Modifying the smallest spacer to eliminate testicle popping out

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by juniorbottom, Apr 8, 2010.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Whats up everyone. I recently had another incident with one of my testicle popping out of the ring. That has got to be one of the worst pains ever!!! Awhile back I had it happen to me for the first time which freaked me the hell out. I tried to go down to the next ring size, but it turned out to be too tight, so I readjusted and stayed with the same ring. This past Tuesday I had it happen to me while I was taking a shower, and I decided that I had to go back to my laboratory. I figured if I would take the smallest spacer to it max so the cage and the ring are as close as possible that this would help things out without having to go to a smaller ring size. I went ahead and modified one of the longer spacers that originally came with the CB-6000s, and relocated and drilled a hole to fit the lock. After the modification was done, I now have the cage and the ring close together with only the space from the KSG-3 which is about 1/8inches. I slept with it and had absolutely no issues with it. When I get a chance, I'll go ahead and post some pictures of the new Mod.

2. lorzain

lorzain Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    you can always use spacers outside the cage between the cage and lock to make it fit as well.

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Where's these pictures then!? :Locker:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice