1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Baby Steps

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by WEC, Nov 4, 2017.

1. My wife took mercy on me a couple of nights ago and yada yada I was able to concentrate the next day if you know what I mean. I made sure to stay in bed with her until she fell asleep. But there have been some fun developments:

- 3 days ago: me:"you seem to be ignoring me"...her: "you seem happier when I give you a challenge"
    - When she released me she literally laughed as I finished...she apologized and said "wow you really seemed to need that"
    - The day after she "released" me...her: "you don't seem as loving today?...is that what happens when I give you what you want?"
    -This morning: her:"you feel like you need to be inside me", me: "always"....2 minutes later: her:"ok, please lay back down its just cuddle time"...devious!

I've played it veeery "normal" though all of the last two months...I just act like "me", except I leave her love notes on her breakfast and go to bed with her, sprinkle in other niceties, NEVER make a big deal if she doesn't want sex or refuses me orgasm, and still "chase" her like a man...all while gently nudging the keys to my orgasms toward her...letting her know its on her schedule. She seems to be embracing it more and more. What a woman!

ineverknew and Johnnycumlately1 like this.
  2. yup, she's a keeper lol. Sounds great!