Mood swings of Sub

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lyriseitia, Nov 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Lyriseitia

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Dear everyone,

First of all - thank you for your amazing job, this forum has helped me a lot in learning about this new lifestyle and I feel confident about my role as the keyholder.
    However, I still struggle with some parts and I haven't found another thread adressing exactly this problem yet, hence I opened a new one. So here's the thing: I feel like my boyfriend gets heavy mood swings due to the chastity cage. While wearing it, he's the most caring and loveable thing ever, but when released and also after he is allowed to orgasm, I feel he becomes way more aggressive and litigous. Is this normal? I mean we started trying out the chastity because he was a bit too provocative (and dominant!) overall. I'm not of the faint-hearted, but if this continues, I really don't think this is something for us because honestly I don't want to lock him up permanently (yet) and I don't feel like dealing with him compensating or taking revenge for the time being locked up. I found something about the sub drop, but that's not really what he has. Any information about this? Thanks a lot.

Lyriseitia

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    The heavy mood swings are not due to the chastity cage. It is clearly due to the orgasms you allow him to have. As could be read from various threads at this forum, I am also not kept in locked chastity by my love permanently. However, mentally I am chasted since the beginning of this year.

My mental changes are big, since she controls my orgasms fully. Rarely she gives me a full release. After she learned about ruining my orgasms, this change of behaviour after orgasm did not occur. So, permanent chastity is not about locking up and using the cage all the time. For me it is dominantly about the mental conditioning that orgasms are fully controlled by my love and that my need to serve her become bigger every day.

Goodluck!

3. Lyriseitia

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for the quick reply. So you see yourself a little in that before your love ruined the orgasms? I do it sometimes, but does she do it always?

4. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    I have to agree, it’s less the chastity but more orgasm control. I find my mindset changes after orgasm, it’s not an intentional change but it is there all the same. I have found orgasm denial, milking and even ruined orgasms seem to not have the same mindset change.
    Not sure why the ruined orgasm works too, I found that out by accident. Though there is another level of frustration for me with ruined orgasms lol.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  5. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My love ruines or denails my orgasms almost always. Full releases are very rarely. The last one was 7 weeks ago and since I am chasted (feb 2019), I can only remember max. 3 or 4 full releases. With me, ruining does absolutely not result in that changed behaviour. However, I agree to @CuriousJay that there is another level of frustration.

After my last full release, my love discovered this big change of behaviour and also I was "seeking" for another week to get my feelings back on track. Honestly, we both did not enjoy it.

To understand the "mental part of the game", I must say that the books of Georgia Ivy Green "A keyholders handbook" and "How to setup an FLR" helped me a lot to understand the mental part and importance of all this. You may get this books from the www (there are free downloads).

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  6. Lyriseitia

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks to you both. It was really helpful. Will check out the books.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  7. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    We all have mood swings they are impossible to avoid. I do my best not to outwardly project them on my queen, and navigate through them respectfully. It’s not always easy but it is worth it.

WWD, Lyriseitia and Sissy-CJ like this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Not sure if this is how you do it now, but would allowing him orgasms only if he goes back in the cage right after help any? I know it seems difficult to think about full time chastity, but if you really want to shape him into the kind of partner you want (without the aggressive flaws), then it might be worth it. Good luck.

Maid Denise and Lyriseitia like this.
  9. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    This is something me and my Owner had to overcome together, when I had an orgasm after a period of denial I would become more aggressive and fight against my owners control and we both found it unpleasant and arduous.
    That was when my Owner made the decision to go for long term mental chastity, they prefer to keep me accessible to play with but did not want the mood swings from a climax so I am forbidden to touch or have an orgasm, its now been close to 2 years now without an orgasm and my moods have been very stable and brought out a deep and abiding submissiveness that I never expected.
    My owner does from time to time lock me in a cage though that is usually when we are going out somewhere and they can torment me.

10. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    It is definitely the orgasms that is changing his mood . The flustration builds after a orgasm and my Goddess has learned to tease me or please her orally until I am dripping like crazy when I start to get flustered . I am now on a 30 day lock up and the flustration goes away and his mood will get better and he will become more affectionate . Try a longer lock up on him maybe.

Lyriseitia likes this.
  11. Lyriseitia

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Since you basically agree on the orgasm denial, I think that's the way to go. Thanks so much.

Maid Denise, Powerocket and elias like this.
  12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    After a full orgasm, it can take me almost a week to get back on an even keel. I have learned to compensate for the mood changes, but it is difficult. I now wonder what I must have been like when orgasms were unrestricted.

13. Sthsde_cd

Sthsde_cd Active member

eu
    Local Time:
    how about you tell him if he's going to be aggro then he won't be unlocked?

train him

14. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    He should just grow up really.

Lyriseitia likes this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Lyriseitia, this is classic behavior, well-chronicled, and it's mostly hormonal (some of it is attitudinal and needs to be trained out of him) Do some reading on the role of hormones in male orgasm, especially oxytocin (what he's building up before o), dopamine (what the o provides), and prolactin (what's released during/after). Prolactin isn't good for our loving moods. It takes most of us 3-5 days to get back to the good hormone balance after a full o. Some theorize that prolactin also plays a role with compulsive masturbators, trying to get back the dopamine and (temporarily) block out the prolactin.

If you think of prolactin as causing a "vacation" from the desired submissive behavior, you can calculate how often you might permit him an o. If, for example, he's a 4-day guy, 4 days times 7 orgasms per year = 28 days of vacation. You'll have to decide how much you'll tolerate.

16. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree it’s all hormonal, but if we recognize our poor behavior during this time we can make great strides in keeping it in check. It takes some work and personal accountability but we can certainly lesson our impact on others during this time.

MRS.Lilith, Miffy and Lyriseitia like this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Yes, which is why I said some of it is attitudinal.

Lyriseitia likes this.
  18. Lyriseitia

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks again (in particular to @Rectrix for the more detailed info =))! I am indeed training him, but since we're new, it still takes a bit of time I guess!

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I used to be the same too, although being locked and denied orgasms for quite a while, when I was allowed a full orgasm my mood changed after and I got moody, all the things above for 3-4 days.....what wifey started to do then was after i'd been allowed my supervised orgasm, she immediately locked me back up in my cage again. I no longer have the moody days now, it makes me grateful for the orgasm she allowed me and look forward to any future orgasm....worked for us, hope this helps.

Lyriseitia and Sissy-CJ like this.
  20. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    One thing that's really helped keep me in check is two things. One, she ups her Dom game immediately after I have a full orgasm, to the point of almost being mean, and does this for a few days. Making him lick up his own cum is a classic solution many of us use, but if you aren't ready for that yet, I would suggest being as dominant as you feel comfortable. Two, and I feel this is most important, is punishment if he EVER acts up. Punishment can't be something he enjoys. It's to put him in his place so he remembers he serves you and your desires, not the other way around, and if even that doesn't help, stop chastity all together and tell him he has to earn his place as your servant back because he's lost the privilege to serve you. Topping from the bottom should never be tolerated and is a recipe for both of you having a bad time.

21. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yeah my husband is working on this. He really does not like the effect an O has on his mind, it makes him feel depressed and that's one of the major reasons we're looking into long term denial. Currently our goal is no O's for him till januari 1st.

22. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress found the more i was allowed to cum the less attentive i was to her needs, as a sub that is not what either of us or you want. For me it was locking up long term in chastity, but i commend those who can use mental chastity.
    Best of luck in your relationship

Sexy Slave 69 and Lyriseitia like this.
  23. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    I love my queen dictating when I am allowed to orgasms! There is a refractory period after one for sure, but I try my best to manage it in hopes of being allowed more of them.

24. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    Thank you for that. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Lyriseitia, MRS.Lilith and Rectrix like this.
  25. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When my Wife(KH) allows me to have a orgasm, it takes 4-5 days for me to get back in the "mood"...At first my Wife would allow me to stay "free" for a few days. Now, if I cum, I'm locked right back up in my device. She allows me no time for freedom. She loves to make me leave the base ring on and bring me right to the edge and then locks me up with no orgasm. She has trained me to enjoy the mini orgasms I get when being teased. She gets me leaking and throbbing(no cum). My brain and body now know that is all I'm getting, so when it is over, I'm still in the "mood", but feel like I have had my release. And I'm thankful for that. The "leaking" orgasms is as good as a real orgasm, so my Wife has me believing. I really can't argue with her since she is my KH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice