Moving Forward.................

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by At all Times, Dec 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    sorry to hear that. Hope it's only a temporary blip.

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Never say never :)

3. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    In what, to me at least, was a highly significant act, Jane for the first time in ages, removed her panties this morning, the ones she had worn the day before and overnight, and deliberately dropped them on the bed in front of me. By doing so, she was sending me a clear message that I was to pick them up and "take care" of them for her. By taking care of them, she expected me to wash them by hand, dry and return them to her underwear draw.

After she had gone to work and I had cleaned the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, and put some washing on, I then turned my attention to her panties. Just holding them, black silky and smooth, with a lace bottom, I was drawn in by their feminine look and the scent of Jane. Holding them up to my nose I inhaled deeply, giddy with submissive feelings for Jane, desperate to re-ingratiate myself with her, longing to feel her encourage and enjoy the feminine control she held over me. I washed them by hand and placed them carefully out to dry. Returning them to their rightful place in her underwear draw, I will be reminded that I am deeply committed to serving her and being the best "maid" that I can for her.

Most recently, I have noticed that requests, have become orders, instructions or demands without the use of please or thank you. On each occasion, I am becoming acutely aware that Jane is becoming ever so slightly more dominant, more expectant and confident of her herself. "Wash these", her reading glasses, "I need a cup of tea", "have you cleaned my shoes", "go and clean the kitchen, and we'll watch", while she sits with her feet up and I am sent to the kitchen.

Seemingly small and insignificant steps, but combining to to give me hope that eventually my submission will eventually be reciprocated by a confident demanding Mistress, one that will command my deepest loyalty and servitude, a toy to be used for her pleasure, but one kept most definitely teased and denied, taking pleasure from serving his Mistress.

Rectrix, iome343 and Chaste J. like this.
  4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Great Blog

5. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Jblocked

6. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    At my request, I am once again locked in my chastity device. Despite trying not to, I couldn't resist the temptation to "ask" Jane. She readily indicated her acceptance of this request by texting me with the lock and key emoji. Having recently been encouraged to masturbate and orgasm kneeling before Jane, my submissive desires and the need to serve and be under Jane's control was returning fast.

Now locked and eager to remain so, Jane took me to the bedroom last night and after some teasing and foreplay, Jane had me go down on her and satisfy her need to orgasm orally. Having successfully achieved that task, Jane returned her attention to teasing and playing with my nipples, sending me quickly under her feminine spell and into deep subspace. As she did so, Jane reminded me of my duties and responsibilities, to clean her shoes, wash her underwear, maintain standards and to serve and submit to her at all times.

At no point was there any suggestion that I should be unlocked or that I was getting to orgasm anytime soon. In fact, Jane scolded me for letting standards slip recently and for not doing all of the jobs that she expected me to do. I was in no fit state to disagree or to resist her feminine charm, so obediently agreed to all that she said to me, meekly responding with "yes Mistress" each time she questioned my understanding of what was required of me.

When Jane had finished, I helped her to put on her black lace knickers that she had been wearing previously, the same pair that she placed purposely upon my chest the next morning as I lay in bed, "make sure that these are washed today" were her only words. Later before leaving for work, Jane once again reminded me of my duties and encouraged me to perform them to meet her standards.

Once again, I feel that we are moving forward again, and that by keeping me teased and denied, locked and fully motivated, that she will come to enjoy, to feel more comfortable with and be more willing to use her feminine charms to control and coerce me into submission for her own pleasure, as much as mine.

Rectrix, Jblocked and iome343 like this.
  7. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    After remaining locked for a further three or four days, with little or no attention, I just removed my device and left it off. Having access to a key started out as my way of not having to bother Jane to unlock me every time I needed to wash and keep things clean down there, every day. This ,combined with Jane's general apathy or encouragement, leads me to feel that I am really wasting my time, and that without Jane's active encouragement or apparent liking to have me locked and submitting to her, it becomes really just all about me.

8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    something is going wrong. Maybe you have to think about it and talk with her abour yours kinks

9. At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    Spent the weekend locked in my chastity device and in service to my beautiful wife. I know that I have experienced many highs and lows with Jane, as she seems to go back and forth, between seemingly enjoying and embracing her dominant role in our marriage, and then periods where she seems reluctant to encourage my submission.

This weekend was one of those occasions where she seemingly enjoyed my attentions and didn't seem afraid of demanding my service and attention. Get me this, fetch me that, you can serve me breakfast in the garden, I want, you must, on so many occasions Jane was bossing her "maid" and demanding his close attentions. This even extended to having me pleasure her orally, in a break from sunbathing in the garden, while I was cleaning and washing up in the kitchen. After undressing me downstairs, I was led upstairs naked to the bedroom, where she had me kneel down beside the bed, while she herself undressed. Laying herself on the bed and opening her legs wide, I went straight to work teasing and licking her with my tongue, making her squirm with pleasure and eager for more.

Being naked expect for my steel cage, I was conscious of how swollen and restricted I felt, as I strained hopelessly against the steel bars that gave no ground and kept me firmly in my place. Of course, it is this predicament that I crave so much, with Jane experiencing the satisfying and arousal of my tongue in contact with he feminine parts, while I remained locked and under her feminine control. When she finally had her orgasm and had recovered enough to sat straight up, she immediately turned her attentions to my nipples, teasing and scratching at them with her with her painted finger nails. Pushing my hands together and holding them above my head, Jane clearly expected me to keep them there, while she continued her assault on my ever increasingly sensitive nipples. As I looked up at Jane, I could see that she was taking great joy in seeing me squirming and moving to the rhythm of her touching my nipples.

After some time and when she considered that I had enough, or rather she had had enough, I was dismissed and told to help her dress again. Remaining locked, with no suggestion that I could or should be freed from my cage, I gently helped her get into her sexy lace knickers, her feminine position of power and control clearly having the desired effect on me. Returning to the garden to sunbath, I returned to the kitchen to make sure that it was spotless clean to her required standard.

This morning before Jane left for work, she told me that I should leave the bedding, a usual chore on a Monday, and to concentrate my efforts in clearing all of the ironing, and do the bedding tomorrow. A little later, I found myself kneeling on the bedroom floor helping Jane decide what shoes she should wear to work. With the choice from several boxes that lay about the floor, I found myself kneeling head bowed, getting out different shoes for Jane to try on, while my eyes remained firmly on her delicate feet, her painted toenails and feminine shoes all conspiring to tease my submissive mind and once again to have me straining once again in my cage. Her choice finally made with a little input from me, Jane left the room while I was left to tidy up.

I love my wife, I love the fact that she can make me feel this way, and I love that I can submit to my wife at all times. Keeping me teased locked and denied is where I know that I want to be, I think Jane is slowly becoming more comfortable with me in this role and her in a position of female power.

10. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you had a great weekend

11. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Nice days for you and probably good times forward

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful weekend! Being permitted to worship the wife's sacred clitoris while her penis throbs in its cage is the highest honor a submissive husband can receive,

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice