Modified my CB-6000s. Super shorty mod?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Meek, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I'm not sure but this might be a new mod I did. Never seen of it before at least.

I got rid of the spacer, and trimmed down the bar that it goes on. Then drilled a new hole through it so that its JUST right. Now I can fit the thing on without a spacer and its much smaller and, IMO a lot more comfortable.

The hard part is drilling the hole, you have to find just the right sized drill-bit for the lock to fit through, and then you have to drill it as perfectly strait through as can be. Took me 2 tries but boy was it worth it!

Also trimmed down the 2 posts that go on the sides so they don't stick out at all but still hold the cage steady.

I'll try to remember to get pics next time I take it off, too shy to take pics while wearing it.

withoutasdf likes this.
  2. rubicante

rubicante Incel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I too cut the two side posts to remain flush with the cage end.
    Sadly I can't go without the shortest spacer and the second shortest locking post, wearing the lock "upside down".

Would love to see some pictures of your modification.
    Did you have to use a larger base ring after eliminating that much of "dick space"?
    Thank you.

3. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Thanks for this great idea. After reading the original post, I decided to try it myself.
    At first, I went with a half sized spacer for a day and then I just removed it all together so that the tube would be right up against the cuff ring. I like the fact that its more snug now and there is even less possibility for arousal (and therefore, gratification).

Drilling the hole is a monumental task but by measuring carefully, and proceeding slowly, I was able to make it just about perfect.

Thanks again!

4. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Glad to hear it!

Here are some pictures like I promised, it looks dirty in the pics but I swear it isn't.

Wish I could have done a little bit nicer looking of a job on the side posts but for a first every try at doing this its damn good. I sanded them a bit to round them out after cutting them!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice