Morning wood

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by JoeLeRigolo, Jul 12, 2021.

?

If it does help for the morning wood, which cage do you recommend for a beginner ?!

1. Metallic

19 vote(s)
    95.0%
  2. Platic

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JoeLeRigolo

JoeLeRigolo Pious Chastity

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Hello
    I am a beginner
    Without wearing a cage I tend to have morning wood and occasionally orgasms. Does wearing a cage stop you from having those? Does it help at all? Does it prevent or stop morning wood? Does it prevent orgasms from happening if you don’t force them?

Thanks !

2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Not that I am aware. Mornings in chastity, particularly in a device that escape is not possible in, can be the hardest part to manage. I do not just have involuntary orgasms, but do wake up each day turned on. Quite often, for me, a bit of an uncomfortable waddle to the bathroom followed by peeing, usually backs it off and takes a bit of the discomfort away. But it can be quite tight, and even bloodflow restroctive, so I tend to take a few deep breaths, use a bit of lubrication, and continue about my daily routine.

MandAFLR1623 likes this.
  3. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info. Very helpful.
    But has it occurred that you orgasm in your cage at night or in the morning ?
    Also is there a cage design that you would recommend that is less uncomfortabl than what you describe?

4. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Honestly, no. I have had an orgasm through the cage with stimulation from a vibrator, but even after a longer lockup period, I do not or cannot just orgasm in this way. I would guess that everyone in or out of chastity, gets some degree of an erection, unless they are maybe a bit older, or have erectile type issues. (I am almost 50, and it has never slowed down at this point)

As for a cage, a cb6000 with the 3.5 inch tube is fairly roomy in comparison, and you can get a knockoff on Amazon for around 30 bucks. The manufacturer is charging way too much money for it, if you buy the name brand. It's a good beginner device, but for example, I am fairly well endowed and I can slide it off in the shower, with a bit of soap.

Some of this is dependent on your limits and what level of chastity you are interested in. I use a stainless device that can't be removed without the key, but doesn't completely restrict the ability to, as mentioned, feel vibration through it. I prefer to give full lock and key control to my fiance, or Goddess as I refer to Her, but not everyone is ready for that step.

In closing, I would tell you that for all of us, adjusting to the device in the first few weeks, is an up and down experience, with physical and emotional highs and lows. It took some time, but I learned to understand how to deal with morning or nocturnal erections, rather than trying to stop them or get out of chastity as a result of them. I succeeded at times, and I failed at times in the learning process, but learned to push through, mostly because it equates to a lifetime fantasy fulfillment for me. That need to act it out, moreso than a heavy reliance on my keyholder, drove me to adapt and learn to do it better. My KH provided the resistance to not take it off from the other side, permissably, but not always to my liking.

There's a lot more to this than just putting it on, and taking it off. That's chastity play, versus permanent chastisement, which can be fun in planned situations and small doses. Only you can say what you want from this experience, then work backward from there in setting up reasonable parameters for yourself.

JoeLeRigolo likes this.
  5. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the thorough explanation. I will tell you what I am looking for perhaps you can help me. I am looking for a cage with minimal friction and that prevents nocturnal or morning orgasms. But at the same time I want the cage to be “healthy” in the sense that it causes no harm (blood flow etc) and for the cage to stay in place and not fall off.
    So the main purpose is preventing night erection and orgasm as this is when most of my issues are from. I heard of “locked in lust” but it’s pricy. Also I found a belt not sure if it’s good https://simplipleasures.com/product...astity-belt-and-cock-cage#stamped-main-widget
    Thanks in advance.

6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I always felt better in metal, the plastic was too confining and actually uncomfortable. With metal you can expand around the bars and in some ways it look cool. My wife always enjoyed seeing the struggle and made her chuckle in the morning.

JoeLeRigolo likes this.
  7. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Cool. Did it ever occur that you came at night while wearing it ? Or had a wet dream while wearing it?

8. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    just the occasional dribbling, but never came unless I received stimulation from the wife.

JoeLeRigolo likes this.
  9. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Cool. Which cage are you using?

10. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have a Happygo ergonomic and a bon4m small

11. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Bon4m is nice but expensive

12. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    For minimal discomfort from morning wood, you really want a cage that doesn't allow an erection to form in the cage part as this is what contributes (mostly) to the discomfort of a chastity device (the pulling of the ring).

If you regularly remove it (think daily for a proper clean), then a plastic cage will be okay, but if you want longer term wear, then an open metal cage would be the way to go. Some have routines that allow for good cleaning of plastic cages (especially if they are an open style cage) but otherwise, they will smell pretty funky quickly and be a home for bacteria.

Have a look on amazon, dhgate, aliexpress etc for metal chastity cages, they are cheap enough that you can try a few styles to find out what you prefer.

JackStrap, JaySaysYes and JoeLeRigolo like this.
  13. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the help. Will look into it.
    One more question. Do you sleep with a cage and has it occurred that you came during your sleep in a cage?

14. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Yes I sleep in the cage and no, I don't have nocturnal orgasms, with or without a cage

JoeLeRigolo likes this.
  15. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Awesome. Thanks !

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Try looking on eBay or Amazon ect, that cage is on eBay is only about $20 odd dollars, I wore one for a few years, both in silver and black, the silver isn’t stainless, and the coating comes off over time, (the same with the black) and it caused some discomfort and skin irritation, but it did fit me quite tightly.

17. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Do you still have morning wood in chastity ? Do you reach orgasm during your sleep in chastity? Do you have more control to avoid orgasming during sleep if you are in chastity?

18. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Yes, you absolutely still do, as far as morning wood, and if you have the right device, no, you do not orgasm through it.

Over time if actually chastized, a bit of ejaculate will leak from you naturally, but I wouldnt call it remotely orgasmic.

I say that because a lot of the men here are untruthful about the fact that they can secretly slip or pull out of their devices. Hey, it's a fantasy, and I get that. But do be careful to remember that any "advice" here is not certifiably true, and tends to ride the line between real and fantasy.

That's not to say all. I have a device that with some work, I could slip out of, but it has a rigid edge that would cut me to slide out of it. Some have devices that simply do not allow it.

But I am quite big down below, and I can slide a CB6000 off in the shower, and put it back on. It's hardly chastity, and more along the lines of fantasy roleplay. I dont doubt Madams sissysub is the real deal, btw. No offense intended.

19. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    You are absolutely right about the fantasy etc. well my main objectif is to have a cage to prevent nightly orgasms. It sounds like your cage is doing a good job at that. So you are wearing CB6000?

20. Guest 8927

Local Time:

No, I wear a metal device called a Rykers. It's a bit of a Holy Trainer knockoff, but fits quite tightly.

The CB6000 has its place, dont get me wrong. But as you do this more and more, it's a plastic device that splits and breaks on the tube over time, or breaks at the pins that secure it. It's sort if a starter point. Somewhat akin to buying an 1985 Honda Motorcycle to learn on before you buy a Harley Davidson, type deal.

Jail Bird likes this.
  21. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Hey, it might help a little more if you can describe the "problems" you're having? It sounds as if you're looking for a chastity cage to prevent nocturnal emissions? Unless you're masturbating in your sleep, the involuntary emission of semen is not something a cage is going to block.

Chastity cages (depending on designs) are really good for preventing physical access to the sensitive parts of your penis for stimulation.

If you want to prevent access to stop masturbating, most cages will work for that - and it's up to personal choice as to what works best. If you're looking for something to prevent a normal bodily function, I'm not sure this is it. (And would advise you to talk to a medical professional)

22. JoeLeRigolo

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yeah that’s what I am looking for

23. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    A full belt is much more comfortable to sleep in.

JackStrap likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice