Month On Month Off

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr M, Jun 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    My wife @FEMabAC and I have been enjoying chasity for almost a year now, 1) to use my sexual energy to serve our relationship and 2) to provide her a level of control and safety in exploring her dominance, my submission and our recently discovered kinks.

Do to my work, we play for one month and then I am away for a month. Despite my efforts to be on an honor system (there is no such thing for me, I like my (her) penis way too much) and her attempts to set rules for when I am away, we both find the distance and our busy lives too tough to navigate to keep it going. As a result, we have a month on and a month off of chastity on an on going basis.

We have found transitioning into and out of our month of chasity challenging. Often when I first get home the cage goes on, but her dominance and my submission don't instantly turn on. And towards the end of the month, the last week, we know it is a few more days until I am free again so it loses the point. Usually it is also hard because I know that chastity is over for at least a month, something I have grown to love and appreciate.

Does anyone have any advice to overcome these challenges while away or transitions into and out of chastity?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    There are many ways to do this. When you get to your destination, put your device on and locked it with a serially numbered lock. You can buy a bag full on ebay. Then you take a photo of it with a date stamp and send it to your wife. Better still is to use one of the live video modes so she can see real time that the lock has the same serial number as the day before and has not been tampered with. She can also have you watch her strip, masturbate, etc.. My wife and I sometimes do this things from different rooms in the house just for fun. The plastic locks ensure that you can get unlocked in case of an emergency. If for some reason you need to unlock for your job each day, you lock up as soon as you come home, verify it with your wife and then again before you leave for work in the morning. Lots of us have maintained chastity while away from our wives.

I started on the honor system and one month is not that difficult if you work up to it over time. You get used to it. Have fun. That is the most important thing. Personally I hate starting over again and would go crazy to get out of the zone every month and then have to get back into it which takes me a month.

Mr M likes this.
  3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I believe @Mr M travels to places in the world where the presence of ANY sexual "gear," in his luggage or on his person, would cause some serious problems. I'm not 100% sure on that, but from my brief conversation with Mr M that was the issue I took away.

If that's true, that having anything with you in the countries you're staying in could get you in real trouble, then that is indeed a tough dilemma. It is an absolute struggle for me to put the cage back on after a day out of it. After a full month I'm not sure I could do it either - ESPECIALLY knowing that it's going to have to come right back off again in 4 weeks. The only solutions to this that I can think of are pretty extreme in nature, involving locking piercings and all sorts of things that I don't think would be on the table.

If you absolutely can not have a device in your location during your work month, then this will all likely be an uphill battle. That's not to say you couldn't do it with the honor system. But I sure as shit couldn't. And wouldn't. I mean, if we could easily not pleasure ourselves cages never would have been invented. Let alone when you're away from your wife the whole time! Please!

But, if you can see ANY way to get a device to where you're staying, then there are LOTS of options that could work.

There are locking underwear you can find that will look very much like normal boxers (albeit leather...) which can have a lock (or numbered tab like vinny said) applied each day. There are all plastic devices that can get you through metal detectors.

But really, if it's not possible to get a device delivered to where your staying and put it on once you're there - if you think it's dangerous to wear it while there at all. Then there's not a whole lot to be done. It's honor system and that's about it. And like you said - honor system? Alone for a full month? Unlikely.

So to clarify for the thread, so people understand, is it indeed impossible to bring a device with you? Is it that risky to have one shipped to yourself where you're staying? I know some of these countries have insane laws on this stuff, and scary consequences for breaking them.

Is that what we're dealing with here?

4. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Vinny, Thank you for the time to reply. I do like your suggestion on the video tease and/or text. We did this some while I was away, and it was really awesome.

Unfortunately, like @Thatguyontheinternet is clarifying, I can not take my device into the countries or the environments I work in. If caught, I would have very life threatening penalties from the local authorities. Secondly, if there was any health issues, I don't want to expose my lifestyle to my coworkers or my company. So I am pretty much stuck with the honor system, which for me has no honor, especially if my wife is sending me teasing videos and or texts.

If you have any ideas on how to make the transitions into and out of chastity smoother, this would also really help. Thanks again for the reply.

5. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Good to hear from you @Thatguyontheinternet. Good clarification. You are spot on. I can't take my device with me as the risks are high if caught. Once I was pulled aside in the airport and had to explain to an armed man that my sonicare toothbrush was for brushing teeth, not for sex. As for extreme measures, piercings or other, that would be out of bounds, at least for now.

You may be right, I may just be out of luck while away. Like you, I would not have my cage on if it wasn't for @FEMabAC. As I enjoy myself and I am hopeless at self regulation. I have tried. This was one of the reasons I opted for wearing the cage, to stop myself and to refocus my energy on @FEMabAC. But I was hoping if any of the members here have any experience in setting up device free chastity and how the arrangement works with the keyholder, that may be useful to apply. Whether it is a reward system or punishment system... maybe there are even some interesting kinks that can hold my attention while away...

Secondly, if there are members who have experience with transitioning into and out of chastity, at least we could make the most out of the month home. To lose a week on each end of the month makes the true chastity time pretty short. Any suggestions to kick start and finish strong would also be welcome.

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the device suggestion a few months ago. I found one that fits really well and 99% of the issues I was having are no longer. So at least if I am going to be in chastity I can be comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice