Most comfortable cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Madamebellestoy, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I have only been in chastity on and off for about a month. I bought my first cage of amazon but it pinches. What is the best device for long term wear. I am a construction worker and need to be able to move around easily.

Thanks

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    That depends on who you talk to. What fits right for you may be uncomfortable for someone else. Find your right size will help.

It's kind of like what's the best car Ford, Chev, Honda, Nissan ,

3. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    Thanks, I guess I was wondering more are there things to avoid in a cage or certain brands/models.

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Avoid the closed tube ones, you'll end up with an odor, most people that are locked long term are locked in a stainless steel cages. jailbird from Mature Metals is one of the best but I've had luck with a Chinese stainless device. The most important thing is getting the right size and that takes some time. I hope this helps, I drive a Nissan LOL

Blue Jay and Tiny tinkle like this.
  5. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    Lol I guess my amazon knock off would be considered a kia

corsac likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I first got my Fort an enclosed tube over 10 years ago and it has remained my favourite device to wear since then. It has its failings but I digress.
    I have never had an odour issue. When ever I can I rinse when I pee. I shower daily or have a bath. Through rinsing often I have when through my work been in places where no shower or baths were available for a few days also managed fine. Drinking plenty helps too. The less you drink the stronger your urine will smell ....so obviously drink more.

My personal take is that if you wear the more open tubes, basically wire cages or just bars, you are open to cleaning thoroughly whilst wearing which makes you open to stimulation. Choosing whether or not to cheat is than an option, like me you might not take the opportunity to cheat but as I've said before the big part of the head fuck is not being able to cheat. Unless someone explains to me how these open cages, spiral wire tubes, Miss Lori's open ended stuff etc can possibly achieve the required result of ...no stimulation to orgasm is possible... then I am reluctant to believe that they do work and that you almost might as well be on the honour system.

Tiny tinkle and Mash2214 like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    om
    Nice comments. It's good to hear that your happy with your cage and it works for you. The closed design didn't work for me. This is what's great a new person gets information on many different types from many different people.

8. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    Indeed this is exactly what I need lots of opinions, and clear explanations of those opinions. Keep them coming please.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have found that a cage that prevents any growth whatsoever seems to be the ones that get the least complaints.

10. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    Yay, thanks to you all I purchased 2 knock knock off cages from Amazon so I can see what works best. Thank you all that had input... Screenshot_20170915-172042.png . and the lurkers ;)

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Have fun @Madamebellestoy im presently locked in the metal one you have taken a picture of. It allows almost no room for growth and is snug. I did add an extra bar across the space in the front to help keep my foreskin from getting pinched. I also needed to sand the edges a little but if you have a Dremel it's very easy. One thing I liked about it is you could get your Mistresses name engraved on it if you wanted. Good Luck with your Lockup

12. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    Thank you marsh I am super excited to get them tomorrow.

13. Madamebellestoy

Local Time:
    So the silicone device I bought from Amazon is not recommended. I suppose I underestimated both silicone's strength and my virility ;) .

Not only was it really hard to get on... (pun and literal intended) when i finally did get it on, one wink from Madame and I blew that thing apart like it wasn't even there. I wish i could have had my phone to take s video hilarious. So silicone chastity device thumbs down for the larger of us boys.

14. Carls.not.dead.yet

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    and how did you find the metal one?

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    I think I may be wearing it right now! (Link)

Chris@1 likes this.
  16. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Every device is different as every individual penis and testes are different so here is my CHASTITY DEVICE REPORT FOR the SUPER SMALL DEVICE from LAN GU Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long

After many years of practical experience with numerous devices from hard plastic “two types” to flexible silicone “two types” to steel in “three types” I have been looking for some specific attributes. I have listed my requirements below:

Small – Over the years of chastity I have discovered I desire tight physical control from a Key Holder! This tight control must hold the foreskin back behind the cage allowing the naked penis head to strain against the cage. I find I need to feel the friction of restraint. This constant reminder of tight chastity orgasmic control keeps me focused on providing service and being productive. With no orgasm anticipated no diversions are possible. Emasculation by tight physical orgasmic control is lovely denial.

Open - I have discovered I desire to sit while urinating! I adore this simple act of reverence! It helps to emasculate a beta male’s cute, tiny, adorable, baby clit! Sitting to urinate is a constant reminder that a small penis is unworthy, unsatisfying and needs only humiliation and complete denial!

No External Lock - I have discovered I desire to be feminized to serve a Key Holder! Although an external lock clicks on occasion while walking and shows in tighter clothes, providing an opportunity for teasing, the down side is the pinching and ugly bump when serving in panties.

No Hinge- I am chivalrous by desire and nature and I look to have a full range of motion for a Key Holder. That means I’m better to be forced to shave clean and moisturize well, so as to pull my testes through the base of a cage one by one while my Key Holder watches in amused delight, of my slow but determined progress!

Curved Steel Base - The shape of the base of the cage should be anatomically correct not just round for long term tight chastity orgasmic control, leaving my Key Holder with the ability to withhold the key for long periods of time at her discretion! I adore my Key Holder and wish to put her on a pedestal and submit to being under her heel and her power, so what better way than handing over the key?

So my latest purchase is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$50 + Shipping/Handling $92 = $142 to my location in less than 10 days! So far so good!

From the internet below :)

Chastity training reviewed
    1. You are not punishing your man - you are protecting him from his perfectly normal lack of self-control.

2. You are not denying him sexual pleasure. In fact, when you do release him from his male chastity belt, sex will feel better for him and his orgasms will become much more intense.

3. You are not denying yourself the sex life you deserve. While he’s locked up he’ll use his mouth and fingers to provide you with sexual satisfaction on a regular basis. And, there are ways that you have satisfying penetrative sex while he is still under lock and key.

4. Men will try to claim they need to have regular orgasms to stay healthy. This simply isn’t true. They do need to have ejaculations every so often; but you can make this happen in a matter of minutes without him getting an erection or having an orgasm.

5. Hundreds of thousands of married couples are in the male chastity lifestyle. It’s not kinky. In fact, the odds are that several of your friends already have their husband’s crown jewels locked away.

6. When done correctly, your man will feel more loved by you than he did before male chastity became a part of your life. In fact, most men eventually thank their wives for insisting on the lifestyle.

7. While at first you’ll only keep him locked up for a few days at a time, eventually he should be restricted to eight to 12 orgasms a year. This is more than enough.

8. Over time he’ll start to feel like more of a man, because he’ll know that all of his sexual energy is going towards pleasing you. He’ll like the fact that he no longer feels like a little boy who can’t help but play with his little pee-pee when you are not looking. Instead, he will be saving himself for you!

boisub and CJ's hubby like this.
  17. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    UPDATE CHASTITY DEVICE REPORT FOR the SUPER SMALL DEVICE Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long

Small – After a few days the tight physical control I was seeking is quite satisfying and unrelenting. The foreskin is forced back behind the base of the cage and only half of the naked penis head strains against the inside of the cage front! The other half of the naked penis head is forced between the cage proper and the base of the cage trying unsuccessfully to spill out. The testes are splayed out between the super small cage and the base of the cage, displayed for any Key Holders emasculation amusement of tight physical orgasmic control and denial.

Open - Because the cage is open at the front with two parallel bars, the penises urethra strains between the cages parallel bars in a pouting vertical lips shape! The whole look is quite humiliating and emasculating which is just perfect! I am positive, any Key Holder seeing this cage on her submissive for the first time would be giggling immediately.

No External Lock - So feminization to serve a Key Holder is available with no ugly bump when serving in panties! Two keys arrived which disappeared almost immediately to a safe location. The lack of an external lock also improves one’s ability to exercise in public, while being completely locked away for the Key Holders pleasure!

No Hinge- Lovely shape allowing a full range of motion for serving a Key Holder. That means shaving clean, moisturize well, so as to pull the testes through the base of a cage one by one. The Key Holder can insist on watching the process in amused delight, and at the end apply a powder puff to finish the feminization look and smell!

Curved Steel Base - The shape of the base of the cage is anatomically correct for long term tight chastity orgasmic control, for long periods of time at her discretion! Cleanliness is easy and no issue. I adore my Key Holder so she is on a pedestal and owns the key! :) :) :)

18. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    @Madamebellestoy

I really love Mature Metal custom chastity, but if you move around a lot, I would advise to find good quality plastic. It is much lighter.

The second thing that is important is weather you are circumcised or not.
    If you are, I would research Holy trainer v3 or Evotion#8
    If you are not, I would definitely go for Custom chastity: ghost

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice