Morman missionaries

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bryce411, Sep 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Yesterday afternoon I was cleaning my Queen's place, naked except for my cage when the doorbell rang.

Checking the door cam it's a couple of Mormon missionaries. Or I think they want to be cashed Latter Day Saints now but I digress.

I thought how fun it would be to invite them in and say something like pardon me while I keep working but if my mistress comes home and I've but finished my chores I'll get a sore ass.

Instead I just said, "Hi thanks for stopping by. Yeah I've already seen the Book of Mormon. Great musical but I don't need a private showing."

They left.

Just curious if anyone else has an encounter with door to door missionaries and how they handled it.

O2beyoursub and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Usually I just say, I'm not interested please leave.

Once though one was a cute female which seemed rare. She was also pretty sharp, as instead of going right into trying to convert me she instead commented on my Harley which I was cleaning. So we talked motorcycles for a bit which was nice. When this was enough and she then changed to why she and her partner were there, I simply said I didn't run them off right away because she was nice and complimented my bike. That I wasn't interested and that it wasn't open for discussion. She was cool and they left. Of course the other (I think it was a guy but I don't recall as she really was that cute and nice) had a confused look (I do remember that though as I thought it was funny).

Recently, I was walking my dog and saw a van full of older folks recruiting for their church. Of course they were down the street and working towards mine. So when I got home I moved my car to block the first entrance to our horseshoe drive. Well these idiots didn't get the message. So as they piled out of their van, I started my sons van and drove it aggressively towards them, coming close enough to one that any sane person would have left. But this idiot didn't get the message. So I hop out of the truck. Then walk past him quickly.

As they were all wearing Covid submission rags on their faces and I teach people how to PROPERLY use PPE that bugs me to no end. So I yell at him that if he'd take the rag off his face he'd stop making people sick. Well they all look confused. So I then yell, get the F off my property and get out of here. So they slowly make it back to their van, pile in and leave,

I guess my point is I can be nice, or a total asshole depending on how they act. Usually, I just say I'm not interested please leave.

Now the ones who really bug me are the ones out stumping for politicians. I can't stand them. And well let's just say I'm not too nice to them.

spider203 and O2beyoursub like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I mostly just don’t answer the door!

4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I resent ALL of these sorts of intrusion. And I’m a devoted Christian.

I can’t see wondering onto anyone’s private property uninvited unless I had a dire emergency.

And where I live, you might get killed for wondering where you don’t belong.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    When I was young and single I was woken one morning by a knock at the door. I opened it slightly hungover and in boxers and a t-shirt. There before me were two beautiful, I mean drop dead gorgeous young ladies. As my jaw hit the floor I noticed the copies of "Watchtower" in their hands.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Madam Darling and tomf_22033 like this.
  7. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I wasn't hostile. My "hello lovely ladies" smile turned to disappointment and I politely said "No thank you" when they asked if I wanted a chat.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yea here in Central Va you could wind up missing and never found again if you wandered into the wrong place. Some of the rednecks can be pretty well unwelcoming!

What I don't understand is why do these churches feel they have to recruit? If their church can't draw people without having to go out and bother people it makes me wonder why anyone would want to be a part of it.

9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. (And I’m not sure the rest of the worlds understands the codes of the hills and hollers.

If God wants one thing from you, it’s your VOLUNTARY belief. Any recruiting needs to keep that in mind. Stay off my damn lawn.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  10. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Next spring I'll be moving to a new place. It's 600' off of the road back into the woods. I'm not thrilled with typical no trespassing signs. I'm trying to figure out ones that are cool. And basically say, no trespassing, invited people and deliveries only.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I seem to remember from my days as a born again Christian that evangelism was part of the deal. Tell me more about Hills? And Hollers?

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You probably can find ones with a stick figure running from the muzzle of a shotgun. Or “Sponsored by Smith & Wesson” might be effective. Lol.

13. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hills and Hollows. Hills and Valleys. Much of the South (with uppercase S) retains its strong culture of individual sovereignty. So much so that violations thereof can still expect rather severe reactions. Yet the overall result is NOT of a violent culture, but one of mutual respect.

The South is really the southeast portion of the usa. Much of it hilly landscape. Just enough such that historically families and neighbors were somewhat bound by geography and stuck to themselves, This fostered a strong culture of privacy and individual freedom that exists more-so than any other part of the USA.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  14. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Where I live it is common to get a good number of people coming to the door and either selling you something or trying to convert you, but one time I heard the knock on the door and since no one else in the house will answer it, I have to go and answer it so I opened the door and I left him talk for a few minutes and I cut him off and very politely said sorry I am not interested and he started off again so again I said sorry I am not interested and he still continues to talk and then I lost it and I said Fuck OFF I said I am not interested. Then he got the message.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  15. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    My wife answered the door to a salesman one day just as I got to the top of the stairs, so I sat down. A few minutes later, he still hadn't taken the hint, so I went down. Gently pulled her back away from the half closed door.

In a clear very posh British accent, my own, but with added Basil Faulty. I said...
    "Not today thank you!" And slammed the door shut.

ChasteCel and hopefulhubby like this.
  16. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    i'm always polite but firm at the door. i once had some catholic evangelists try to leave a 3 foot tall statue of the virgin mary with me but i refused. they managed to convince the lodger in the house next door to take it in, who hung his coat on it. a week later, they called back to collect it and the owner was there, but not the lodger, and was very befuddled by someone insisting he had their 3 foot tall statue in his house; not realising he was only standing a few feet from it.

17. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    We had them come by at our old house. My wife and I had a kinky roommate. She was home alone one morning and walking around nude. She came Down the hallway and there were 2 women and 2 men staring in the front window and got a nice show. She waved at them and they never came back in the 3 years we lived there

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice