1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requested feature More female moderators!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Administrator, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Administrator

Administrator of the Mansion
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    We need a little more spark and a little more bite around here!, - right?
    - and busy as I am - I am not the one to provide it - all by myself........

In my time we have had 7000 new members - approx. 200 new pr week. We are at a total of 27.450 and we are around 400 active members in here pr. day ( and a lot of lurkers on top of that!) So we are not dying!! We are just getting a bit boring, right?

Beside spark, we also need:
    more female presence, Youth and intellect.

The debates here on CM is so much more alive when these three components play a part, one way or the other...
    Just to prevent misunderstandings - Their is absolutely nothing wrong with the current females, we just need more!

Therefore - I have decided to announce two new female moderators, and perhaps even a third one a bit later, but let that be a mystery for all - for now..;-)

And The first one is @HollyC@HollyC.
    She scores on all paramenters. Spark, female, Youth and Intellect. And she has been very loyal to the Mansion. HollyC has promised to have a special focus on revitalizing the chatrooms:).
    HollyC has some catching up to do when i t comes to moderating, so please be gentle with her:)

The Second one is Amanda / @Mascara^Snake@Mascara^Snake
    Yes, Their is no typo - LOL. She has served her leave semester, and I want her back to blow some fresh air and artistic inputs into CM. She scores high on all the parameters too, and You know it. I never said that Amanda was released from being moderator for good. And now I am happy to see her back among the group of fine female moderators.

The Board and group of moderators has been informed prior to this announcement:)

As I said - one more female moderator is on my mind, but I would like to keep the suspense for a while;-)

Admin/Jens

2. I know who I would nominate to be a female moderator, someone who has an amazing attitude towards promoting chastity as a fun lifestyle that brings a couple closer together and increases their level of intimacy. I will wait to see if who I am thinking of is who you choose.

DarkKnight and Thatgirl like this.
  3. Nicely done Mr Admin. Holly certainly embodies all those attributes and then some. Ms Amanda was always the hardest working Mod at CM. glad to see her back.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. i am very happy that Mistress Amanda is coming back to here and its nice as well that Mistress Holly is being made a Moderator as well.
    Thank you Mister Admin for doing it.

errant and Mascara^Snake like this.
  5. Oh congratulations @HollyC@HollyC and @Mascara^Snake@Mascara^Snake your volunteering and future efforts will be most appreciated I am sure... even better best behaviour from us subbie ones now, don't really like getting told off lots... :) curtsy

6. This is the best news I've heard yet! I wish all women were like these two great women.

MistressPhedre and Mascara^Snake like this.
  7. Thank you, Administrator! They are both very deserving. I know I have only been here a short time, but I recognize their names and enjoy their excellent posts and input on the forums. Well deserved!

8. Administrator

Administrator of the Mansion
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    PM me your candidate, and I - just might - will reveal mine to You;-):)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. SubVerity

SubVerity The Mansion's own Fairy Godmother!
    Staff Member Moderator

London
    Great news - I'm very happy that @HollyC@HollyC is to become a mod and that @Mascara^Snake@Mascara^Snake is to return as one. I hope the Mansion becomes stronger as a result, and I think it will. A huge welcome to both!

MistressPhedre and Mascara^Snake like this.
  10. Thank you all for your welcome and vote of confidence. xx

11. Brilliant news, both Miss Holly and Ms Amanda are dynamic, forward thinking, progressive Dommes with great expertise on male chastity and the growth of male submissiveness. This has to be a significant advancement for the Chastity Mansion site,

12. Such wonderful news. Welcome back Ms Amanda and congratulations Miss Holly.

HollyC likes this.
  13. Welcome on board Holly C :) xx

ChasteHubby2015 and HollyC like this.
  14. Likewise, welcome back x

15. Thank you very much Mistress Phedre. I'm glad to be back and doing my best to get up to speed again xxxx

16. Congrats to Holly and welcome back Ms. Amanda.

I see this video, remember Ms. Amanda's use of sepia and black and white in past photo postings and then reflect upon its deep undertones of Female Dominance and its nod to the nuance and deliciously toxic, irresistable nature of a Female Led Relationship and Ms. Amanda comes to mind.

Enjoy.

allaboutHer

Mascara^Snake and Administrator like this.
  17. Welcome, and welcome back to both of you, great news

18. Thank you allabouther, that's awful. I absolutely love it and I wouldn't be seen dead on a Scooter "no way Jose"
    Thank you for the welcome back.

19. #20 Mascara^Snake, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Thank you and it's nice to be back. or at least it seems so.

Holly and I are very approachable so please don't hesitate to make contact. Any of you.
    We know exactly which buttons to press and what to swipe if it's all gone wrong.

xx

ChasteHubby2015 and ineverknew like this.