Mr stub review

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by manbitch, Apr 28, 2021.

1. manbitch

manbitch New member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    i have dabbled with chastity since about 2014 or there about. Starting off with a cb3000 and then a cb6000s. The cbx brand isn’t for everyone i know. It seems the only thing we have in common is a penis and an interest in chastity. What works for one and feels comfortable isn’t gonna work for the next guy. After a few years of wearing the cb6000s i went searching for something smaller. Trying a few chinese knock offs, Bon4 micro and the holytrainer v4. Non of them felt comfortable or secure for long term lockup, especially the bon4 micro. Then i discovered cbx were making a smaller device than the cb6000s and i immediately ordered a pink one. Well it arrived first thing this morning and im well impressed so far. The grade of plastic is a softer composite of old where the brittle clear plastic would snap at the securing ring. It’s very early days yet but will probably update when i have worn it a while.

ActiveProf and Misco like this.
  2. João Novaes

João Novaes New member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    I search to buy a knock off version of mr stubb or minime, but doesnt' found.

3. ActiveProf

ActiveProf Member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Keen to see how it goes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice