Modding a CB for the uncut male

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Droog, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Hi,

Like many posters to this site, I wear one of a number of ball trap devices. In general I've found a device that I can wear somewhat comfortably (all things being relative). Unfortunately I'm uncut and my anatomy is such that excess skin tends to poke though the pee and/or ventilation holes from time to time causing sudden and extreme pain from pinching.

I'd like to fill the hole at the bottom of the cage with a silicone sealant or similar, and after it has set poke some small holes through the sealant with a pin or needle to allow fluids to drain out. I've read posts by people that have done this - could someone who has done so successfully give me any pointers?

I bought this (DAP clear silicone sealant) for the job, it seemed to be the most hygienic/safe options out there. I had a go with my CB6000s just now but the results were messy to say the least.

Would modelling clay work for this application too and has anyone tried that?

-droog

2. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I would use some two part stuff called rapid fix. Put some tape on the inside and then is done in minutes. It comes with a video and can be drilled sanded etc. It is great stuff. I get it at the parts store or hardware store. I got circumcised at 33 and am so glad and would not go back if I could and am now 52. Good luck and keep posted

3. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Chast - thanks for that. I had not seen RapidFix before - will have a go with that.

Doing the operation as an adult hadn't really occurred to me until recently. Will look into that also...

-droog

4. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    It wasn't really bad not as bad as the first few woodies in chastity cage for sure! They give meds to help eliminate erections for a bit. Had done on friday and worked at a physical job on monday. If you have had any infection problems at all insurance will pay. Good Luck and keep posted. Wish I had had before and after pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice