More about me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by qntal, Feb 23, 2009.

1. qntal

qntal Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Hi all :)

I'm a 33 year old male from the Netherlands living in a switch relationship with my girlfriend/sub/Mistress. Not the easiest of relationships but we are happy in it.

I always had a fascination for orgasm denial and CB's. I used to own a CB curve but my tool is not that big so I now have a cb3000
    My Mistress is also my keyholder.

Once every few weeks we shift roles. This comes all natural and is not something for us to decide. We cannot force or manipulate when we switch. But when I am the slave She likes to deny me having orgasms and lock me up.

Before I got very annoying when She locked me up, always touching Her and begging for release. Strangely enough, 2 weeks ago She locked me up and I did some research on the net about how other people are feeling en dealing with the lockup, it struck me. I'm just feeling very submissive when She does and want to make Her feel comfortable. She has a very demanding job including evening and night shifts so I threw myself on the daily chores and that was it for me. I want Her to have an easy time when She is at home. So I do the housekeeping (with a smile) and She has more time to relax en to Dominate me :) A win-win situation :D
    I'm not really in the sissy-thing and so is my Mistress. Just chastity, tease and denial.

Strangely enough it only works when I'm locked up. Then I have the urge. I like to get behind the psychology behind that. What happens inside my head when the lock closes and the key is on a chain around Her neck.

I read a lot of the journals on this forum and I really like the stories. Maybe i'll write one too soon.

Thanks all for reading and see you around :) Right now I'm Dominant again so It might take a while ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice