not confident yet. Last week I asked her if she could lock me in and she said yes and smiled.
    She has me Tease and Deniel every day, has been talking dirty things in my ear and now she is more confident in being KH.
    Today they do 8 days without cum and 5 days locked. In the morning when I was leaving for a business trip for 2 days she told me that she would be unlocking me, so I said no better because I would masturbate because of my current high libido.
    She answered me good choice, you are learning. He left me locked up and gave me a big smile and a kiss.
    I think I'm going to beat my time records locked up and not cum too. Let's see what's going to happen. Now I'm locked away from home, anxious, excited, happy, maybe even a little afraid.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    hope you both continue to learn and enjoy.

MatCagedSub likes this.
  3. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
  4. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Hi. Updating: During my business trip we talked on the phone and she said she was very excited that she really wanted to have sex with me. I thought coming home would be PIV. Wrong thought, she said she would keep me locked up a little longer and that it was not my time yet. She teased me a lot, let me touch her and play with her clit, she put the newly purchased Hitachi in my little cage and when I was about to cum she stopped. I think she wants to break me? Is it because I still have not begged to be unlocked yet? She wants a lot PIV said novice today, but it does not unlock me. Who knows tonight? Today I've been locked for 7 days and 10 days without Cum, remember me personally.

Rectrix and Sylophine like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    You're doing great, let her lead.

MatCagedSub likes this.
  6. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Thursday evening while I and my KH and wonderful wife were exchanging fondles she said that I should stay locked longer than free and that I become more attentive and affectionate locked. I also noticed that she loves Tease when locked.
    Friday morning she began to pet me and tease again, she took my caged penis and started rubbing on her pussy and clit, I was about to cum and I warned. She continued until I enjoyed it locked. It was not a full enjoyment. She kept me locked the time everything is all day.
    At night we had a little discussion but everything is settled, in fact we are very busy and there is no time left for us to be together quietly. She unlocked me and I got loose.
    Today, Saturday night we had some time for ourselves and had a good sex.
    I appreciated the wonderful week she controlled. I told her that I beat all my records and she said you did not see anything I can do, she said that if I want to be released I need to "show service".
    She has changed a lot.

Rectrix and spider203 like this.
  7. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Today I received a message from my wife saying that when I am locked up I am more affectionate, I pay more attention and that instead of charging for sex I fill her with much affection. Wow. I'm unlocked for 5 days and she's already noticing the difference.

8. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Hi. I have not had time to write here lately. We have been playing chastity and I am noticing that my wife / KH has been getting more and more into the game, she is enjoying the joke of having control over me, receiving much more affection and attention. It's not your profile the total denial of my orgasms, she loves it when I CUM in penetration. I was locked up last week (I locked myself up), on one of the days and was a little annoyed with me and said that I would be locked until the new year, after all I was unlocked and we did PIV over the weekend. Monday my cage is in the bathroom sink, so I asked, "What do you want me to do with it?" She grabbed my penis and said "you're going to keep it here" Lol. I think it was the first time I was sent to lock it, the other times I asked or locked myself up. Since then she has said dirty things in my ear, in the bath or she washes me or I can touch the least just to wash my limb, we did PIV yesterday night but I could not CUM. Now I'm locked in here because she wants to. My head is crazy, I am Horny, my desire is slowly realizing but at the same time they have little of fear. In everyday life my wife is very jealous, a little controlling and domineering, but with regard to sex she was very vanilla but now ..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice