Multipiece urethral insert question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bb123fe, Jan 12, 2018.

1. bb123fe

bb123fe New member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I bought a HappyGo cage with urethral insert off Amazon. It's my first foray into chastity and urethra play. The insert is pretty long but it feels great. I'd actually like to lengthen it. I noticed that some reviewers on Amazon and some forum members here indicate a fear that the urethral plug tip may come loose inside the penis. It felt very tight on the tube and I don't imagine the penis can put that much pulling pressure on it to cause it to come off inside the urethra. Has anyone here actually had one come off before? Is this a valid concern of just over cautiousness? Also, I cleaned it with alcohol before inserting and used surgical lube. Is the plastic tubing okay for using for long periods? I'd imagine surgical tubing would be better but softer which would increase the chance of the tip coming off. It's very comfortable as it is now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. bb123fe

bb123fe New member

Local Time:
    Well, had it on for three hours. It was great. I bought the 1.77" curved ring which was very difficult to get on. I had to put it on in a scalding hot shower to get everything to pass through the ring. I'll probably buy the next larger ring (1.96") and try it although the 1.77 did not cut off circulation. Plus, there was no way I could get it off without a key. I don't think I could have backed it out even without the urethral tube which definitely made it impossible. The tube is about five inches long. Looking forward to using this some more.

petevans likes this.
  3. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    i've been using the insert tube with the metal tip, not very deep, just an inch maybe beyond the back ring, enough to make secure.

I remove each day for cleaning....but only clean with hot water and spit and vaseline for lube. doing so for a year on and off with no problem.

understand the concern about it coming loose...i worry too...but a tight fit, and what is going to happen to make it work loose?

4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    The inside diameter of the standard urethral insert is to small I think.
    Does anyone know of inside 8mm and outside 10mm inserts?

5. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I don’t think I’ve herd of the metal end of a urethral tube coming off.

The longer the tube the more risk of of infection.

If you’re letting through no urine down the urethra then again you will need to clean the insert periodically. I’d recommend every week - although I’ve herd of longer periods

6. bb123fe

bb123fe New member

Local Time:
    Sillymaid. Thanks for the reply. I agree that the fit is pretty tight on the metal pieces and cant imagine what force would occur inside the urethra to cause it to loosen (that wouldn't leave you crippled anyway). Seems like it is overcautious to think the tip would come off.

Keyheld. Thanks for the tip. I'm not to the point of wearing it for long periods. Yet. I agree that at least weekly cleaning would be necessary. I've only peed once with it on and it all came out the tube but I have read where most people say that the urine will go around the insert and come out normally. usually during the morning urination after waking up.

Felix Cun ea. I think my tube is 6 OD 4 ID. I ordered more tubing so that I can actually cut new stuff that will be fresh to lessen the risk of infection when I start wearing this for longer periods of time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice