Morning Ritual

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chas4us2, Mar 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    For the past week my wife and I have instituted a new morning ritual.

Once I have ironed her clothes for the day and prepared and served her morning coffee, I am permitted to kiss her pussy.

Before I kiss her, she tells me what she wants from me, which is usually that I will be devoted to her and obey her. I kiss her pussy and repeat her wishes.

I usually lie down on the bed with my head on the edge and she, from the standing position, straddles my face so I may kiss her.

DoesasTold and slayergirl like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Nice ritual, Chas4us2! In our case, I am only locked up while She is at work and our morning begins when I get out of the shower, put my cage on and line up the lock holes. She then inserts the lock, snaps it shut, and gives me a tug to reinforce the idea that She is in total control. Then, I go to the bedroom and put on whatever lingerie She has laid out for me and pick up my chore list for the day. There is never any intimate contact in the morning as that is saved as a reward for the evening - if I have completed Her chore list satisfactorily. I'd like to hear other couple's morning rituals.

Chas4us2 and manintyres like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Very different from our morning routine. We stand up and kiss each other and I play with her breasts, while my wife massages my balls until I get hard in my cage. Then she makes me breakfast and does housework while I work from my home office. Today is Sunday and while I am in my man cave posting here and other places, my wife is making me lasagna to eat for dinner. Women are so bossy. :)

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    They all sound like a great way to start the day

Chas4us2 likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine is a choice. Oral and or rimming at night before bed, or in the morning. In the beginning it was mostly at night, but have found she is tired more often than not, so morning works better and she says it really helps her start her day.

I mix it up depending on the time. If we don't have a lot of time I will mix in a wand. If I have more time I will try to work a dildo on her during, and give her a calming rimming after.

Winter time I will make coffee and start her car...not really sexual but she appreciates it.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  6. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    After my wife showers, she calls me to rub her feet, legs and more with moisturizing body lotion. She lays back on the bed naked or with her robe falling open and relaxes while I massage her with the lotion. Sometimes I am dressed, sometimes not. Usually that is it, she thanks me, we kiss and go on about our day. It's a nice ritual to remind us both of our FLR.

Chas4us2 and slayergirl like this.
  7. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    I feel so vanilla here, but ours is me waking her with a cup of orange juice and pleasing her orally. Unless she feels gross, then just the orange juice.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    This is a very interesting topic. Sorry I don't have time now but I'll be back.

9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Envious of these descriptions! Weekdays I get up really early while she is asleep, eat and make her a cup of tea which I give to her just before going to work (locked up).
    Weekends are more fun. I try to judge whether she would like some pussy worship before breakfast which I make. Sometimes she says "later" which means early evening or not at all that day! Sometimes we read, ipad etc and she is next to me rubbing her clit while my penis tries to burst out of the cage; she is quite relaxed about it which is how it should be.

spider203 and Chas4us2 like this.
  10. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Wife/Keyholder gets up at 0630 every morning, 7 days a week, heads for the shower, if she wants me to get in to wash her she will knock to let me know, if not I will stay in bed till around 7ish.

She likes to be alone to relax and not be bothered in the mornings. I am not allowed to bother her until I proceed to the kitchen at 0730 and make her breakfast. On work days as I drive her to work she will give me the shopping list along with my chores for the day.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Our mornings start at 6:30 when my wife gets up I get up about 6:45 put on a pair of lace underwear, thong or other revealing underwear. She likes it better if I'm wearing something. I go to where she is sitting in her chair checking her emails. I'll kneel at her feet and rub her feet and lower legs while she enjoys her morning coffee. When she's ready for a shower I start making her breakfast. I try to get creative and not make the same thing everyday. When she comes for breakfast I stand on Display for her awaiting her instructions. Her last one was " go get the strap and wooden spoon and redden your back side" I do this while she enjoys the show and her breakfast ( what she has me do changes daily and I never know what I'll be doing) after breakfast I apply oils and lotion to her body and await another instruction such as " go stand in the corner" I'll stay their till she allows me to come out. Sometimes she leaves for the office and I'm still in the corner, on those days she texts me when I can come out. I came out early once and later found out that she had installed a camera to keep tabs on me. I was severely disciplined for my actions. Mornings are Fantastic!!!!

Chas4us2 likes this.
  12. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    There is only one thing my wife is interested in most mornings and that's more sleep. I usually get up and start getting stuff ready for her and the kids. Most weekdays that's about it. On weekends I will usually let her sleep in and make her breakfast in bed. We usually play mid-day or nights depending on schedules and what kids are doing. Every once in a great while we play in the mornings. Interesting part for me I guess is we have almost no routine any time of day, everything is different day to day.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i get up at 7.30 and go down stair and make a cuppa tea and then take Mistress one up to Her bedroom. i does do my hair first but after the tea i has a wash and feed my cat and wait for Mistress to come down. i ask if She want breakfast but She don't very often but She does has another cup of tea and i go out and start Her car so its warm for Her and clean the window at the front of it as well. Then after Mistress goes to work i start my housework.

danijean001 and Chas4us2 like this.
  14. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    About a month ago my wife came up with a new weekend evening ritual. In the evening while she is the bathroom getting ready for bed, I am to light a few candles in the bedroom then get on the bed. She has me sit with my back against the headboard and my legs spread. I am to cover myself up with several pillows so only my head is exposed.

She lays against me and has me play with her hair for a while. After this I use lotion and rub her shoulders and and breasts. When she is warmed up and ready to go she grabs her Hitachi Magic Wand and starts working on her pussy. At this point I am absolutely not permitted to touch her, move in any way, or speak. She wants no distractions and likes to pretend that I am not there. She says that she usually fantasizes that I am working late and she is getting fucked by a man sized cock while many other men are standing around her watching and jacking off. She said that she has been having the best orgasms in her life.

She told me that if I continue to focus on making sure she has great orgasms she will consider unlocking me next year for a one-week release. So excited but I have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!!

slayergirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice