Ms Tinks' wand, an introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ms Tinks wand, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Hi

I'm the sub for Ms Tinks, who I hope will be joining later. We have been off and on into chastity for a number of years, but for a number of reasons we haven't been too successful. Ms Tinks is now again focussed on us becoming a successful FLM, and so I get to be where I like, kneeling at her feet :bigsmile:

We have been married for eighteen years now, living on the line between 30-something and 40-something and have three teenage children. We are English, but living in Southern Ontario. I travel a lot so it is plasic devices for me. Problems with size mean that CB3xxx proved to be a failure, so I've orfered a phoenix device from phoenixchastity.com and I'm hoping this will solve our problems.

I'm a large bloke, so dressing up in silk and lace, no matter how appealing to me, just looks silly and so doesn't do anything for my Mistress. However, sexy panties are alway cool :wink: My biggest challenge is, of course, my male ego and, as I'm an "alpha-type" male outside the house, remembering that inside what I want doesn't count!

I look forward to becoming friends with you all on the site and enjoying your successes and sharing mine.

Regards, Richard

2. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Did I offend with my introduction?
    :crossedlips:

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Welcome Richard

I bought a Phoenix Guardian to try the anti pullout feature, but it just didn't work for me. It left too many marks trying to get the thing on, and the anti pullout device also relies upon a metal clip which I am not sure would pass through an airport scanner undetected.

I also fly frequently so I am 24/7 in a CB6000 with the KSD-G3. Fortunately I find the G3 perfect for my anatomy. Perfect in that I cannot pullout, although that doesn't necessarily seem so perfect after a few weeks of T&D
    :cry:

BTW, I'm a Brit sunnying it up in Florida, so enjoy a good footie game too

4. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Hi :bigsmile:

Thanks for the feedback. The main reason for the selection is that it can be made with a 44mm tube rather than the usual 38mm. My CB is taking slightly longer to deliver because the design is being modified to remove all metal, so it should be airport-friendly.

Isn't Florida a bit wet ATM? I though Ike was making thing lively down there.

Liverpool against Man U tomorrow at 7am EDT, the very definition of a good footie match!

5. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    We dodged a bullet with Ike which is about to hit Texas right now.

And yes, I am a die hard Man Utd fan and will be watching the game on Saturday. I was lucky enough to get tickets to see Man Utd v Juventus at Old Trafford during my trip back to the UK this summer. Hope you're not a Liverpool fan.

6. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Natually I'm a Liverpool fan :wink:

We are missing Gerrard and Tores, so tomorrow's going to be very hard

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice