More new Firsts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    My wife is a few days past ovulation and usually she has no interest in anything at this point. yesterday I was really feeling the effects of day 5 locked up, I worked from home and was hugging her at every moment. She eventually took off her shirt and put on a lace top. She kept showing me her nipples but would not let me suck them. Then she let me do so over and over and she got worked up. When we went to bed it was not long before I was hugging her and she says "get the vibrator". It was nice giving her an orgasm with it while I fingered her...but at the same time this was different. yesterday was originally supposed to be my day, and this was one of only times ever she just kind of barked at me to pleasure her with no regard for me. I did tell her it scared me a little and she she said "are you questioning how I want to orgasm???" I quickly apologized (and again this morning). She's still my vanilla-submissive at hears but definitely some new things coming out. She is finding it hard not to proudly tell her friends that she is a keyholder...after only 3 weeks of play. Wow. I think I'm screwed! Tonight the kids are away and I'm supposed to be out to bathe her and for a reward. Looking forward to it.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    sounds like things are moving fast :D

Slave to a Goddess and Breathe like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    I believe you mislabeled vanilla. It sounds like a very delicious and rich flavor to me. Many ingredients, and some you obviously didn’t know were there.

You might have to rethink what you thought was on your plate, it isn’t vanilla, but it should be interesting to find out exactly which flavor it is.

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    for sure. she's been amazing. In my latest post I describe that we are taking a break to catch up on sleep and work but I explained to her how amazing and natural she was at this. we both are enjoying it and I'm looking forward to her next whim to cage me. I'm sure it won't be long.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Funny, since I started tracking in September my wife has not has more than 3 orgasms in any month (except in Vegas when I showed her the device and basically told her to use me as much as she wanted)...anyway, this month, already 7 for her.

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice