1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M's journey

Discussion in 'Chastity journals and blogs' started by m2s, Jul 25, 2011.

1. WEC

WEC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Awesome story and update!

2. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    Today I was notified that instead of being let out early next week, my time has been extended by at least another week. An interesting twist, indeed!

3. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    After being told that my release was being delayed, I made an offhand comment about having wanted to finish Locktober any way. She didn't say anything at the time, but my wife recently confided that she then decided to not offer me release of any sort until November. Before I knew that, I was hoping for some sort of trick or treat tonight. Alas, it's not to be. I have been getting some periodic teasing from her, and have passed my record for longest consecutive lockup (currently at 38 days). We'll see what November brings.

4. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    My previous lockup ended at 45 days, which set a new personal record, and 2017 as a whole saw me in chastity for longer than any previous year. I want to continue pursuing it in 2018, so I'm trying a little game using the previously-mentioned 60-sided die. I'll roll it, stay locked up that number of days, and then take a week or two out before rolling again. As always, the wife retains the rights to let me out any time she desires. My first roll was a 49, so it looks like I'll be setting another endurance record! Here's to another great year!

spider203 likes this.
  5. WEC

WEC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    nice work! may i ask what device you are in?

6. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
  7. Pbare

Pbare There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    @m2s@m2s Just caught up with your thread. I love the wheel spin idea with extra options. But I wouldn't want her to tell/show me the result of the spin. I would love the anticipation of not knowing what was going to happen, particularly with options like 'being teased but locked up without orgasm' - I definitely wouldn't want to know she spun that option. She would just do it - tease me and then say, that's it sunshine, get an ice pack and get back in your cage.

8. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    That would be quite the mental trip. Something's going to happen, you'll know when it's time.

9. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    With the first month of 2018 coming to a close, it seems like a good time for an update. I have been continually locked all year, with no release to date. In an effort to encourage a bit more teasing from my wife, I bought her three of the Georgia Ivey Green books. I snuck a peek at her e-reader, and noticed that she has been working her way through them. She'd previously read Fairbourne's Chastity book, but I don't think she took to it much.

A few days back, I slipped up a bit and mentioned to my wife that I wanted to have sex with her. She replied 'I know' and that was that. Previously we've chatted about me getting extra clingy/needy after long periods in lockup, and I'm trying to be better about letting her initiate those things. With that in mind, I'm resolving to not mention anything sexual until she decides it's time. February marks Valentine's and our anniversary, so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer. She knows that I want to be locked, but also knows that what she says goes.