MM's cks adventure(s)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cks, Mar 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    March 22, 2009 (morning)

my visit short and i surprised the hell out of myself. yes i knew Mistress Michelle IS stunningly beautiful but had no idea how powerful Her charm and incredibly . . . She ROCKED me! beyond possible description! how and the heck can She take a total basket case shy introvert and have him standing before Her naked, locked in Her restraints, locking Her cb-2000 on again?

CLICK!

i about melted on the spot.

"you do know MY cock slave that NOW until you return to ME . . . your NOT EVER cumming again". Mistress wicked smile told me even with out those words i am HER property. my legs turned to jelly.

Mistress and Her pet prepared pets WORLD FAMOUS sausage gravy and biscuits Sunday Morning breakfast. it KICKED total ASS! i needed a nap after wolfing T/their breakfast down. absolutely deeeeelicious!

but . . . . 8 hour drive ahead. pet saved me time, almost, by having me take a longer BUT the most beautiful interstate ride home i have EVER seen. RT 64 through the mountains of . . . .shhhhhh, better not say. it would have been quicker except for the 1 hour total stop traffic jam i ran into.

an absooooolutely amazing and much overdue adventure i will NEVER be thankful enough for.

i need to cum. how bout next weekend Mistress?

giggles

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    hello,

i know my first ever visit with Mistress Michelle seems to many "soft core" but to me it IS an AWAKENING!

thank Y/you for reading and commenting.

i know being simply a straight non-femme and seriously closeted submissive in public my life is boring to most but I AM DEVOTED to this Lifestyle W/we greatly enjoy for the past 20 years. closets are nice but being burned, LOL.

my visit to Mistress Michelle's has opened wide the little box of extreme shyness i've forever lived in. BRIGHT LIGHTS!

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    you had it in you all along My sweet cks....you just needed to be in the right place at the right time, serving the right Mistress! I knew I could break those walls down if I could just get you close enough to Me, that worked very well once you were here. I know it took alot for you to come here, now hopefully you are hooked!
    And just so everyone knows....I put the term of his lockup this time strictly into his own hands. I have informed him that he will remain locked now until we meet again. So, LOL, the length of this lockup is truely and completly up to him! I think thats pretty ingenious on My part....what a wicked game!!
    If he wishes to be unlocked, all he has to do is come here, otherwise he will suffer until the drive dosent seem like such a long way, its totally up to him!
    This should prove to be quite interesting to say the least.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    thank You Mistress Michelle for sharing with E/everyone how deliciously wicked and lovingly creative You truly ARE.

wish i had taken a picture of how amazingly beautiful Your smile was and how Your so very kissable face glowed with delight "after" You clicked Your lock closed and seductively announced to Your cock slave this new wonderfully devious plan of Yours <giggles>.

thank You Mistress <swoons>

oh and i found a butler outfit! <lol>

5. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    So they make bulter outfits that are dresses?

6. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    Hey!

Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice