Mobile Browsing?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Jens, Feb 21, 2010.

1. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    iPhone app

The name of the app is Tapatalk, not taptalk. It is 1.79, there is a cut down free version but i have not bothered with it as you can't reply/[ost..a tad pointless in my view. Anyway I use it and it is awesome for the iPhine and just makes it easier to keep in touch/up to date.

Cheers

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Dollyanne tried tapatalk, but didn't care for the hierarchial structure of it. Dolly prefers Private Faves. It has a regular web browser, accepts gestures like double tapping, and best of all, is PASSWORD protected. You can have a lot of private links programmed into it for YOUR eyes only! It works great with Chastity Mansion, though dolly uses it mostly for viewing. It's around $1.99. There's also a vanilla version called, my iFaves for $.99. It's not password protected.

dollyanne

3. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I use the Samsung Gravity 2 and it's really easy to scroll thru the website. Can even get on the forums and post. Seems like alot of members have Samsung phones

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    +1 for iPhone. :character0180:

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    i have just got the Nokia X6 and all the browsing is OK except the Search Cloud spreads out sometimes.

All dependent on having 3G access - not always so easy in the sticks!

Only problem is that i can not access the chat area as the phone does not have Java - yet, hopefully. i understand that this is also a problem with the iPhone.

Is there any chat facility that is not Java based which could be accessed when using mobiles?

6. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Tapatalk issues

i have been limited as to what i have been able to do with Tapatalk lately. They did an update and then it started crashing on me, which doesn't save where I have been at and deletes the list of unread posts i have not seen. So i've been online less because the application is so unreliable.

This was caused by an update, i am sure and i hope it can be fixed pretty soon. i do like the interface and the text is nice and large on the iPhone. but i don't particularly like the crashing and it still does not deal well with longer posts.

7. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have the same crah issue too. Also i don't see how you can look at blogs?

8. BeDazzled

BeDazzled Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    I use an iPod Touch as well, from time to time. From reading this thread, it appears i made a good decision when i elected to wait and find out more about Tapatalk earlier today when i was offered the opportunity to obtain and install it!

I shall read on this thread or related ones until it is reported bugs have been cleared.

Thank you everyone...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice