Modified PA-5000

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by lookingup, Oct 14, 2014.

1. lookingup

lookingup Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    image1a.jpg image2a.jpg image3a.jpg image4a.jpg image5a.jpg IMG_0746.JPG
    My modified P-5000 until a teasing session resulted in the final image when it failed miserably haha luckily it was only purchased as a sizing confirmation before the order of a Steelworxx Tube Jacket and a Looker 03 but with the tube jacket PA securing system ;-)

2. lookingup

lookingup Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    If you've gone through the process of getting to 8 mm you dont back off ;-)

3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I also used the PA5000 to get to the correct size before ordering the Tube Jacket. Kept the tube jacket locked on for about 9 months, but I found that it pinched at the locking mechanism on my ball sack sometimes. In the end we went for the Lori's #5 and all solved.

I have however been thinking about modifying the Tube Jacket by cutting off the entire locking mechanism and using a lockable Pa ring though the hole. That would solve the problem completely.

I would then have a backup if the Lori's ever needed to be removed.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    @young88 that sounds like a REALLY good idea!!!! :D

My only thought would be that could there be a possibility of pinching as the PA ring moves from side-to-side...?

Bear in mind I have never used a ringless device!!! I find I get terrible pinching with my current cage when my PA ring is free to sway from side-to-side BUT it is a different design entirely....

I guess if the PA ring was a relatively tight fit through the device, thus not allowing any movement, any possibility of pinching would be alleviated...?

What do you think...?

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    I actually approached malechastitynow.com about doing this with their mouse trap. Taking the fixed pa off and using one of his pa locks instead but he mentioned it would not work due to constant pinching. Thinking about it, I think he is right. I have made some modifications to my pa 5k and so far so good. The tube was too big which allowed everything to pull on my pa so I insterted some 1/8" rubber into the tube making it tighter and smaller gripping my shaft and taking the load off of the pa. Seems to be ok so far but only been 2 days. My pa5k actually split like yours did and super glued it back together, seems alot stronger and luckily has not split again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice