Mr. sub's PA experience

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lady&sub, Mar 15, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    I have seen others write about their PA experience – and it helped me prepare for mine, so I will do the same now.

This is my experience for the first 7 days after piercing.

Prince Albert
    Pierced at 2.4 mm (10 ga)
    Titanium ring
    Uncircumsized

The whole procedure took about 30 min in total, with questions, preparations, etc.
    My Lady was with me through the procedure. She actually both held my hand and held my dick – so amazing she is :)
    It hurt more than I thought getting pierced, but it was only for a minute or so.
    Then a little discomfort a few minutes while relaxing and the jewelry put in place.
    I have had a worse experience at dentist a few times, so don’t fear getting a PA ;-)

It bled a lot the following hours. I didn’t feel much physical. However, I am from time to time a worrier and have sometimes anxiety, so the psychological part was the worst for me. I was afraid I would bleed to death during the first night, so I had a really bad night with only little sleep.

After 14 hours it stopped bleeding during daytime, except a few drops of blood over the following two days.
    In the night time it bled for the following four nights (less and less every night). The last two nights – no blood.

At no time did it hurt to pee, but a few times there were a rather mild discomfort.
    Also, only a few times, after cleaning there could be mild discomfort.
    Some of the night erections did hurt a little the first two days and then a little discomfort some times the following nights. But many of the night time erections I didn't feel at all.

I cleaned most days only one time a day. My piercer said that it was enough. Self-made salt water. One tablespoon salt (without iodine) to one liter water.

After 7 days I did a little (about five minutes) of masturbating. I was careful and it didn’t hurt.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Glad it went well. Not something I would do myself, but they're very popular here.

Lady&sub likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Thanks for sharing! A very informative post.

Lady&sub likes this.
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    thanks I appreciate this
    I scheduled mine for a few weeks from now

Lady&sub likes this.
  5. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I’m always amazed that every is so apprehensive - & then the result is… it was much simpler than expected! Mine was done in 2002 & few PA’s were being done then? Mine was the 3rd one the tattoo parlor had done back then. Good Luck & keep sharing so others will know…plus some pics for reference

Lady&sub and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice